Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't buy facemasks for the coronavirus! - page 12. (Read 7241 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 109
August 03, 2020, 11:08:32 AM
I have real problems understanding why people think that re-breathing the disease and toxins that your body expels through your breath is some sort of health benefit.

I have the same opinion. Especially wearing masks in the fresh air is such a non-sense. And... have you noticed how the directions changed over a month? First they said that masks helped only in the way that a person touched his/her face less and gave no protection against the virus. Now they say the fabric can stop virus...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 02, 2020, 09:30:29 AM
You are so playful. How many babies are born with masks? How many women have them? If you want to call a man's beard a face mask, maybe men grow them once they are adults.

Discussing with you is like talking to a 5 year old. You are not able to put together a single good argument. How many babies are born with t-Shirts and trousers? How many are born with a helmet? And yet smart adults don't run around naked but wear clothes and put on safety gear when necessary.
Lol. I just happen to be one of those 5-y-o prodigies. Too bad you are not able to recognize a good argument. You don't want Youtube or other videos, yet it is the videos where the interviews are done with the professionals who show that masks are dangerous rather than helpful.

So, since it's not natural to have a mask, show me the scientific studies that say that masks are a benefit. No Youtube videos, scientific papers.
Cool

If you've read what I've written... I already have:

Totally expected that you couidn't post me any reliable scources (I mean something like this, this or this). But yeah, it's all lying propaganda, I guess. Impossible to have a normal discussion with you fanatics.

I went and looked at your links, briefly. They are nice reports. And this kind of thing is what I am looking for.

You have found these. Can you find the clear reports of the actual methods used to determine that there even is a Covid virus? You know, as franky1 says, the actual process for finding and proving a virus, using Koch's Postulates upgraded by Rivers and Bell?

Perhaps the mask reports are based on true findings that there really is a virus. If you have the true virus findings, not only I and others would be interested, but Dr. Andrew Kaufman would be interested - https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/.

Cool
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
August 02, 2020, 04:37:23 AM
You are so playful. How many babies are born with masks? How many women have them? If you want to call a man's beard a face mask, maybe men grow them once they are adults.

Discussing with you is like talking to a 5 year old. You are not able to put together a single good argument. How many babies are born with t-Shirts and trousers? How many are born with a helmet? And yet smart adults don't run around naked but wear clothes and put on safety gear when necessary.

So, since it's not natural to have a mask, show me the scientific studies that say that masks are a benefit. No Youtube videos, scientific papers.
Cool

If you've read what I've written... I already have:

Totally expected that you couidn't post me any reliable scources (I mean something like this, this or this). But yeah, it's all lying propaganda, I guess. Impossible to have a normal discussion with you fanatics.

legendary
August 01, 2020, 08:06:52 PM

Go on here, and do some real searching on the scientific studies about masks. Science shows that:
1. Masks do little virus good, even when professionals wear and use them properly;
2. When average people wear them, viruses go right through;
3. Masks are dangerous for the wearers from the spread of bacteria inside the masks, and from CO2;
4. Masks cause a breakdown of family togetherness, that should spread among people;
5. If masks happen to slow the pandemic a little, all they are doing is causing longer economic shutdowns so that the economy fails in a greater way than it has already.

Science is against the use of masks.

Cool

Post me scientific studies that prove your points. No Youtube videos, scientific papers.

Cool
August 01, 2020, 04:59:02 PM
You haven't explained why you believe that reinfecting yourself with expelled virus is good for your health

How can you "reinfect" yourself? If you have the virus and you exhale it, it doesn't matter when you inhale it again?! Or do you think you get better when all the viruses can safely leave you body (through your mouth e.g.)

And you are yourself talking about a kind of immunity (which sadly might be only temporary but that's a different topic), so what do you think is "reinfecting" :
I want it to spread fast so that we can all  get immunity
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
August 01, 2020, 04:42:26 PM
You haven't explained why you believe that reinfecting yourself with expelled virus is good for your health
August 01, 2020, 04:17:37 PM
I'm just tired of repeating sources

Observation and rational thought are more use than lying propaganda

I go to a lot of public places and meet a lot of people. I've yet to hear of anybody who has bad confirmation of infection, Other than in the media.

I must be a super spreader of immunity

legendary
August 01, 2020, 03:55:23 PM
I'm just tired of repeating sources

Observation and rational thought are more use than lying propaganda

I go to a lot of public places and meet a lot of people. I've yet to hear of anybody who has bad confirmation of infection, Other than in the media.

I must be a super spreader of immunity.

If god wanted us to wear masks he wouldn't have invented mucus

August 01, 2020, 03:23:12 PM
Google is your friend just search for them

Good argumentation you got there. Can't prove your point yourself so I should do it for you?!

legendary
August 01, 2020, 03:18:28 PM
Google is your friend just search for them

August 01, 2020, 03:14:50 PM

Go on here, and do some real searching on the scientific studies about masks. Science shows that:
1. Masks do little virus good, even when professionals wear and use them properly;
3. Masks are dangerous for the wearers from the spread of bacteria inside the masks, and from CO2;
4. Masks cause a breakdown of family togetherness, that should spread among people;
5. If masks happen to slow the pandemic a little, all they are doing is causing longer economic shutdowns so that the economy fails in a greater way than it has already.

Cool

Post me scientific studies that prove your points. No Youtube videos, scientific papers.
legendary
August 01, 2020, 03:06:54 PM

Maybe, just maybe it's that you don't spread "the disease and toxins that your body expels through your breath"  Roll Eyes But yeah, I see that's hard to understand when your whole world is focused just on you and you don't care about the people around you.

I think I care more about the population than the monkey face mask wearers. I care that cancer and heart disease patients can't get treatment because the MFMs are prolonging their recovery process. I can about all of the people who are dying because of the stupid lockdown, and the destruction of their employment. I care about the money that is being sent to the evil merchants of death, and isn't being spent on the national infrastructure. I care about the kids who aren't getting a proper education. I care that people are being  forced to buy ultra-processed foods to further reduce their immunity strength.

Do you want me to go on?

So you want the hospitals to overflow with new Covid cases? Who's gonna have capacity for cancer patients and other patients who need live saving surgeries? How does wearing a mask destroy any job? Quite the opposite ... it safes jobs because people could start to work earlier when they are cautious. How does wearing a mask have anything to do with how public money is/isn't spend on infrastructure? And again, how does wearing a mask stops kids from getting proper education? Masks could help to open up the schools earlier! And how does wearing a mask effect what kind of junk food people are eating?!

Do you want me to go on?

Your arguments make no sense. I think you are mixing up the lockdown with wearing a mask. If people would wear a mask, wouldn't gather in large groups and would try to keep their distance, the whole thing wouldn't spread that fast. We all agree that we have to prevent another / a longer lookdown because that a) would be economically a disaster b) the social isolation can be horrible for people c) will make a lot of more people lose their jobs. But why can't you see that wearing a mask can help here?

Cool
legendary
August 01, 2020, 02:43:01 PM
I want it to spread fast so that we can all  get immunity
August 01, 2020, 02:34:08 PM

Maybe, just maybe it's that you don't spread "the disease and toxins that your body expels through your breath"  Roll Eyes But yeah, I see that's hard to understand when your whole world is focused just on you and you don't care about the people around you.

I think I care more about the population than the monkey face mask wearers. I care that cancer and heart disease patients can't get treatment because the MFMs are prolonging their recovery process. I can about all of the people who are dying because of the stupid lockdown, and the destruction of their employment. I care about the money that is being sent to the evil merchants of death, and isn't being spent on the national infrastructure. I care about the kids who aren't getting a proper education. I care that people are being  forced to buy ultra-processed foods to further reduce their immunity strength.

Do you want me to go on?

So you want the hospitals to overflow with new Covid cases? Who's gonna have capacity for cancer patients and other patients who need live saving surgeries? How does wearing a mask destroy any job? Quite the opposite ... it safes jobs because people could start to work earlier when they are cautious. How does wearing a mask have anything to do with how public money is/isn't spend on infrastructure? And again, how does wearing a mask stops kids from getting proper education? Masks could help to open up the schools earlier! And how does wearing a mask effect what kind of junk food people are eating?!

Do you want me to go on?

Your arguments make no sense. I think you are mixing up the lockdown with wearing a mask. If people would wear a mask, wouldn't gather in large groups and would try to keep their distance, the whole thing wouldn't spread that fast. We all agree that we have to prevent another / a longer lookdown because that a) would be economically a disaster b) the social isolation can be horrible for people c) will make a lot of more people lose their jobs. But why can't you see that wearing a mask can help here?
legendary
August 01, 2020, 01:51:59 PM

Do you want me to go on?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
August 01, 2020, 01:39:59 PM
Facial masks only make me confused because many people reprimand me on the street or anywhere and I don't recognize them because they wear face masks.
and face masks only prevent the virus from being inhaled by the nose or mouth which is not necessarily accurate to ward off the virus, and in my opinion all diseases and viruses will depend on the body's immunity especially sports and healthy living that will be spared from disease or viruses.
August 01, 2020, 01:38:50 PM
I have real problems understanding why people think that re-breathing the disease and toxins that your body expels through your breath is some sort of health benefit.

legendary
August 01, 2020, 01:36:02 PM

I've also yet to find any reports that detail any deaths that come solely from the virus.

I think it has to do with people walking around in life with all kinds of doubts. Notice how short of a time it took for everybody to lock down without any real evidence that life was any different.

When a person is hungry, he goes out and gets a job so that he has enough money to buy food. In other words, people do something about their problems, even when the problems don't really exist.

The mask makes people feel comfortable that they are doing something about their Covid problem.

People never checked into the facts of Covid. People never checked into the facts of masks. They simply did what they felt was the best thing to take care of a problem.

Maybe this will all backfire on the medical, since the medical is responsible for millions of deaths from many causes every year. When people wake up to the Covid scam, and the medical death count, they might stop going to the doctor for anything.

Cool
legendary
August 01, 2020, 01:23:43 PM

I've also yet to find any reports that detail any deaths that come solely from the virus.
legendary
August 01, 2020, 01:14:24 PM
Please use the proper mask.

The question is, what's proper? And what are you using it for? Walmart lets you go in with a Spiderman mask if you want.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: