Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't complain for too long. - page 11. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
October 16, 2019, 09:53:25 PM
There is so much optimism about altcoins which I believe will spearhead another altseason very soon. People should be on the alert and take the present low prices and invest in altcoins.

Investing now in altcoins is such good idea due to very bargain cheap price but you must know how is the survival rate of most tokens here especially the new start up one. Better invest only on those potential project that has gone too low since its last ATH. Yes many project here have died out so only few will take risk in altcoins but there are much good choices here. If youre a trader playing with new start tokens can give you profits but the risk you must endure is quite high so better think many times before jumping.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 16, 2019, 09:40:01 PM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

yes you are right complaining will not solve the problem it makes us become lackluster. rather than complaining, we should look for new strategies in trading crypto. looking for altcoin that has the potential to have good grades. I am optimistic that the value of altcoin in the future will increase. cryptocurrency is now heading for mass adoption so I am sure in the future the situation of the crypto market will be better.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
October 16, 2019, 05:57:10 PM
There is so much optimism about altcoins which I believe will spearhead another altseason very soon. People should be on the alert and take the present low prices and invest in altcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 26, 2019, 06:04:39 PM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

yes, I also think that the altcoin price will rise at the end of this year ... many are waiting for the altcoin price to be raised ... but we still have to be patient until the time comes ... we can only expect the altcoin price to arrive soon ... and the altcoin we have is not an shitcoin .
It's very important to hold solid project and not the shit one which will die eventually and be a waste of time and invested money. If you are still positive and you have the time to research well and you are willing to take all the risk that possibly accompanied the process, every opportunities that you notice needs to be maximize. Waiting and keep your patience at large to avoid making wrong decisions.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 26, 2019, 06:00:30 PM

yes, I also think that the altcoin price will rise at the end of this year ... many are waiting for the altcoin price to be raised ... but we still have to be patient until the time comes ... we can only expect the altcoin price to arrive soon ... and the altcoin we have is not an shitcoin .
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 24, 2019, 03:12:34 PM
This is the best time for us to acquire altcoin now the price is low. Although am investing in IEO project that has low circulating supply. I think next year will be a bullish year for altcoin
Whenever it is a good time to get altcoin, the most important thing is to determine the most potential altcoin to provide maximum results.
I agree. It is better to keel coins that has high potential of growing for no matter how long you hold it, if gonna worth a lot. There has time that market circulation gonna bullish again, what have to do right now is to keep having the coins and add little by little what you have before. Stop complaining because that wont change anything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
September 23, 2019, 07:13:48 PM
This is the best time for us to acquire altcoin now the price is low. Although am investing in IEO project that has low circulating supply. I think next year will be a bullish year for altcoin
Whenever it is a good time to get altcoin, the most important thing is to determine the most potential altcoin to provide maximum results.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
September 23, 2019, 06:02:23 PM
Altcoins will before long pump and it's great that you have been hopeful the majority of this time. Be that as it may, it likewise relies upon the altcoins that you have at the present time, in the event that the vast majority of those altcoins aren't really great, at that point don't expect that they will transform into productive coin.

Making another procedure? what's your proposed technique? the extremely prevalent procedure that we've known is by simply purchasing at low price and selling it when the price goes higher. Furthermore, that is proficient yet easy to hear
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
September 19, 2019, 03:18:12 PM
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
September 15, 2019, 12:44:08 PM
It is always hard to keep moving on, by knowing that every second project is a scam or is going to turn scam in a while. But the good thing is, that people are still fighting against this shit and it should be done anyway.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
September 15, 2019, 11:06:42 AM
Growth is certain but it won’t be even ! Not all altcoin will experience growth as some are even  dead so no hope for them ! That’s why you need to make a good choice if you plan to invest in any Altcoins
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 15, 2019, 10:06:51 AM
I do not believe that altcoins will begin to grow in price, because bitcoin from its minimum rose in price three times, but altcoins almost did not grow in price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
September 15, 2019, 09:21:30 AM
yes I also try not to think so and will not constantly complain because of the market, but if you have lost a large amount of money may not be ready to accept reality. In this industry not everyone complains because of the market, there may be other reasons they think. this is more prominent in every individual
The reality is that the price of Altcoins fell temporarily. In the near future, the price of coins will recover. I think that we will see the growth of Altcons in early 2020. So far, I'm buying coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
September 08, 2019, 05:03:37 PM
Complaining won't make me go anywhere... if something is wrong the best thing is to face it, understand it and then solve it... trading seems easy when you score a few bucks as beginners luck or when all the market keeps on rising, but trading in hard conditions is not for everyone and requires a lot of time and expertise...
I am also expecting some move on the alts at the end of the year... or better saying... whishing ...
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 08, 2019, 04:34:43 PM
If the goal is gain, with the volatility of these periods you can still get good results, if you are obviously good and lucky.
Those who complain are those whose trading strategy is "to buy and hope that sooner or later it will grow" ...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 07, 2019, 05:10:39 AM
I have a slightly different point of view on what will be with the price of altcoins than the topic starter. The option with rising altcoin prices this year seems unlikely to me. I am more inclined to believe that improvements will be somewhere in the middle of spring 2020.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
August 29, 2019, 08:52:45 AM
Complaining is the most useless thing. That's not going to change anything. Prices will never go down indefinitely, so do not worry about it. In addition, constant complaints can have a negative impact on beginners who do not know how to trade, because they can make rash acts.
But I think complaining is a natural thing right? because we are disappointed with the results, but prolonged complaints are a bad idea. it will have a negative effect on you and what you will do after that. Complain for short period of time, self-introspection for what you did wrong and fix it, make a strategy so that you do not lose at the same thing, it is much better
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
August 29, 2019, 08:32:06 AM
facing the current conditions requires a strong mentality, it is indeed necessary to have a new strategy to deal with unpredictable market conditions, enthusiasm and belief that the market will definitely recover is indeed very necessary, we must not only complain but we must continue to take the right steps, prices altcoin will definitely be back like 2017
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
August 29, 2019, 04:39:05 AM
Complaining has never been a productive method of getting things done. Instead of complaining about the industry and situation of the market, its best to think of the way forward and what needs to be done to recover from the issue on ground.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
August 29, 2019, 04:22:37 AM
If the altcoin market continues to follow this current market trend, then I'm afraid it would be difficult for them to revive. Dropping drastically when BTC is dropping and rising steadily when BTC is rising sharply. In the end, their prices continue to decrease and decrease with time
Even now it seems that BTC is still a benchmark for other alt coins, because the influence of BTC is still very dominant, so BTC has experienced a price dump alt coin is definitely experiencing the same thing, we can see now BTC prices have dropped us $9,598 and ETH also decreased quite dramatically and reached a price of US $170.13

Altcoin price movements still follow the dominance of bitcoin in the market because bitcoin is still the currency in the cryptocurrency market. Complaining when bearish market in my opinion is useless because it will not change prices in the market, what we can do is take the opportunity to accumulate or buy altcoin that already has a product at a low price
Pages:
Jump to: