Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 48. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Note: Don't mine with Mingopool.com

Mingopool Dev has been stealing coins on other alt currencies.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492311.1840

Op, remove his from the mining pool list if his pool has been added.

Thanks for the heads up...

No problem... Guess what, someone else was mining with him and he change his pool from Mingo to another pool but ended up using the same username/password. Now, in his new pool, there has be 6 automatic payouts to another 365coin address.... guess who did that  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What the hell are you talking about?

I SAID THE COIN HAD A FORK, AND MOST OF THE COINS YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS MINED ARE FORKED, I CANT SEND THAT COINS TO YOU, JUST I CANT

WHAT WOULD YOU TO DO¿?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bittrex:

Blocked   WATER

Blocked   Means we have not seen a block in over 60 mins. Again, This could be happening of long block times, or if there is a prolem with the wallet. Please check with an official block explorer and see what's happening.

It also means my deposit isn't going through.

edit: CleanWaterCoin  Disabled
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Whatever issues were stopping it going on mintpal really.

Want to know if it now has the green light again.

For the most part, yes. Right now we are just wanting to see another couple days of issue-free posts from the community.

Does your wallet work ok for you?

Fine, the wallet finally synced after I deleted all datafiles. Though I had to restart it a couple of times as it was getting stuck during the process. I don't think it's fine and assume I was just lucky this time.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
guys, my wallet in synced but only till block 27947!! what am I doing wrong?

some help please
Activity: 280

No problem... Guess what, someone else was mining with him and he change his pool from Mingo to another pool but ended up using the same username/password. Now, in his new pool, there has be 6 automatic payouts to another 365coin address.... guess who did that  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 210

For the most part, yes. Right now we are just wanting to see another couple days of issue-free posts from the community.

I don't have one yet. I am thinking of investing. Thought I would ask some questions first. It is good to see that you are on top of the matter.
Activity: 196

Activity: 269

have the issues been fixed yet?

√ Official pool is finding blocks and paying out regularly
√ Windows wallet has stayed synced with no issues being reported from Bittrex and other miners since Monday
√ Mac wallet syncs just fine and nobody has reported any issues with it

Any other issue you are referring to?

have the issues been fixed yet?
Activity: 280

is any pool working right now?
BrianB, is rejectmining mining CleanwaterCoin now or is it still down?

I sent some hashes and then changed to mingo pool...Id like to start mining this again if the wallet stabilizes.
 Tongue

Been 3 days its ok for me. lol
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Did I miss something?? I thought this coin would be on mintpal monday since it was at the top of the voting list....

As mentioned yesterday, we reached out to MintPal and asked them to delay listing us for a little bit longer until we can go multiple consecutive days in a row with no hiccups. As of this morning, the Mac Wallet is syncing just fine for me, as is the windows wallet. A couple of you guys have also confirmed that your wallet is just fine, but we don't want to assume that silence for the rest of you is good news -- so if your wallet is syncing properly, perhaps just drop a line here so we can get a better pulse on the wallet issue?

Thank you for continued support and patience as we continue to make progress!!

Many more people are syncing much better, and absent of a couple issues -- things are looking much better than Monday. We would still like to see another couple of days of network stability and minimal wallet issues.

Thanks for the clarification! I also wanted to you and everyone else know that I had wallet syncing problem as well, even with the txfix wallet. My solution was to delete the cleanwatercoin folder 3 times(delete all except wallet.dat of course- then run txfix wallet- then repeat 3 more times) and the 4th time it didn't get stuck and it fully synced!!! I hope this will help someone and keep this coin moving in the right direction!!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Clean Water Coin was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
How to debug it after all?
+1 to wallet problem. My wallet on Linux still doesn't fully sync. Problem from my previous message persists.

BrianB I think had a synced up Linux wallet. BrianB, you around?
+1 to wallet problem. My wallet on Linux still doesn't fully sync. Problem from my previous message persists.
Pages:
Jump to: