Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 107. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yeah, I heared on IRC. This coin had a great future, but by that mistake with block reward and the decision not to refork to 7000 block, this project is as good as dead I'm affraid.

What's wrong with the devs?
I don't know. They should reverse the blockchain to refork at 7000. All the transactions made during those next 1000 blocks will be invalid.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
wow thats cheap. where at?

any news on the official pool, i was using that, came home from work and wasnt mining  ; /  missed many hrs at 10x reward. switched to suprnova now, hope its ok

woah ive scraped into top 15 suprnova lol

buddy,
that's not 10x, that's 500X!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Yeah, I heared on IRC. This coin had a great future, but by that mistake with block reward and the decision not to refork to 7000 block, this project is as good as dead I'm affraid.

What's wrong with the devs?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
If the devs won't return the coin to block 6999 and delete all the millions of coins after that this coin is dead. No idea to mine something which is worthless due of millions of free coins knowing you never get what some got for free.
Could anyone update me in a situation by answering those questions:

1. What about transactions between 7000-8000 blocks?
2. What about my windows client?
3. What about block reward from 7000+ block?
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
cant sync the wallet, any working .conf ?

They are forking at block 8000, and there is a new wallet coming by tomorrow. No PoS has even happened yet, so no worries there.

All the pools have been or are being updated. It's late where this is all happening.

And yes, there are really cheap coins still at Bittrex, but it is going back up now that the pools are functioning and everyone knows we are o.k.

Was at 3 sats at the low point a hour ago, now back up to 9 for the highest bid.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
on bittrex

any news on the official pool, i was using that, came home from work and wasnt mining  ; /  missed many hrs at 10x reward. switched to suprnova now, hope its ok

For whatever reason people jumped in quite late on suprnova for this Coin.. now the blocks are flying...  :-)
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
on bittrex

any news on the official pool, i was using that, came home from work and wasnt mining  ; /  missed many hrs at 10x reward. switched to suprnova now, hope its ok

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
cant sync the wallet, any working .conf ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
no mac wallet = im out
sry
Activity: 341

any news on the official pool, i was using that, came home from work and wasnt mining  ; /  missed many hrs at 10x reward. switched to suprnova now, hope its ok

Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

Price going down just as quickly.
3 satoshis right now

hashrate goin back up nicely, even with the problems
legendary

For https://water.suprnova.cc it was a steady rise.. no problems here...
Activity: 341
Activity: 421
Issues with the exchange? There was nobody buying or selling anything, but I didn't have any issues with the site for the limited time I used it. What happened?

Yeah. I had with FAC. Check their news section. I was drunk and mad yesterday and thought my FAC are lost. And I made nxt-e.com responsible for it. But nxt-e.com isn't that bad. I got my FAC today. Still waiting for one confirmation though. But they did send it today. I've removed all the FUD sources i've created yesterday.
legendary

https://water.suprnova.cc

is at 0% Fee currently
We've got EU Stratum Nodes
Are finding Blocks on a regular basis
we ARE paying out every minute..

hop in ! :-)

Fake Share Proof !