Pages:
Author

Topic: [DONE][GROUP BUY][EU] Kialara Physical Bitcoin 2014/2015 [ROUND 2] - page 2. (Read 9388 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Well Mitchell, I think you have done a great job! I definitely would do another group buy with you.
Thank you very much! Always glad to hear that.

About the leftovers: can you send 0.0302 to 1JQLThhgKdcBGR2J7dfGT1YuKzDc9cZuTS and give the other part to devthev?
Done! I'll sent everything to devthedev once the leftovers are handled.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
Well Mitchell, I think you have done a great job! I definitely would do another group buy with you.

About the leftovers: can you send 0.0302 to 1JQLThhgKdcBGR2J7dfGT1YuKzDc9cZuTS and give the other part to devthev?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Well, everything has been calculated and checked! You can find the final Excel spreadsheet here.
There is some money left so just tell me where I should sent it, if you want it back.

Username||Leftover||TX
tjopper||0,04639872BTC||-
icey||0,04762709BTC||Donated
BitcoinAccepted||0,09082401BTC||-
Lairew||0,04762709BTC||-
Josepht||0,04319692BTC||884533047fd408ab9b6a25ae432aa792b2972a9c001d34920ee973ccc47dd758
Furio||0,08959565BTC||9b30f0baf5e134f5b806b752c1af00cce93f80240ef06165034ceb2a43873fd9
PsychoticBoy||0,08959565BTC||9673137d6d285791a818aec0ece8c0252c48af89b408017a24f269a4b9675df3

I hope that everyone is satisfied with the way I handled this group buy, if not, please tell me what I can improve.

EDIT: PsychoticBoy wanted 0,08BTC back, which I combined with the amount of BTC that I had loaned from him.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Did you have to pay as much as you expected it to be? Is there any money left? I think it'd be fair to give it to the escrow.
Vat was as expected. There will be money left because of different exchange rates. Will do all the calculations once I posted everything (going to the post office right now). People can decide what they want to do with their share of the leftovers. I will tip devthedev no matter what and give part of the donations that I get (if any) to him as well.

EDIT: Alright, I just got back from the post office. I'll sent everyone a PM with their Track & Trace number. I have added a little surprise to every package as a small token of my gratitude that you all waited patiently.
EDIT2: Track & Trace numbers have been sent. Going to eat supper first and after that I'll do the calculations for the leftovers and how much everybody gets back.
Did you have to pay as much as you expected it to be? Is there any money left? I think it'd be fair to give it to the escrow.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I received the Kialara's and I'm putting them in envelopes right now. They should ship out today! Grin
BitcoinAccepted, I haven't received your address yet, so yours won't be send today.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Can`t wait to recieve the precious Kialara`s  Grin

Good job Smiley

Anticipation to the max, they really are testing my patience, all for the end result Smiley.

Still can't wait, but it's getting closer and closer Grin
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Can`t wait to recieve the precious Kialara`s  Grin

Good job Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1578
May the coin be with you..
Thanks for the update Mitchełł, I'm sure they are worth the wait. Something to look forward to next week Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Well, today the post tried to deliver the coins, just before I got home and just after the rest of my family left the house, so that didn't work out (talk about bad luck). So, they should arrive tomorrow and I'll send them out either on Monday or Tuesday as I won't be home this weekend.

I'll send out a mass PM asking for your addresses so that I can start shipping as soon as possible. Thanks everyone for being so patient.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks for the tip, Latex gloves it is!

I still need to find some way of displaying these coins/slabs. We did have a discussion a while back I recall within a thread on here, but can't seem to find it. I wonder if anyone did find a suitable solution to storing/displaying these..?
Yeah, there was a discussion about it and Max said that he was thinking of creating some way to display it. I made a custom thingy, but it looked horrible. I'm currently using a business card holder to put my Kialara in. It fits, barely, so scratches on the side will happen. However, it looks good. Grin

I have received the case and my Kialara just barely fits into it. However, it looks great! Grin

legendary
Thanks for the tip, Latex gloves it is!

I still need to find some way of displaying these coins/slabs. We did have a discussion a while back I recall within a thread on here, but can't seem to find it. I wonder if anyone did find a suitable solution to storing/displaying these..?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks for the update, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I'm quite looking forward to trying to complete the game, better buy some cottom gloves first! Tongue
Same here! Also, don't buy cotton, buy latex. Cotton gloves release cotton particles which will stick on the coin.
legendary
Thanks for the update, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I'm quite looking forward to trying to complete the game, better buy some cottom gloves first! Tongue
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
The end of last week was 4 days ago. Have you received the package or do you know when it arrives?
Nothing yet. The Dutch post is being a huge dick. It was in Amsterdam on the 13th and nothing happened after that. I have no idea when it arrives, sorry. I'll post an update when something happens.

Well, the package has been sent with USPS International Express so it should be here at the end of the week! I can't wait to receive it and ship the Kialara to every single one of you. Grin

The end of last week was 4 days ago. Have you received the package or do you know when it arrives?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
FI-NAL-LY :p

Hope the long wait will add up to the excitement.

I already have a display ready Smiley can't wait Wink
A display? Neat, please show it to us when your Kialara is inside of it! Grin

And I do apologize for the long wait. Max got a huge backlog because of the Chinese company that fucked up, so it took a lot longer than it should.
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
FI-NAL-LY :p

Hope the long wait will add up to the excitement.

I already have a display ready Smiley can't wait Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Well, the package has been sent with USPS International Express so it should be here at the end of the week! I can't wait to receive it and ship the Kialara to every single one of you. Grin

Happy happy joy joy, but in all seriousness, that took a damn long time  Shocked

Hope the wait was worth it, but seeing those pictures says it all:)
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: