Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't buy "wallet.dat" files with lost passwords; EXCHANGE THEM. - page 21. (Read 17951 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
well I get it.  HAving all that sum of crypto, with issues attached --
its often better to accept $20 in cash on paypal or something and unload to someone .5btc lol
im in
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1367
And if I watched this Hashcat youtube video correctly,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Y6TPGzVn0 then I have to correctly guess the number of characters in the password to even begin?  If I tell it to brute force a 9 character password and it is really an 8 character password, then it will never find the right answer?

yes...
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
I'm always looking for a way to get Bitcoins for free for my own personal profit.  And at first glance this sounds like an interesting idea, with a small chance of success.  And I'd like to think it could work, but knowing there are people out there even more unethical than me, especially foreigners, and I don't feel confident about this idea as a result.

Besides, I'm sure they have tried to crack them and failed, so what are my chances then for actual success?  I think not good.

And if I watched this Hashcat youtube video correctly,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Y6TPGzVn0 then I have to correctly guess the number of characters in the password to even begin?  If I tell it to brute force a 9 character password and it is really an 8 character password, then it will never find the right answer?
Activity: 10
Buy the files and w8 some years after buy a quantum pc and KABOOOM maybe your luck will be nice with you.. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Any success cracking those wallets?

At the moment there is no success, but I have been working for a short time.

You only exchange them btw?

Yes, I only exchange them, I don't sell them.

A greeting.

I have some Bounty hashes if anyone is interested.

Blockchain.com and eth pre ico wallets. 1 - 10 BTC in bounty (10.000 - 100.000 USD)

Pm here or send me direct mail [email protected]
Activity: 782
Merit: 523
--- I ❤ Ƀ ---
Any success cracking those wallets?

At the moment there is no success, but I have been working for a short time.

You only exchange them btw?

Yes, I only exchange them, I don't sell them.

A greeting.
Activity: 32
Any success cracking those wallets? :
You only exchange them btw? You wont sell them for lower price? I guess those prices so big for the last low ammount wallets wtf...
Its almost 50% price, not even worth
--- I ❤ Ƀ ---
Hi.

No, I am not the owner of that website. Although I must say that I have exchanged some "wallet.dat" file with him and he seemed like an honest person.

A greeting.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
The password information provided by the client, the owner of the wallet, who has forgotten part of his password, is now relevant.
All other people, like moles dig a mink and do not understand what they are doing, rely only on luck.
Are you sure, how the owner of wallets will provide relevant information when they are not completely giving up from recovering the balances of such wallet? I mean when they reach a level where they are ready to give up then you can assume there cannot be any relevant information is possible. If there are only part of password is missing then probably they may try by their own combination and will never go for asking help from others like how we do see here on this forum people do ask about forgotten password of their wallet file.

OP sounds like the owner of allprivatekeys.com and it seems they are trying to drive traffic out of this discussion. It seems already this topic might have done enough promotion for them.
I do have same doubts. It has become a cancer on this forum people are misusing open discussions for generating traffic for their articles/services though clickbait links/asking doubts about their own services. Instead of this, OP probably might have announced this website through service announce board, more appropriate? Wink.
Activity: 617
Merit: 17
TS see my topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1000-0001-btc-5160025 can we exchange with you? why do you want so dear for them? I have them for nothing - 10$ for 30 files. Check out my thread for sharing.
copper member
Activity: 414
Merit: 29
What is the point of this collection of wallets if there is no single registry of verified dictionaries.
For example, there are more than 1,500 different dictionaries here https://weakpass.com/wordlist, but it doesn’t occur to anyone to write a program for recording the total work of finding passwords so that people do not do the same job many times.
The password information provided by the client, the owner of the wallet, who has forgotten part of his password, is now relevant.
All other people, like moles dig a mink and do not understand what they are doing, rely only on luck.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
OP sounds like the owner of allprivatekeys.com and it seems they are trying to drive traffic out of this discussion. It seems already this topic might have done enough promotion for them.

They are too much concerned about having more such locked wallet files but I am sure that more people here are not stupid enough to forget password of their hard earned money. There could be only early adopters who got bitcoins either from CPU mining or for less than a dollar might have stored bitcoins without more interest and might have lost their password as well. So, I guess it would be too difficult for people to have such wallet files with forgotten password to exchange with OP.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
did anybody get something from these ? can somebody explain pls whats the use of these and why people buy them
It's best for you to read the past posts of the thread on 1st page.

You'll get the idea.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Just need to get yourself a quantum computer and attack the encryption.. Simple really.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
I guess this topic must be most suitable under gambling boards because I am sure many people must be interested to crack pass phrase of wallet file or finding addys with balances at least on these pandemic times. When people are bored out of lockdown and isolation reasons, if they come to know about this, probably they may stop their dicing and may spend some time on finding addys with balances from that site.

I first came know about this on the times of clam coins were announced and people have gone crazy about finding BTC addys even with zero balances. But since then those privatekey are coming up with some other new sites but this time this site is selling wallet files with forgotten passwords. I am sure I will not waste my time on this anymore as I already spent lots of time on this which ended up lagging on my regular job goals.
--- I ❤ Ƀ ---
Hello.

The LIST OF AVAILABLE FILES "wallet.dat" has been updated.

Files with the following balances have been added:

- 69,370.22028720 BTC.
     - 10,000.00144680 BTC.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
did anybody get something from these ? can somebody explain pls whats the use of these and why people buy them
It's very difficult to crack because wallet owners have tried everything but they couldn't. Everything has exceptions, a few people will take risks to make a large amount of money, so they will buy it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Is there any real chance that someone will reveal the password? With the computing power, it could take years and still, you don´t have certainty that you will ever find the password.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Activity: 28
Merit: 9
I found the post exchanged by the wallet today, and I don’t know why it was deleted. I borrowed your precious treasure and posted it. If you need to exchange the wallet file, you can contact me at [email protected].
Pages:
Jump to: