Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 108. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

Maybe should have been called Tax Deduction Coin.

It will be hard for anyone to have fait in the devs after this HUGE blunder.

what are you going to do with all those coins if nobody wants them?

I wouldn't bother much with mining since dummies are dumping coins very cheaply. I've already picked up over 4million Tongue

Doesn't really matter much since they are free, but if the price dropped to a satoshi, I'd just give them back to the charity and take the tax deduction Tongue

People are human and make mistakes. What is important is that they learn from those mistakes and don't let them happen again. These devs have apparently gotten a solution ready.......and did so rather quickly. Not much more you can ask of someone that makes a mistake.

If they are smart they would buy up all the sub-100 satoshi coins to stabilize the prices. Wink Surely they have a couple of BTC from the PLC to do it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

Maybe should have been called Tax Deduction Coin.

It will be hard for anyone to have fait in the devs after this HUGE blunder.

I wouldn't bother much with mining since dummies are dumping coins very cheaply. I've already picked up over 4million Tongue

Doesn't really matter much since they are free, but if the price dropped to a satoshi, I'd just give them back to the charity and take the tax deduction Tongue

Xardas has the idea...once this goes PoS these cheap coins will be great. Buy time! Smiley

Yep, I think anything less than 50 satoshi is a GREAT deal. Just remember yesterday it was trading @ ~300 and should go back there after this speed-bump

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Xardas has the idea...once this goes PoS these cheap coins will be great. Buy time! Smiley

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hard fork coming at block 8000.
Come into IRC #CleanWaterCoin.

https://github.com/CleanWaterCoin/cleanwatercoin/
Activity: 168
say something , how to fix , or let it die ?
It seems that the fork would make it die  Embarrassed
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
say something , how to fix , or let it die ?
Activity: 168
Stop mining in HASHING.AT
Yeah what happens to the coins mined from block 7000 to the fork?

This water venture is quickly turning to mud! 

Sorry, but you guys need to pick up your game..

Maybe we should go and visit H2OCoin..while you slosh around working out who forked what, and what becomes of the coins mined past block 7000!

Sinking fast!

Sorry, but MHO!

Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
BTW miners, you guys better figure out who is forked and who is not.  You're all mining on two different chains :p

As a simple dude...mining cryptos, how do I do that?

Are you telling me I am mining over at hashing.at for nothing?

Are the few coins I mined, will they suddenly be rendered worthless or unusable?
 Angry

This is behaviour I expect from the tyranical modern day government, not from my fellow geeks.

Hashing.at is on their own chain.

The WATER wallet (I checked my own), Bittrex (https://bittrex.com/Status), Supernova (https://water.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool), Suchpool (http://water.suchpool.pw/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool) are all on the same block.

Activity: 434
4/1/14: $1,920 Donated
We pledged to donate 2 BTC from the PLC and to match that donation personally. Today we donated $1,920 to our charity: water Digital Drops fundraising campaign. Because of your support 96 people will get clean water! With your continued support we will be able to save many more lives.
Are you saving them with water or jesus? I would rather have cholera than be forced to listen to christian teachings to get clean water.

Agape Ametros

Agape= Christian love, esp as contrasted with erotic love; charity - a communal meal in the early Church taken in commemoration of the Last Supper
Ametros= "without measure"

Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust
Activity: 252
This water venture is quickly turning to mud!  

Sorry, but you guys need to pick up your game..

Maybe we should go and visit H2OCoin..while you slosh around working out who forked what, and what becomes of the coins mined past block 7000!

Sinking fast!

Sorry, but MHO!
Activity: 269
BTW miners, you guys better figure out who is forked and who is not.  You're all mining on two different chains :p

As a simple dude...mining cryptos, how do I do that?

Are you telling me I am mining over at hashing.at for nothing?

Are the few coins I mined, will they suddenly be rendered worthless or unusable?
 Angry

This is behaviour I expect from the tyranical modern day government, not from my fellow geeks.

Yep, Binaryclock is right.

Activity: 238

Jump to: