Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 51. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
whats up w the pool?  Doesn't seem to be working??
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Belated kudos for the correct decision to delay listing on Mintpal.

Just installed the newest wallet from OP, and following the recommended procedure and limiting the connections to the nodes in the conf file, the Windows wallet synced to block 30166, which at the time of posting was current in the block explorer. All my coins are there, included the staked ones.

Looking good!  Cool

Wahoo!! Grin
Activity: 265
Merit: 119
Belated kudos for the correct decision to delay listing on Mintpal.

Just installed the newest wallet from OP, and following the recommended procedure and limiting the connections to the nodes in the conf file, the Windows wallet synced to block 30166, which at the time of posting was current in the block explorer. All my coins are there, included the staked ones.

Looking good!  Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Just to confirm from me, Windows and Mac wallets are working perfectly.  I've transferred between them and from Bittrex to them (just to be sure).

Annoying as it may be, the route I took was to delete everything apart from the wallet.dat files.  From there a fresh start did the trick.

Hope this helps, even if only a little  Smiley

ditto Wink

√ mac wallet synced
√ windows wallet synced
Activity: 113
Just to confirm from me, Windows and Mac wallets are working perfectly.  I've transferred between them and from Bittrex to them (just to be sure).

Annoying as it may be, the route I took was to delete everything apart from the wallet.dat files.  From there a fresh start did the trick.

Hope this helps, even if only a little  Smiley
wallet issue resolve?

For me, Bittrex, and most everyone else -- yes. Have you had any issues?

Sure, thanks that would be helpful but maybe another time as I have work in the morning and its 01:37am already.

Also I'm sure I have followed the steps exactly but I still think it is catching some bad nodes. When I do 'getpeerinfo' command, it shows the starting height different on some nodes, lower than  30091.

Am I on the right tracks here?

Shoot me a PM tomorrow and I'll jump on Skype to walk you through it.
Activity: 106
Activity: 87
Please could we have an update from the devs, especially with Mintpal listing looming.

Specifically, is work under way to add the charity donation feature to the wallet? This is the main feature of this coin and it hasn't been present from day 1. If the coin hits Mintpal people will be asking questions as to why the coin is pretending to be a charity coin. Let's be clear, at this point there is ZERO charity aspect to the coin. The advertising banner also needs to get replaced in the wallet.

More work needs to be done on promotion/social media also. Launch was over a month ago and still everything is very low-key, please let us know what you have been spending the IPO BTC on. Are there other sponsors lined up or will the banner (when it eventually reappears) be forever selling belts?

Also, when a new wallet is released PLEASE change the version number so that people can check that they have the most up to date wallet. A big post on page one saying "Current Wallet is version 1.0.4" or whatever would be an intelligent idea.

Please post a response with your plans ASAP.

Not had any response from the devs as yet so re-posting..

The wallet doesn't even sync for most people...so the above is way off. Let's not run before we can walk...

Do you have Skype? Perhaps I can hop on and you share you screen and I can walk you through it?

I do think most people have gotten it to sync in the last couple of days -- including Bittrex.

Sure, thanks that would be helpful but maybe another time as I have work in the morning and its 01:37am already.

Also I'm sure I have followed the steps exactly but I still think it is catching some bad nodes. When I do 'getpeerinfo' command, it shows the starting height different on some nodes, lower than  30091.

Am I on the right tracks here?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
coisn never came ot my wallet from your official pool.

is this a joke or scam?!!!!!!!
Please could we have an update from the devs, especially with Mintpal listing looming.

Specifically, is work under way to add the charity donation feature to the wallet? This is the main feature of this coin and it hasn't been present from day 1. If the coin hits Mintpal people will be asking questions as to why the coin is pretending to be a charity coin. Let's be clear, at this point there is ZERO charity aspect to the coin. The advertising banner also needs to get replaced in the wallet.

More work needs to be done on promotion/social media also. Launch was over a month ago and still everything is very low-key, please let us know what you have been spending the IPO BTC on. Are there other sponsors lined up or will the banner (when it eventually reappears) be forever selling belts?

Also, when a new wallet is released PLEASE change the version number so that people can check that they have the most up to date wallet. A big post on page one saying "Current Wallet is version 1.0.4" or whatever would be an intelligent idea.

The wallet doesn't even sync for most people...so the above is way off. Let's not run before we can walk...

Do you have Skype? Perhaps I can hop on and you share you screen and I can walk you through it?

I do think most people have gotten it to sync in the last couple of days -- including Bittrex.
Ok, I moved the conf file to the roaming\cleanwater folder and now it's nto syncing at all and my balance is showing as only 186 coins. WTF?Huh? fo fuck sake, this is becoming a joke now!

MY WINDOWS WALLET IS STILL NOT SYNCING.

What's the updated hoop to jump through now? lol thanks:p

1. Backup your wallet.dat file
2. Download the wallet: http://pool.cleanwatercoin.org/cleanwatercoin_txfix.zip
3. If you forgot, backup your wallet.dat file
4. Go to: C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\cleanwatercoin
5. Delete everything EXCEPT for the wallet.dat file
6. Run the new wallet

I followed these steps exactly and it is still not syncing. It's stuck on block 20515 out of 27939...so even the max block number is wrong too!

Also the price has dropped by nearly 30%

6. Run the new wallet

i did all those steps, but still the wallet shows in red (out of sync), please advice

Edit: it's working now

Smiley
Activity: 112

6. Run the new wallet

i did all those steps, but still the wallet shows in red (out of sync), please advice

Edit: it's working now
Activity: 112
I want buy CleanWaterCoin at the price of 50 sat for 1500 USD (3.5 BTC) send by western Union or MoneyGram (fees paid by me)
Escrow by Dev to guarantee honest operation
Total CWC = 7000000

Offer valid for 12 hours
All right reserved to change this offer any time since no seller confirmed

6. Run the new wallet

Back on the right blockchain ... all deposits should be credited shortly.. lets see how long we stay here Wink

thanks
richie

Thanks again Richie!! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: