Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't complain for too long. - page 15. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
July 23, 2019, 02:19:29 PM
You can trade in any market, whether it is falling or growing. Of course, if you planned to keep the coins in the long term, now is not the best time. But do not get upset about it, the market is moving and the right time will come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 23, 2019, 02:08:11 PM
I don't think too much about the condition on the market.
As long as there is good news on Bitcoin or about cryptocurrency, the market will show it's condition by itself.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 23, 2019, 01:26:44 PM
I think so, we just focus to blaming this market situation without learn from it. Good psychology is needed in trading, also how good you manage your balances. One thing that people can't control is about too much profit they want, greedy can make miserable. Take proportional profit and do it consistent. Keep spirit!
too many people complain about market condition , but they didnt improve their self to face different situation in market.as smart investors they must have multiply plan that will used to special condition.maybe generate huge profits be their plan in short periode.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
July 23, 2019, 01:09:35 PM
I think so, we just focus to blaming this market situation without learn from it. Good psychology is needed in trading, also how good you manage your balances. One thing that people can't control is about too much profit they want, greedy can make miserable. Take proportional profit and do it consistent. Keep spirit!
Activity: 143
July 23, 2019, 12:36:52 PM
I lost my faith in altcoins, sorry. Maybe only alts from top 5
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 23, 2019, 12:05:55 PM
I dont like the process of complining at all
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
July 23, 2019, 11:50:33 AM
Altcoin is a no go area for me now. Am not so much of a trader, I tried to stick though but not working. The point there is time dedication like you rightly stated. Another is having the knowledge on trades and the heart to bear cos its not all rosy. Altcoins ain't doing so well for trades now but the season will surely come.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 23, 2019, 11:13:53 AM
It's much more important to give the spirit than you complain. Trading requires patience especially for the altcoins which until now have not been like the year 2017. But with the movement of Bitcoin rising very high of course gives new hope. So with the current conditions, you can use it to buy coins that have the potential.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
July 23, 2019, 11:10:52 AM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

This is the reason I'm not into trading it's too time-consuming and complicated, too complicated that you must know how to read market sentiment and the ability to know first hand what coins are going to pump and going to be dump, and it's not even free if you are a dedicated trader you need at least a subscription to a trading signals websites or groups.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 23, 2019, 10:32:41 AM
Optimism is still huge and I agree we should take the time to monitor price movements. So before we decide to buy coins, we will know when is the best time to buy coins. Price movements are very difficult to predict but I am also convinced that the market in 2019 will continue to move positively.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 23, 2019, 10:26:25 AM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
it is surely that. Currently market control organizations are playing with the holders and are making them lose their trust and gradually sell the coins. After that, the manipulator will buy the coin at a low price and then they will pump it strongly at the end of Q3 and Q4.
Not only will alts increase strongly, shitcoin will also be pumped big because of uptrend.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 23, 2019, 10:14:36 AM
Complaining is part of the free speech. for me it doesnt matter since it cannot do any good or harm nor influence the market so let them complained! We all know that the cryptocurrency was very hard to predict including its prices due to its nature and volatility so patience is the key.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
July 23, 2019, 09:56:15 AM
I'm sure that you never need to despair and be upset that the market doesn't grow all the time. It is necessary to accept the fact that this is normal. Don't try to adjust the market for yourself, it will still go in its own direction.
Perhaps the price of altcoins will grow this year, and maybe next. But this is not important, the main thing is that you know how to catch price movements and make money on them.
Personally, I'm of the opinion that the altcoin season will begin this year.
you are right, there are other possibilities and that can happen. now the market is down, but it's not gone and we still have confidence in the markets and assets that we have. we will see growth in the future. and indeed this market moves like that, we must follow it and not be fixated on our current problems.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 23, 2019, 09:51:57 AM
I'm sure that you never need to despair and be upset that the market doesn't grow all the time. It is necessary to accept the fact that this is normal. Don't try to adjust the market for yourself, it will still go in its own direction.
Perhaps the price of altcoins will grow this year, and maybe next. But this is not important, the main thing is that you know how to catch price movements and make money on them.
Personally, I'm of the opinion that the altcoin season will begin this year.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
July 23, 2019, 08:57:17 AM
To be honest, sometimes we are so busy whining and complaining about something that is why we don't see the opportunities that comes on our way. We focus on the things that stop us and make us forget why we are here. The result, we are still on the spot and others who ignore little problems go on their way and very near to success.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
July 21, 2019, 04:52:38 PM
Complaining is surrendering in other ways, there is nothing to complain about because all this has happened, prices up and down have become a character of this market. So, try to move on with strong confidence to make the future better.

this is a mentality we should adapt for our whole life... don't complain about things you cannot change. accept it and go on, spend your energy on things which are useful for you.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
July 21, 2019, 04:49:27 PM
yes, altcoin is starting to improve, I also think altcoin is rising slowly but it's good enough to be held by the end of 2019. square off for the altcoin bull run.
I agree.  The situation this year is much better than in the past.  Because I think you should not complain.  Altcoins will grow, you just need to wait a bit.
the worst situation that made me predatory was when the price of Bitcoin was bearish in mid-2018, but I did not complain too long because not always the market will fall or red, someday the market will be back green and go back to the moon  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 299
July 21, 2019, 04:35:13 PM
I wasn't complaining or being bothered about the current altcoins price. If I should ever be bothered,  that should be on the bitcoin and ethereum price which are the major currencies to drive the altcoins market up.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
July 21, 2019, 03:36:16 PM
Try and error is even better than not trying at all as many only wish for money but never what to try in making effort to gain .

The market is very unpredictable but if you hold yr self well and believe in the token or coin you are holding then you have to hold for long term.
Activity: 728
July 21, 2019, 03:00:28 PM
yes, altcoin is starting to improve, I also think altcoin is rising slowly but it's good enough to be held by the end of 2019. square off for the altcoin bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: