Pages:
Author

Topic: DOGE coin will it go beyond $1, why & why not? - page 7. (Read 4628 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
anything can happen in down the line. doge can touch 1 usd you starting to believe this .
this platform not for waiting .Doge price will rise ,if  i will buy more.
bull shit make your day in real. make money today.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
XRP had 100,000,000,000 max supply DOGE had 114,073,208,279 in circulation. They might be near on their token counts but they do differ on the support. XRP being known that being backed by banksters or any other instution where it did managed to raised up $3.65/token but I don't see this thing would happen in DOGE, even myself is also a bagholder of DOGE but I do make trades or sell offs when I do see movements on few satoshis.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
It looks like you are in dream land, you are hoping that the price of doge coin would touch one dollar  Cheesy . Hope you are aware that it has unlimited amount of coins and do you have any idea what the total market cap would be as you could keep on creating new coins without a limit, just hold to your coins, there might be gambling sites where you can have fun, other than that do not expect it to rise more than 200 sat.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
are u serious want to hodl Dogecoin ?
read this before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin
u will know u just hodl a coin with unlimited supply
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 202
Impossible and that is because of the supply. The reason Ripple can get that high is because 97-98% of is owned by only a handful of accounts. Contrast that with how DogeCoin is held and you will see it is simply impossible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I do not think Dogecoin will reach $ 1. Because their technology and development platform can not be compared to XRP. XRP is funded by six large and small banks. That always makes the ripple work and expand their business. Ripple has a huge advantage and Dogecoin does not. I think you should not be expecting Dogecoin. I also hold 7k Dogecoin and I just hope its price will be $ 0.05. that is its highest price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I like dogecoin, I think It is a very good coin, but many people don't like it. They think it is a shitcoin, which I totally disagree. I have been holding some dogecoin for more than two years in the hope that it would cross $1 in future. I strongly believe that it would cross $1 in the end of this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dogo to 1 $, if, in my opinion, it is possible. in crypto all could be possible, what more doge many traded in various exchangers.

but save the coin doge for a long time if I think less profit is better to buy another coin that is more profitable, that's what I think.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
nothing can happen, anything can happen in crypto, it can be the highest or lowest price, all doge users will expect doge to reach 1 USD but if you have it a bit maybe not useful, you better try your luck with another coin, xrp or other examples. because it looks like the future of XRP is better than Doge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
today DOGE/USD -> 24H LOW / 24H HIGH $0.004652 / $0.005096

I guess if DOGE even get close to 1 cent we will witness a serious whales dumping
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I thought it was too much for the doge to penetrate $1. Indeed this coin has the potential but will not easily reach that price quickly. but certainly, nothing that would have been impossible.
Activity: 448
If it would be such coin like verge which has privacy it may go up to $1 but it has no such feature that will make it pump hard in the future but that can still happen  Smiley
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
Dogecoin was introduced like a "Joke" right at the beginning and even Dogecoin creator didn't think that Doge is a good cryptocurrency to invest in and they created this crypto just for fun Smiley). I think miracle will not happen again with Doge and there are no way for Doge to reach to 1$ cause miracle already happened with Doge and made its price got out of 1 satoshi.
Activity: 210
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
Dogecoin getting ready for Lightning Network
To the moon! Let's make the dogecoin community on bitcointalk strong together. Upvote to support dogecoin and dogecoin's effort for the community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
not now or in this year, but I'm sure doge can achieve it in the future. but if bitcoin can reach 1 million dollars this year, I think the doge can reach it  Grin Wink

remember that the current market situation is stuck and all crypto has not experienced good growth, so just enjoy what we can get and continue to add our own assets.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Dogecoin has is own communities and true believers but I doubt you are going see at 1$ range. You are better to invest in more promising projects out there that will provide a true purpose or solve a true problem.
Activity: 435
114 billion are being circulated in the market. Let's try the calculation. If 1 doge = 1$. there would be 114$ billion. So this is impossible. Doge will never be able to raise 1$
Activity: 504
I also had a huge amount of DOGE but the price would not be $1. So I sold all my coins in December 2017
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
The answer is no, doge has been abandoned by the owner and nobody used it for investment anymore, some people just hold it for gambling
At least it has some real use cases unlike any other shitty altcoins out there that is pumped for now. Besides what you said, it can be used for cheaper transaction since fee is very cheap(1doge). IM9 dogecoin can reach 1$ but the chance is less than 0.01%, who knows? Maybe there will be a big project soon that would be centered around dogecoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
The answer is no, doge has been abandoned by the owner and nobody used it for investment anymore, some people just hold it for gambling, no big project or big investors are attracted to doge, xrp could go up because there are big project adopting it, doge is a dead coin, if you see the rising price, it is only caused by the pumping, it will go down again soon
Pages:
Jump to: