Pages:
Author

Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time - page 5. (Read 66317 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I have marked the date for that big announcement which was suggested to save. We understand your point of view but you can't separate listing on quality exchanges from development as that is also part of development like building of platform and marketing. I do believe in future at leasy one big exchange will be available. A tiny portion of funds which is seamless seeing how much was raised can take DRT on any exchange.

Indeed listing on big exchange is also part of marketing but they are ignoring this and not looking interested to make some efforts on this thing. While they working really hard and soon we will have a working platform but still marketing is not so good as investors were expecting from this project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I have marked the date for that big announcement which was suggested to save. We understand your point of view but you can't separate listing on quality exchanges from development as that is also part of development like building of platform and marketing. I do believe in future at leasy one big exchange will be available. A tiny portion of funds which is seamless seeing how much was raised can take DRT on any exchange.
Activity: 296
Merit: 101
Are you guys actively pursing new exchanges for listing? i don't know why DRT is still isn't on bigger exchanges! any chance we'll see DRT on bigger exchanges like okex, bittrex or binance.

DomRaider team do pursing new exchanges for listing.
Getting listed on big exchanges is a long process nowadays as exchanges are drowning in applications and have to decide which token to list or not, this is not our call unfortunately. Rest assured that we are grateful to our investors and are striving to deliver everything we have promised (and we have so far).
DRT value is strongly related to the Auctionity blockchain development and release.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Are you guys actively pursing new exchanges for listing? i don't know why DRT is still isn't on bigger exchanges! any chance we'll see DRT on bigger exchanges like okex, bittrex or binance.
DomRaider will make an announcement on June 18th. Save the date!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY4PDQMc170
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Hello DomRaider believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of DomRaider at: https://cointopper.com/coin/domraider

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

What are the requirements to list token on your site?
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello DomRaider believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of DomRaider at: https://cointopper.com/coin/domraider

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
This is the last one ?
Domraider's 10th card has been released as well. Checkout their telegram for some hints.
Hunt for the 9th auction card as it has been released!
Did you find the crypto collectible auction?
May was an exciting month here at DomRaider as we are making great strides to expand our business, our teams and our development.
Read May Monthly news

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
DomRaider Monthly News May
Dear DomRaider community supporters, May was an exciting month here at DomRaider as we are making great strides to expand our business, our teams and our development. This month’s progress will be extremely important for the future progress of our project. There’s been a lot going on lately, so let us share with you some of our latest updates on the most important things that have happened with DomRaider, the DomRaider Token and Auctionity.
https://medium.com/domraider/domraider-monthly-news-may-159f0ca502ac
Its  so hard to find  7th code 😂😂😂😂😂 any clue?

« team » plays a key role   Wink and don't search on social media channels, the auction card is out there...
One of the admins said it isn't on social media "The card is not on social media channels..."

If you haven't already found it then check their telegram channel, users have posted some hints that will help you find it unless of course if those hints aren't deleted by admins xD
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
One of the admins said it isn't on social media "The card is not on social media channels..."

Activity: 420
Yeah give some hint please, I checked all social medias — didn't encountered any!? Of course it's possible that I might have missed that.

Don't worry about it because they are giving every update on all social media channel when they have any. Domraider platform should be launched so that we can use do raider coins in the platform.
Yeah give some hint please, I checked all social medias — didn't encountered any!? Of course it's possible that I might have missed that.
Activity: 280
Any clue about 7th card ? Very hard to find 😅
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its  so hard to find  7th code 😂😂😂😂😂 any clue?
Pages:
Jump to: