Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 52. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
"errors" : "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."
"blocks" : 29290,

Sad

Sorry, looks like we are stuck again... Please be patient with deposits and withdrawals...

Can devs please contact me?

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Already have one deposit that is not showing...

How many confirms?

342 atm, Bittrex shows WATER as disabled now but it didn't show up a few hours ago when I made it either. My wallet is in sync with Block explorer and others so it's is most likely Bittrex wallet that is stuck as they say.

We are re-downloading the blockchain again.... if you sent funds here, they will show up... its almost done... hoping we can find the root cause of this problem so I can stop doing this Sad

Thanks
richie

Back on the right blockchain ... all deposits should be credited shortly.. lets see how long we stay here Wink

thanks
richie

Yes, now the deposit shows  Smiley  Probably stating the obvious but have you tried to sync only to known good nodes, with "connect=" instead of "addnode=" ?
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
 "MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange 7h
CleanWaterCoin (WATER) have requested they skip this weeks vote due to wallet issues so they will not be counted. https://www.mintpal.com/voting"

So we will have to vote again next week then.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
"errors" : "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."

Sad

Sorry, looks like we are stuck again... Please be patient with deposits and withdrawals...

Thanks
richie@bittrex

How many confirms?

342 atm, Bittrex shows WATER as disabled now but it didn't show up a few hours ago when I made it either. My wallet is in sync with Block explorer and others so it's is most likely Bittrex wallet that is stuck as they say.

We are re-downloading the blockchain again.... if you sent funds here, they will show up... its almost done... hoping we can find the root cause of this problem so I can stop doing this Sad

Thanks
richie

Back on the right blockchain ... all deposits should be credited shortly.. lets see how long we stay here Wink

thanks
richie

Sad

Thanks
richie@bittrex

How many confirms?

Thanks
richie
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
What are the dependencies for Linux build?

Building simply with
Code:
qmake-qt4
make
right?

Sad

Thanks
richie@bittrex

How many confirms?

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

As mentioned yesterday, we reached out to MintPal and asked them to delay listing us for a little bit longer until we can go multiple consecutive days in a row with no hiccups. As of this morning, the Mac Wallet is syncing just fine for me, as is the windows wallet. A couple of you guys have also confirmed that your wallet is just fine, but we don't want to assume that silence for the rest of you is good news -- so if your wallet is syncing properly, perhaps just drop a line here so we can get a better pulse on the wallet issue?

Thank you for continued support and patience as we continue to make progress!!

√ mac
√ windows

looking good Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

As mentioned yesterday, we reached out to MintPal and asked them to delay listing us for a little bit longer until we can go multiple consecutive days in a row with no hiccups. As of this morning, the Mac Wallet is syncing just fine for me, as is the windows wallet. A couple of you guys have also confirmed that your wallet is just fine, but we don't want to assume that silence for the rest of you is good news -- so if your wallet is syncing properly, perhaps just drop a line here so we can get a better pulse on the wallet issue?

Thank you for continued support and patience as we continue to make progress!!

Sad

Thanks
richie@bittrex

How many confirms?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Updated now. So everything works for me.

Thanks for the good work in the hard time

Sad

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Mac Wallet: http://pcmerc.com/files/CleanwaterCoin-Qt.dmg

I was able to sync up just fine on the first try. Can we get a couple more mac guys to test this before we update the ANN/Website?

Can we get a couple more mac guys to test this with me?

I woke up again this morning, opened her up, and she synced just fine... but would like a couple more guys to test with me.

Sad

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I really respect the fact, you contacted mintpal too put WATER on hold...

Now lets fix everything asap... so we can say goodbye too all these shitty problems  Smiley
Activity: 71
My wallet is still not syncing. I am using the below nodes:
connect=107.170.89.103
connect=107.170.217.4
connect=107.170.209.91
connect=128.199.255.146
connect=188.226.199.223

Do we have a list of good nodes?

Thanks

Those are the exact 5 I have, for ~8 days solid.  It may help to set maxconnections (temporarily).  Also, you have the new wallet linked from page 1?  I know I know stating the obvious, but it doesn't hurt.

My wallet is not syncing, any advice?

Have you started from "the top"?  Use latest wallet from page 1.  Clean out roaming profile (except wallet.dat !!).  Move the conf from wallet pkg (which has the 5 magic ips above) to the roaming profile.  Optionally, set maxconnections to 5 or less to get synced and avoid forked nodes

In my own tests getting an old/bad/forked node can still happen if the connections are not limited to get synced.

Activity: 112
connect=107.170.89.103
connect=107.170.217.4
connect=107.170.209.91
connect=128.199.255.146
connect=188.226.199.223

Thanks

Those are the exact 5 I have, for ~8 days solid.  It may help to set maxconnections (temporarily).  Also, you have the new wallet linked from page 1?  I know I know stating the obvious, but it doesn't hurt.

My wallet is not syncing, any advice?
connect=107.170.89.103
connect=107.170.217.4
connect=107.170.209.91
connect=128.199.255.146
connect=188.226.199.223

Thanks

Those are the exact 5 I have, for ~8 days solid.  It may help to set maxconnections (temporarily).  Also, you have the new wallet linked from page 1?  I know I know stating the obvious, but it doesn't hurt.

Activity: 87
connect=107.170.89.103
connect=107.170.217.4
connect=107.170.209.91
connect=128.199.255.146
connect=188.226.199.223

Thanks
WATER deposits and withdraw disabled on Bittrex.  Anyone know why?

Should just be temporary, as they update everything and resync.

Update: It is back up for me.

Yes yes all positive signs..phew!  finally turning the corner (call me forever optimistic)
Pages:
Jump to: