Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 70. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Wallet not syncing again! Is it really so difficult to get the basics working?

Others have it synced just fine, and out of the handful of people that have tested the new wallet -- it syncs as well -- and this time without having to jump through any hoops like the one from a couple weeks ago.
That is not correct. I downloaded the wallet today. fresh install, and have been hooping around for many hours now, still stuck at 17 days ago.

Yep, the coin seems to go through issue after issue. Can't blame anyone for getting frustrated now.

There was a hard fork on March 22 at block 8500.  Everyone needs to make sure that they have deleted any block chain created prior to the hard fork.  There are still nodes out there with a starting height less than 8500, you can check this with the "getpeerinfo" command in the debug window.  I think this might be tripping up the wallets and getting them stuck.  I've been restarting my wallet when I notice these nodes.  (I'm new at this so I'm not sure how much all this has to do with the issues) If your having troubles try deleting the block chain (but DO NOT delete wallet.dat) - if your just got recently stuck it usually works just to restart the wallet. Hopefully things will gradually improve...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Others have it synced just fine, and out of the handful of people that have tested the new wallet -- it syncs as well -- and this time without having to jump through any hoops like the one from a couple weeks ago.
That is not correct. I downloaded the wallet today. fresh install, and have been hooping around for many hours now, still stuck at 17 days ago.

Yep, the coin seems to go through issue after issue. Can't blame anyone for getting frustrated now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mine worked a few days ago with the hoop jumping but now stuck on block 15969. Where is the windows link for the most up to date wallet?
cheers
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I have made a request for payout several hours ago from the main pool and I still have no coins?Huh

We are just waiting for Bittrex to give the green light that everything is good on their end.

We're finding blocks if you look at the explorer, but as you can imagine -- we are in no rush to push stuff out/on until we are 110% confident and have heard back from the bigger pools/exchanges.

This 'fixed' wallet you have produced - does it incorporate the 0.1% charity donation?

No, as mentioned on the OP a couple days ago -- this has the patched up TX issue that some pools and exchanges were having when sending larger amounts of WATER. Once this portion is done, we will then clone the coin again and finish wrapping up the 0.1% donation feature.
Activity: 175
I have made a request for payout several hours ago from the main pool and I still have no coins?Huh

We are just waiting for Bittrex to give the green light that everything is good on their end.

We're finding blocks if you look at the explorer, but as you can imagine -- we are in no rush to push stuff out/on until we are 110% confident and have heard back from the bigger pools/exchanges.

This 'fixed' wallet you have produced - does it incorporate the 0.1% charity donation?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Activity: 121

I'm still using the last windows wallet, and it seems to stay sync'd ok now.  Been sending out 25k coins as a prize and no TX issues with it...  Have you tried removing the blockchain (do NOT erase wallet.dat -- that is the keys to your coins!) and let it re-sync?
Pool:
The pool has been up since last night. We are just testing a few minor things before we turn on the crons.

Wallets:
Wallets are completely tested, and the TX issue is no longer occurring (after 5 straight days of pushing it around). We will be compiling and updating the ANN tonight or first thing in the morning.

Source:
https://github.com/CleanWaterCoin

2 days later...

Pool:
Still not working.

Wallets:
Still not compiled and posted.

The pool will be updated no later than tonight. We've been working with exchanges and pools to make sure everything is place before we pull the trigger on everything. We've had a a few people test the Windows wallet this week, but if we could get a couple more that would be great. PM me if you have a minute to fire it up before we open it up to the world.

Seriously now, release the wallet already. You said you would post it when Bittrex was back up and running and they now are. Just post it. Now.
Activity: 121
Has anyone been able to press that unlock wallet button and mint the coins? It has been more than the 20 day waiting period, and the button still is locked... Is it just me or everyone?

Your unlock button is greyed out because your wallet isn't locked. You only need to unlock the wallet to allow minting if you have encrypted and locked your wallet.

He's right, if it is grey'd out, you don't need to click it. You're fine.
Has anyone been able to press that unlock wallet button and mint the coins? It has been more than the 20 day waiting period, and the button still is locked... Is it just me or everyone?

Your unlock button is greyed out because your wallet isn't locked. You only need to unlock the wallet to allow minting if you have encrypted and locked your wallet.
Activity: 74
I didn't press the button but the wallet is minting. Looks like it's on by default.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
We are just waiting for bittrex to confirm they got everything squared away and then we will provide a link for the wallet.

Ok Bittrex is back up and running with WATER... all deposits (real and phantom) have been cleaned up... Open for business again.... Nice job getting this back track dev team.

Thanks
Richie

Wallet link please!!!

Wallet link please and a link to a pool that is paying out because I have not been able to cash out from pool.cleanwatercoin.org for weeks

www.RejectMining.com is paying out as soon as each block is matured.  If you need any help, just let me know.
Get start: No need to register! 
host: stratum+tcp://www.rejectmining.com:6000
username:
password: anything

i.e. for gminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://www.rejectmining.com:6000 -u replace with your water wallet address  -p anything
here the proof I got pay.  See all those numbers after 25000 water BrianB give me (thanks man!).  BrianB is trusted community member like us.  I recommend his pool because 1% fee is donate for charity and miner like us.  Thanks.  Come and join us!

http://www.freeimagepost.com/image.php?di=AZDM Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
WTF??

Where is the damn wallet already!?

This story is getting olD!

+1

I just hope that when the wallet eventually emerges that they have now incorporated the charity donation feature of the coin, which was the whole point of the coin.

In case people have forgotten - 0.1% of every transaction is supposed to go to charity.

If this feature is not now built into the wallet this is just another scrypt clone and not in any way a charity coin.
Pages:
Jump to: