Pages:
Author

Topic: [DONE][GROUP BUY][EU] Kialara Physical Bitcoin 2014/2015 [ROUND 2] - page 7. (Read 9388 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Bumpty bump. Just two more coins and the coins will be shipped for free to me.

Remember, this group buy closes once we hit 20 coins or when this month is over.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
LOL, Non of them are really close hahahaha. Better with mail, standard track&trace with packages, of kunnen we gewoon NL lullen Wink Woon nu in Capelle, maar wil weer terug naar Den Haag
Ah I see. Well, mail it is then. Speaking Dutch in an English board is generally disapproved/frowned upon, so I advise you not to do it. That's what the Local Boards are for Tongue
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
We will get a heads up before that happens I guess? Then count me in, hope bitcoin will bounce back a bit Wink
Yes, you will. I have also stated in the OP when this group buy closes (either at the end of this month or when we hit 20 coins). Adding you to the list right now.

EDIT: Also, shipping costs could be avoided if you live near Amsterdam, Hilversum, Amersfoort, Utrecht, Apeldoorn, Deventer, Almelo and Hengelo. I just saw that you live in The Netherlands as well. Wink

LOL, Non of them are really close hahahaha. Better with mail, standard track&trace with packages, of kunnen we gewoon NL lullen Wink Woon nu in Capelle, maar wil weer terug naar Den Haag
legendary
We will get a heads up before that happens I guess? Then count me in, hope bitcoin will bounce back a bit Wink
Yes, you will. I have also stated in the OP when this group buy closes (either at the end of this month or when we hit 20 coins). Adding you to the list right now. Wink

I read it, Wink I shouldn't buy it right now, but cann't let the oppurtunity slide by Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Yes, you will. I have also stated in the OP when this group buy closes (either at the end of this month or when we hit 20 coins). Adding you to the list right now.

EDIT: Also, shipping costs could be avoided if you live near Amsterdam, Hilversum, Amersfoort, Utrecht, Apeldoorn, Deventer, Almelo and Hengelo. I just saw that you live in The Netherlands as well. Wink
legendary
Hey,

I wish to join for both the 2014 and 2015 edition. So 198 dollars right? I was wondering, because 10 group buyers will be attained, no additional shipping fees, except for the 7,95 right? Could you give an estimate for the VAT, when my price 198 dollars? If I reserve is it also possible to cancel?
In the previous group buy a coin was €100.92 per coin including import and VAT costs. We know from the previous group buy that we don't have to pay import costs over Kialara's because they are considered art objects, so the price would drop to €96.38 per coin. However, the euro was worth more and more people joined back then so the costs were more spread. Exact prices will be given once the group buy closes.

The calculation's we did last time:
Starting price: $990.00 + ($99 * 5) = $1485 = €1192,77 ($1.245 per €1)
Price with VAT and Import: $1485 + 21% + 4.5% = €1503,87
Price with declaration costs: $1796.90 + €10 = €1513,87

So the final price is €1513,87 for all 15 coins, which is €100.92 per coin.

You can cancel your reservation as long as the group buy isn't closed. After that you have to pay up.

We will get a heads up before you close the group buy right, or untill you reach 20 offcourse. Then count me in, hope bitcoin will bounce back a bit Wink So 1 Kialara 2014 and 1 Kialara 2015. Only one thing, what's the return policy with damages?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hey,

I wish to join for both the 2014 and 2015 edition. So 198 dollars right? I was wondering, because 10 group buyers will be attained, no additional shipping fees, except for the 7,95 right? Could you give an estimate for the VAT, when my price 198 dollars? If I reserve is it also possible to cancel?
In the previous group buy a coin was €100.92 per coin including import and VAT costs. We know from the previous group buy that we don't have to pay import costs over Kialara's because they are considered art objects, so the price would drop to €96.38 per coin. However, the euro was worth more and more people joined back then so the costs were more spread. Exact prices will be given once the group buy closes.

The calculation's we did last time:
Starting price: $990.00 + ($99 * 5) = $1485 = €1192,77 ($1.245 per €1)
Price with VAT and Import: $1485 + 21% + 4.5% = €1503,87
Price with declaration costs: $1796.90 + €10 = €1513,87

So the final price is €1513,87 for all 15 coins, which is €100.92 per coin.

You can cancel your reservation as long as the group buy isn't closed. After that you have to pay up.
legendary
Hey,

I wish to join for both the 2014 and 2015 edition. So 198 dollars right? I was wondering, because 10 group buyers will be attained, no additonal shipping fees, except for the 7,95 right? Could you give an estimate for the VAT, when my price 198 dollars? If I reserve is it also possible to cancel?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Max has told me that, even though the price of the 2014 Kialara will increase next month, we only need to pay 99 dollar. If you want one, now is the time to join us.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Where can I find the website, can't seem to find it through google Smiley Found it! Yet I can't seem to find which 2 versions you mean, you say in the OP you can order both versions, which versions are those?
You can find both here. The first one is the 2015 version and if you scroll down you will see the 2014 version.
legendary
Where can I find the website, can't seem to find it through google Smiley Found it! Yet I can't seem to find which 2 versions you mean, you say in the OP you can order both versions, which versions are those?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hey bitcoininformation, aka Mitchełł ?

Did you change your user name?
I did. Wink

Thanks for organizing this a second time. I will be creating an official Kialara Labyrinth thread tomorrow where I will be posting updates on shipping, production, group buys, etc. The new plates that read blockr.io are shipping to me tomorrow - five days behind schedule. 2015 coins will begin shipping next week.
No problem, I love helping you and others out. I hope you can catch up man, keep us posted!
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
Hey bitcoininformation, aka Mitchełł ?

Did you change your user name? Thanks for organizing this a second time. I will be creating an official Kialara Labyrinth thread tomorrow where I will be posting updates on shipping, production, group buys, etc. The new plates that read blockr.io are shipping to me tomorrow - five days behind schedule. 2015 coins will begin shipping next week.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Allright, put me down for one 2014 coin.

I live in the province of Utrecht. The city Utrecht would be a good place to meet. We will discuss it later.
Well, just so you know, I can easily meetup in Utrecht. Putting you down for one right now. Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
Allright, put me down for one 2014 coin.

I live in the province of Utrecht. The city Utrecht would be a good place to meet. We will discuss it later.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
The 2014 coin is the one which we can see in this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kialara-physical-bitcoinshaven-update-837501 ?
Yes.

Does it have the same price as the 2015 coin?
Yes.

I guess the coins are not funded?
Yes.

About the shipping: you stated shipping is €7.95 in the Netherlands. How about me picking the coin up? Is 'shipping' free for me then?
Yes. I travel almost every weekend from on side of the country to the other, so it shouldn't be hard to get some kind of arrangement. Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
Hey bitcoininformation,

I have some questions:
The 2014 coin is the one which we can see in this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kialara-physical-bitcoinshaven-update-837501 ?
Does it have the same price as the 2015 coin?
I guess the coins are not funded?

About the shipping: you stated shipping is €7.95 in the Netherlands. How about me picking the coin up? Is 'shipping' free for me then?

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Hey hedgy73,

I totally get that and I hope that you are enjoying the 2014 one as much as I do. I carry mine around as a conversation starter. Works pretty well, hahaha.
The group buy will go on until twenty coins are reached or when it's the end of januari so you can always join later on. And if not, I'm sure I will do another one later Wink

Thanks buddy, yes I absolutely love the 2014 its the best coin I've got Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hey hedgy73,

I totally get that and I hope that you are enjoying the 2014 one as much as I do. I carry mine around as a conversation starter. Works pretty well, hahaha.
The group buy will go on until twenty coins are reached or when it's the end of januari so you can always join later on. And if not, I'm sure I will do another one later Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Hey bitcoininformation, I'd have loved one of these 2015 bars to go with the 2014 from the last group buy but for me this has come a bit soon after the last one and being just after Xmas / new year things are a bit tight. Good luck with this one, I hope it goes as well as the last and if anything changes for me before deadline day I'll get in touch Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: