Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 49. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://cwc.mingopool.com IS NOW ON !! COME NOW UNTIL ITS TOO LATE.

MINING IN MINGOPOOL NOW IS LIKE SOLOMINING!

What is the pool fee?

0%
Activity: 175

What is the pool fee?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Did I miss something?? I thought this coin would be on mintpal monday since it was at the top of the voting list....

As mentioned yesterday, we reached out to MintPal and asked them to delay listing us for a little bit longer until we can go multiple consecutive days in a row with no hiccups. As of this morning, the Mac Wallet is syncing just fine for me, as is the windows wallet. A couple of you guys have also confirmed that your wallet is just fine, but we don't want to assume that silence for the rest of you is good news -- so if your wallet is syncing properly, perhaps just drop a line here so we can get a better pulse on the wallet issue?

Thank you for continued support and patience as we continue to make progress!!

Many more people are syncing much better, and absent of a couple issues -- things are looking much better than Monday. We would still like to see another couple of days of network stability and minimal wallet issues.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Did I miss something?? I thought this coin would be on mintpal monday since it was at the top of the voting list....

wallet problem;)
Activity: 31
I have same problem, with old wallet i have like over 8 k coins and after installing new one and when its synced then i have only like 140 coins why are they gone ?

IF your wallet is properly synced then your coins were on the wrong fork.
This is most likely the case

mining
30.03- 08,04 was all frong fork?

http://www.upload.ee/image/4043029/cwc1.jpg
http://www.upload.ee/image/4043028/cwc.jpg

i can only say that the wallet dont work normal

after forks was all ok.last wallet  fork  block 8500 .after this wallet update was 2 wallet update .with this 2 wallet update i was lose a coins
my wallet.dat fail is created 31,03 and modified 7.05
Activity: 47
I have same problem, with old wallet i have like over 8 k coins and after installing new one and when its synced then i have only like 140 coins why are they gone ?

This is most likely the case
Activity: 154

Activity: 154
This is my first time to hear that update will reduce the amount of coins. What is a ridiculous thing. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This wallet has some problems but the update does not reduce the amount of your valid coins.  If there is a reduction in coins then they were on the wrong fork and were therefore invalid coins and never really existed in the first place.  

edit: or your wallet is not properly synced

Did you backup your wallet before you wiped everything?

1. Backup your wallet.dat file
2. Download the wallet: http://pool.cleanwatercoin.org/cleanwatercoin_txfix.zip
3. If you forgot, backup your wallet.dat file
4. Go to: C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\cleanwatercoin
5. Delete everything EXCEPT for the wallet.dat file
6. Run the new wallet

use this instructions.

i delete all from folder except wallet.dat

transactions no.  is right 1678

block 31080

Now all you do is open up that folder again and place back in your original wallet.dat file and all your old coins will be there. However, make sure you don't just save over the new wallet.dat file -- just rename it in case you have coins in there.

Again, if you haven't been mining or transferring coins into the new wallet, you can delete it -- but make sure you don't have coins in there first. If you do, you'll have to go back and forth with the different wallet.dat files and transfer one of the wallet's coins into whatever wallet you want.

Make sense? Please ask questions before moving forward! I'm off to bed but hopefully someone can help you tonight -- otherwise I'll be back on in the morning and can walk you through it.

6. Run the new wallet

use this instructions.

i delete all from folder except wallet.dat

transactions no.  is right 1678

block 31080

Activity: 14
Ok finally my wallet is syncing, with only these nodes in the conf file which is in the roaming\cleanwatercoin directory!

my wallet have a lot of time syncing but where is my coins?   Grin

i have tried a lot of combinations

may be a more accurate studies that even a blind man could own things?

This is the magic formula that has worked for everyone:

6. Run the new wallet

i have this use maybe 20 time.yes its synced maybe but where is my coins:D

block 31055
Ok finally my wallet is syncing, with only these nodes in the conf file which is in the roaming\cleanwatercoin directory!

my wallet have a lot of time syncing but where is my coins?   Grin

This is the magic formula that has worked for everyone:

6. Run the new wallet

my wallet have a lot of time syncing but where is my coins?   Grin

Activity: 35
We've re-launched the official pool: pool.cleanwatercoin.org
Note: If you had old coins in there, send us a message at [email protected] so we can send them to you.

I've sent a message before the site was relaunched and two emails since and I haven't heard a word about the 200k+ WATER that I'm owed.

Anyone else having problems getting coins out of the old site?

I requested manual cashout but it never came.
I lost coins, time and electricity on the old pool.
They replied me that more time needed to do the investigation since so many people tried to cheat. I felt he was talking about me. I gave up asking, I gave up this coin.
Actually I don't know why a pool needed a relaunch  Undecided
I have never seen that before.

+1 Me too big lost time & electricity.

Remember this official pool? Why asking? but did not pay out.  May the price of CWC coin is go up! Smiley
Thanks everyone who till support cWc coin.  Smiley

Wahoo!!! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: