Pages:
Author

Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time - page 10. (Read 66317 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
DomRaider is the core of a complete new auction ecosystem, providing innovation for all global auction players and putting forward its plan.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Any chance for some giveaway of that co-branded version of the Safe-T mini,for the  community who was with you since ICO and who believes in great things that Domraider will achieve

It should be something DomRaider will do, but it's too early now. A little bit more of patience and the team will give you some news about the advance of the production and what have been planned to promote this new hardware wallet and thanks the DRT community.

Thank you for the fast reply.I cant wait for more news,as i think Domraider is currently very undervalued,but with few more good news,and with few more exchanges ,that will change too!Anyway,keep up the good work!
Activity: 296
Merit: 101
As previously mentionned in the last story and as scheduled in the roadmap, Auctionity team is glad to announce that the the Auctionity API is opened.

Any chance for some giveaway of that co-branded version of the Safe-T mini,for the  community who was with you since ICO and who believes in great things that Domraider will achieve

It should be something DomRaider will do, but it's too early now. A little bit more of patience and the team will give you some news about the advance of the production and what have been planned to promote this new hardware wallet and thanks the DRT community.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
auctions occur even here), here it is more reliable. I will earn money in the project SAFINUS and go to the auction)
DomRaider Tour at Barcelona World Mobile Congress

We announced some days ago that DomRaider headed to Barcelona as we were attendee to participate at the Mobile World Congress as part of our last announcement of our new partnership with Archos, a pionner company in consumer electronics.

As you already know, we have partnered with Archos, to promote the co-branded launch of the Safe-T mini, the newest hardware wallet for cryptocurrencies. This Archos Safe-T mini device will be manufactured in France 🇫🇷 and will be coming in June 2018, starting at 49.99€. This partnership involves a special co-branded version of the Safe-T mini device: a DomRaider design and a special crypto incentive: DomRaider will offer 50€ in DRT to buyers of this co-branded version!

DomRaider is now at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, represented by DomRaider CEO himself, Tristan Colombet, to present the Safe-T mini, at the Archos Stand (Hall 6 — Stand B60).

https://medium.com/domraider/domraider-tour-at-barcelona-world-mobile-congress-674470365911

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
DomRaider Tour at Barcelona World Mobile Congress

We announced some days ago that DomRaider headed to Barcelona as we were attendee to participate at the Mobile World Congress as part of our last announcement of our new partnership with Archos, a pionner company in consumer electronics.

As you already know, we have partnered with Archos, to promote the co-branded launch of the Safe-T mini, the newest hardware wallet for cryptocurrencies. This Archos Safe-T mini device will be manufactured in France 🇫🇷 and will be coming in June 2018, starting at 49.99€. This partnership involves a special co-branded version of the Safe-T mini device: a DomRaider design and a special crypto incentive: DomRaider will offer 50€ in DRT to buyers of this co-branded version!

DomRaider is now at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, represented by DomRaider CEO himself, Tristan Colombet, to present the Safe-T mini, at the Archos Stand (Hall 6 — Stand B60).

https://medium.com/domraider/domraider-tour-at-barcelona-world-mobile-congress-674470365911
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
Drt is sadly still far below the ICO price, which was 10/11 cents. Don't know if there were any bonuses.

Yes, still very undervalued. No bonuses at the ICO, at least for me, but i believe in a few months token will be valued a lot higher than now, means a good opportunity to invest now  Wink
Merit: 100
Drt is sadly still far below the ICO price, which was 10/11 cents. Don't know if there were any bonuses.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
so domraider collaborate with archos to market a new hardware wallet in june 2018 with a price around 50 euros (journalducoin.com)
We are pleased to announce that DomRaider has partner with Archos, a pionner company in consumer electronics, to promote the cobranded launch of the Safe-T mini, new hardware wallet for cryptocurrencies.
https://medium.com/domraider/introducing-safe-t-mini-the-first-hardware-wallet-for-cryptocurrencies-by-archos-with-its-first-a3117297a307

That is really surprising news,didnt know you guys are working on so many fronts at the same time,i wish you success,and im sure you will achieve it.2018 will be the year od Domraider.
We are pleased to announce that DomRaider has partner with Archos, a pionner company in consumer electronics, to promote the cobranded launch of the Safe-T mini, new hardware wallet for cryptocurrencies.
https://medium.com/domraider/introducing-safe-t-mini-the-first-hardware-wallet-for-cryptocurrencies-by-archos-with-its-first-a3117297a307

DomRaider is heading to Barcelona Mobile World Congress 2018

Mobile World Congress is is the world’s largest gathering event for the mobile industry, organised by the GSMA and held in the Mobile World Capital: Barcelona, 26 February — 1 March 2018. https://medium.com/domraider/domraider-is-heading-to-barcelona-mobile-world-congress-2018-98454c2e6d76
Activity: 364
DRT token isn't getting that attention which it should have by now. A great platform being built continuously by a hardworking team of dedicated people and mountain of funds raised in crowdfunding. That time fear of missing out element was noted which hopefully will return when everything starts working with full capacity.

I agree,domraider token definitely deserves more attention.Maybe getting on bigger exchanges could help with that,giving it the publicity and recognition the team behind domraider deserves.
Since DomRaider Token is now tradable on Bancor and as it works a bit differently than standard exchanges in order to offer better features, we have created this step-by-step video tutorial to guide you through the process to purchase and trade DomRaider Tokens.
We will show you how to create your web3 wallet (Metamask), buy DRT on Bancor with your web3 wallet and see your DRT balance in your Metamask wallet.

Watch the video tutorial

Its great to hear  that you are available on Bancor now,this should definitely help with the price and volume.You guys are actually my first ICO i ever invested in,and im still holding DRT!Keep up the good work.
Since DomRaider Token is now tradable on Bancor and as it works a bit differently than standard exchanges in order to offer better features, we have created this step-by-step video tutorial to guide you through the process to purchase and trade DomRaider Tokens.
We will show you how to create your web3 wallet (Metamask), buy DRT on Bancor with your web3 wallet and see your DRT balance in your Metamask wallet.

Watch the video tutorial
please give us info about this project,i want to follow it,god bless this project Wink

Hi, thanks for your attention into DomRaider project. You should follow the Domraider Medium publication for last news and updates.

Please read also the latest monthly digest
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
DRT token isn't getting that attention which it should have by now. A great platform being built continuously by a hardworking team of dedicated people and mountain of funds raised in crowdfunding. That time fear of missing out element was noted which hopefully will return when everything starts working with full capacity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
please give us info about this project,i want to follow it,god bless this project Wink
Pages:
Jump to: