Pages:
Author

Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time - page 6. (Read 66317 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 101
Dear auction hunters, the 7th has been released. This one is a little bit more tricky to find...
Good luck! 🍀
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Thanks. Do you have the 5?

The 6th auction-themed card is here! Scan it with your Sandblock Application (download it for free on iOS or Android) to discover this mythical auction, poo poo pi doo!  Wink

https://i.imgur.com/0Iq518t.png
I am extra bullish on French based blockchain startups and DRT token is among my top favorite markets. We should get things in bigger view to understand the usages of these platforms in two-three years from now. These price are not representing the tech and development and work done and going on here.

Thanks for your message, really appreciate.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
The 6th auction-themed card is here! Scan it with your Sandblock Application (download it for free on iOS or Android) to discover this mythical auction, poo poo pi doo!  Wink

Thanks m8, really appreciate that  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I am extra bullish on French based blockchain startups and DRT token is among my top favorite markets. We should get things in bigger view to understand the usages of these platforms in two-three years from now. These price are not representing the tech and development and work done and going on here.

The 5th auction-themed card has been released.
You'll find it on one of the social media mentioned above
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
Another Auction-themed card has been released.
You should look on Twitter ...

Is the Auction-themed card released 1 by 1? And How many auction-themed cards will be released?
I still get 2 of it.
Don't forget to subscribe to Domraider newsletter to keep up to date on the latest features of DomRaider
Another Auction-themed card has been released.
You should look on Twitter ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Gearing up for the upcoming launch of the DRT Holder Club, DomRaider is partnering with Sandblock 🙌
More details about our partnership in our Medium story

Great news,thank you for that.Iv been holding DRT since ICO,and i even bought more.Hopefully all this patience will pay off Smiley
Gearing up for the upcoming launch of the DRT Holder Club, DomRaider is partnering with Sandblock 🙌
More details about our partnership in our Medium story

Hey, admins, how I can add DRT in my MyEtherWallet?

Hi, read the following instructions to easily add DRT in MEW.
https://medium.com/domraider/how-to-see-domraider-tokens-drt-in-your-wallet-d3e1947d49e4
Merit: 118
Hey, admins, how I can add DRT in my MyEtherWallet?
Etienne, Blockchain Product Manager at DomRaider introduces you to the Auctionity Core Dev Team.
Read the article and watch the video

See if the company is giving the updates on monthly or weekly basis it is really confidence for the investor and to the supporters of the community. To get more visible they need to list the DRT in high reputable exchanges.

We do post regular updates on Medium, one is dedicated to DomRaider and DRT news, and another one is dedicated to Auctionity. Feel free to follow to stay tuned.

Merit: 107

Thank you for the update,glad to see team is working hard.

Do you plan any new exchanges in the near future,that will make DRT more visible?

We do expect and the team is still in negotiation with new exchanges. As soon as we will have formal confirmation we will announce it.

Ok great,looking forward to that.I dont say Hitbtc is bad exchange,but still some new one would bring more attention to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: