Pages:
Author

Topic: [DONE][GROUP BUY][EU] Kialara Physical Bitcoin 2014/2015 [ROUND 2] - page 6. (Read 9388 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
If Indonesia is part of the EU, yes. If not, no.

Well the answer : it can't be shipped into indonesia since I live on ASIA not europe

Thanks for let me know
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
If Indonesia is part of the EU, yes. If not, no. Final price will be higher than the price on the Kialara website because of taxes.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
It seems I can add it into my collection after i receive my only one silverwallets Grin

I just need one, the price will be $ 99  Huh

Labyrinth one looks beautifull (2015 Kialara Labyrinth)

Can you ship it into INDONESIA ?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Just 4 more days until this group buy closes. If you want one, get in now. Wink

Will promote it tonight again, when most people are online Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Just 4 more days until this group buy closes. If you want one, get in now. Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks. Ill look into it. I would like to retract my buy offer, unless you guys need one more
We have 10 coins right now so we get the free shipping. Thank you though, it's very kind of you! Grin
legendary
After much thought I finally decided to join the group-buy.

Count me in for 1x Kialara 2014 and 1x Kialara 2015 Smiley
Welcome PsychoticBoy to this group buy. I have added you to the OP, which means we have now reached 10 coins. The coins will shipped for free to me, which saves up to $70, quite a lot if you ask me.

This group buy will be closed at the end of the month (or when we reach 20 coins).

Glad you did decide to buy Al! Can't wait Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Ezeminer, I have added you! Just one more coin left till we get free shipment. Grin

Ezeminer, you live America? Why not buy from Max directly? This is an EU group buy so that we can get one without having to buy at least 5.

Thanks. Ill look into it. I would like to retract my buy offer, unless you guys need one more
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

Welcome PsychoticBoy to this group buy. I have added you to the OP, which means we have now reached 10 coins. The coins will shipped for free to me, which saves up to $70, quite a lot if you ask me.

This group buy will be closed at the end of the month (or when we reach 20 coins).
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Ezeminer, I have added you! Just one more coin left till we get free shipment. Grin

Ezeminer, you live America? Why not buy from Max directly? This is an EU group buy so that we can get one without having to buy at least 5.
legendary
So it is roughly .5BTC at the time of this post? I may be interested
If I had to predict, I would say 0.55BTC at the moment. No guarantees though, the final price calculations will be done once the group buy closes for new participants.
I would be interested in buying one if shipping can be made to the usa, i could cover extra depending on the price outlook.

ezeminer: USA: 1 Kialara 2015

You will be added, he just been offline Smiley
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
If I had to predict, I would say 0.55BTC at the moment. No guarantees though, the final price calculations will be done once the group buy closes for new participants.
I would be interested in buying one if shipping can be made to the usa, i could cover extra depending on the price outlook.

ezeminer: USA: 1 Kialara 2015
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I think if you message the seller that 8 is also enough for free shipping Grin
We shall see once this group buy is closed for new participants.
legendary
Bumpty bump. Just two more coins and the coins will be shipped for free to me.

Remember, this group buy closes once we hit 20 coins or when this month is over.

Will try to promote it also through my thread --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/physical-crypto-coins-all-physical-crypto-coin-suppliers-community-thread-921095

Want free shipping too Grin

I think if you message the seller that 8 is also enough for free shipping Grin
legendary

Remember, this group buy closes once we hit 20 coins or when this month is over.

Will try to promote it also through my thread --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/physical-crypto-coins-all-physical-crypto-coin-suppliers-community-thread-921095

Want free shipping too Grin

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
BitcoinDistributor, I see that you have posted a message already. Thank you very much. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Try asking this guy who was interested in getting one to him in Europe:

May i order it directly from you?
estimated time shipping to Europe?

Look very nice Smiley

His post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2015-kialara-labyrinth-production-update-930386
Pages:
Jump to: