Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donate] Building rice farms in the Philippines / Funding DONE - Farm gets ready - page 3. (Read 746 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Update from 16. August 2021:

Unfortunately, shortly after my last update, the water supply was shut down and government tried to repair it. But we needed water to start our work, so we waited until it's fixed. It took a long time to be fixed but fixing will be finished in a few days.
Additionally, a big Corona wave was hitting their town and people were affected. So we decided to buy some food from our funds.

We will start preparing the farm when we have water again but because we have bought some food, we need some more money (around 100$), to get enough funds again.Donations please to: 3Cii92orneregUnho24tRerWFEGqVywW2b
I have already donated a little bit and 100$ aren't much, so we should get enough funding to compensate our food purchases.

After our last donation campaign failed because we didn't meet our funding goal, we have set up a new one where we have set a much lower funding goal.

Once again, we are planning to plant rice. The farm isn't prepared, so we need to remove old plants and preparing it to plant new seedlings. To removed old plants and preparing it to farm rice again, we will buy machines to do so.

The new farm is near to bigger one which was funded in January.
New farm, to be planned:  

Our funding goal is 7 mBTC.

From our German donation campaign we have already collected a part of it.  

Donation address: 3Cii92orneregUnho24tRerWFEGqVywW2b

Goal 8.80 / 7 mBTC     Funding goal met

Donations so far:

FrommBTC
anonymous0,5mBTC
mole08150,2mBTC
anonymous0,5mBTC
fronti0,3mBTC
1miau0,5mBTC
Lucius0,25mBTC
LeGaulois5,6mBTC

We would be happy to receive even low amounts (for example 0,1 mBTC) step by step.  Smiley Smiley
Progress will be shown by posting pictures here.
If the funding goal isn't met, I'll fund the remaining part out of my pocket.  Smiley

Update 31.05.2021

We have now enough funds to proceed, thanks to everyone.
We will start setting up the farm immediately and send pictures here when we have news for sharing.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: