Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge is Dead? - page 2. (Read 6769 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 03:49:27 PM
DOGE has Market Cap $122,181,355 so it is good speculation coin and Whale like it

Today this coin gave a very good profit. It seems to me that it will exist for a long time. But the fact that its price will increase by 2-3 times, I do not believe
Activity: 196
September 26, 2017, 02:55:35 PM
DOGE has Market Cap $122,181,355 so it is good speculation coin and Whale like it
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 02:40:46 PM
I think not, there are still a lot of doge deals that work and it keeps the doge there. I'm sure if doge has some good and famous developers to attract investors, its value will increase and demand for many people.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 02:35:33 PM
doge was never meant to be anything. that it go traction is a miracle. that it is now dead is no surprise.  just show people will invest in anything.
Activity: 2
September 26, 2017, 02:29:59 PM
Doge used to be one of my favorite altcoin but it seems that it's not gonna recover to it's former state.
Is their hope for Doge? What can you say about the big drop of Doge?

I feel the time is over for Doge. I'm selling mine, it's been a good ride.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 444
September 26, 2017, 02:14:24 PM
doge began to rise from its downturn. It may take a long time for the doge price to return to 100 satoshi. We'll see the future of doge fate. I'm sure doge will not die because their prices are suitable for all people in
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 26, 2017, 02:02:46 PM
Doge never will be dead,there is secret Nasa report,Moon is accepting doge and only doge,soon all crypto will be dead doge will shine
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 01:58:24 PM
Doge used to be one of my favorite altcoin but it seems that it's not gonna recover to it's former state.

As of what I've known, Doge is a coin from China. Ever since I've known cryptocurrency Doge has been existing and it was 6 years ago. And until now, I've seen no improvement, I've know eth,lite,bitcoin and a lot more, which increased in value, however, I've never seen doge as a good investment.
Activity: 434
September 26, 2017, 12:54:30 PM
DOge to be dead, i seriously doubt that. Doge is a billion coin so expecting a huge pump will not be coming any earlier. If you observe the coin is still being traded so it's still alive and kicking. Not dying anytime soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 12:30:02 PM
Dodge was dead just shortly after Bitcoin broke 2000. The numbers are clear and there's nothing you're going to do this going to change them. There's no reason to be lingering around because those numbers aren't going to get any better anytime soon that coin served a purpose and that purpose is no longer viable.
Activity: 59
September 26, 2017, 12:28:01 PM
Unfortunately, doge will need some functionality and purpose besides being "cute" to have a future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 11:48:44 AM
if you read my post 4 days ago. surely you will profit 50% more.

But on this day floor price DOGE is 19 Satoshi.
Maybe doge Will be back to 40-70 Satoshi but need long time ,.I'am guess 2-3 month or next year..
I Will get it on price 20 Satoshi , buy ASK on market .

experience is more valuable when determining when the right time to buy, of course with the right consideration there is also a supportive news.
many have previously thought that doge will die as it continues to decline in price even under 20 satoshi, the lowest decrease in prices within a few years of the doge market, but all of that assumption has changed since the current price of doge pump ,luckily I bought some doge before pump, i think there is many people who see your post include me

Doge will rise in future..buy it now and hold hold and hold.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 26, 2017, 11:45:45 AM

Maybe doge Will be back to 40-70 Satoshi but need long time ,.I'am guess 2-3 month or next year..

experience is more valuable when determining when the right time to buy, of course with the right consideration there is also a supportive news.
many have previously thought that doge will die as it continues to decline in price even under 20 satoshi, the lowest decrease in prices within a few years of the doge market, but all of that assumption has changed since the current price of doge pump ,luckily I bought some doge before pump, i think there is many people who see your post include me
Activity: 169
September 26, 2017, 10:37:40 AM
i love dogecoin so much,love doge ,it's cute,next year is china dog year,i think dogecoin will get a high price.hodl
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
September 26, 2017, 10:30:37 AM
Doge is moving slowly in a positive direction and I don't think that it can ever become dead as people still have faith in it and may be it will cross 100 sats in next few months so its just a matter of time and if you want to make profits from it then you should have patience.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

Good call. Doge is now at 30 satoshis - so that was a 57% gain. Nice.
Activity: 55
September 26, 2017, 10:25:21 AM
I regreted to buy doge, I bought more than 300 USD and now the value is less than a half. I am waiting for doge to recover the price at least 60-70 sat, I think that doge will reach 150 when I bought 65 sat, now the price is 29 , hope the price will recover or higher,
Don't worry you will see it rise.

Such promise in Doge. Such history.

Much advantage to all who own Doge.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 26, 2017, 09:09:56 AM
I regreted to buy doge, I bought more than 300 USD and now the value is less than a half. I am waiting for doge to recover the price at least 60-70 sat, I think that doge will reach 150 when I bought 65 sat, now the price is 29 , hope the price will recover or higher,
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
September 26, 2017, 09:07:56 AM
Besides being a pump why is everyone saying DOGE will come back? I see no development for the coins future and just a bunch of it will rise comments to try and pour money into.  If there is a true reason I would love to hear it.  With the fork coming up and speed of transactions getting faster across the board what advantage does DOGE have? I see none.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
September 26, 2017, 08:58:27 AM
The development team left Doge for quite a long time and it dropped pathlessly to 20 satoshi and now Doge returns. Trust it again.
Pages:
Jump to: