Pages:
Author

Topic: DomRaider - Decentralized blockchain auctions in real-time - page 7. (Read 66317 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Exciting things have been happening here at DomRaider since our last update some months ago. We are achieving a number of important milestones in product development, the Team continues to expande, we developed partnerships, participated in conferences.

>> Read the entire article: April Community Update <<

In an effort to better streamline communicating our progress with our end community, we will be publishing periodic community updates. These updates will touch on both short-term and long-term goals, how we are thinking about our strategy on all fronts, , and whatever else may be on the contribution team’s mind moving forward.
Meanwhile we also inform the community as soon as we have confirmation of short-term action items.

Really surprised by the amount of feedback from the developers. Most of the projects abandon their communities shortly after ICO. Keep it up.

Thank you for the update,glad to see team is working hard.

Do you plan any new exchanges in the near future,that will make DRT more visible?

See if the company is giving the updates on monthly or weekly basis it is really confidence for the investor and to the supporters of the community. To get more visible they need to list the DRT in high reputable exchanges.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best
Activity: 296
Merit: 101

Do you plan any new exchanges in the near future,that will make DRT more visible?

We do expect and the team is still in negotiation with new exchanges. As soon as we will have formal confirmation we will announce it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Exciting things have been happening here at DomRaider since our last update some months ago. We are achieving a number of important milestones in product development, the Team continues to expande, we developed partnerships, participated in conferences.

In an effort to better streamline communicating our progress with our end community, we will be publishing periodic community updates. These updates will touch on both short-term and long-term goals, how we are thinking about our strategy on all fronts, , and whatever else may be on the contribution team’s mind moving forward.
Meanwhile we also inform the community as soon as we have confirmation of short-term action items.

Really surprised by the amount of feedback from the developers. Most of the projects abandon their communities shortly after ICO. Keep it up.

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

Thanks for your support! Team is at work and will soon give you some news Wink

Glad to hear that! Will be waiting for the new exciting announcements. It's definitely one of those long-term investment projects with huge potential.

Thanks for your support! Team is at work and will soon give you some news Wink
Activity: 104
I follow the information about the bounty companies from the telegram, and of course I follow the news from the forum myself. but I really liked the sites presented here.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279

Activity: 88
 I read their whitepaper and the roadmap it seems they are promising and has potential to increase.

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
The new project block chain auction mode is rare. I hope to see a great product. Bring about subversive innovation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It is visible work what is being done in various parts of the platform. I also appreciate the effort of sharing the comparison chart and in very near future with when project will be in more advanced levels at least one more bigger exchange to fix the shortage of volume will be necessary. I am sure this thing is on the agenda of team among top prioritized goals.
Following some request of the community regarding the various exchange DRT is listed, we share with you a short comparison chart review.
https://medium.com/domraider/drt-exchanges-review-comparison-chart-82e45dd87703

Personally, I really like the project. And I think that many will agree with me that this project has a great future. And that's what gives hope to investors and supporters.

Thanks for your support! Team is working hard on coding, and improving Auctionity's usages by developing partnerships. We'll share more information about that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Personally, I really like the project. And I think that many will agree with me that this project has a great future. And that's what gives hope to investors and supporters.
Sticking our roadmap, we are putting our heads down and powering through to finish the next feature of Auctionity: Payment Guarantee.
Community is incredibly powerful and valuable to us, that’s why we truly care about everybody’s opinion. Since the beginning of our adventure, we have been listening to our community and we are highly grateful for their support. Through this story we would like to rekindle the flame and answer some of the main questions and concerns that have arisen within some parts of the community lately.

https://medium.com/domraider/filling-our-community-in-on-domraiders-latest-advancements-5e2c883482f4

Activity: 266
Hello everyone!
We have recently been growing our ranks and have welcomed 9 new members! They will be a great addition to our team and will help DomRaider and the Auctionity project reach new heights Smiley

Learn more about them all in our Medium article: https://medium.com/domraider/new-team-members-domraider-recruitment-92c80eb98371

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Awakening the Auction market thanks to blockchain technology: @Auctionity, Decentralized blockchain Auctions ecosystem.
Make auctions safer, faster, and more reliable through blockchain technology.http://www.auctionity.com
Pages:
Jump to: