Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't complain for too long. - page 13. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
August 18, 2019, 10:30:15 AM
I'm not complaining about the current market conditions, I still believe that the market can recover and it's only a matter of time, it's better now that you stay focused on your work and don't always complain. because the longer you complain will not get you the benefit.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
August 15, 2019, 05:19:33 PM
There really isn't any need to complain, who are you even complaining to?  The best one can do is to think of better strategies to improve your skills, maximise the downward market situation by acquiring coins you have wished for and hope for the best to come which will definitely come. Patience is the word.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
August 15, 2019, 04:34:51 PM
I don't complain about the market prices even when I'm not favored by its price, Complaining would have no impact on the market, It can only lead traders and investors into frustration and panic selling.

Exactly Complain doesn't solve anything all  but rather makes you worn out. The price of altcoins must surely get better am very much sure and that's why am not that much perturbed about the present situation
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2019, 03:49:18 PM
   Don`t complain at all! When you decide to buy crypto-currencies you need to be aware of the risks. With crypto-currencies anyone can trade and earn money,
or you can choose to hodl. Make your choice and stick to it! Don`t complain, don`t be afraid, don`t pay attention on FUD!
   I don`t complain. Even when prices are falling. I see that as temporary market situation, with time situation always get better and hodlers harvest the profit.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
August 15, 2019, 03:13:46 PM
For me, to overcome timing issue is not much needed because I believe in long term investing. This requires less concentration on the assets you hold.
Off course, trading has its own benefits.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
August 15, 2019, 03:08:05 PM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

If the price goes down for long time, it needs to retract at certain point in time. That time came and ball is back in the court now. We need to see higher ups and higher down and that's a good indicator of getting in to new ATH.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
August 07, 2019, 10:01:26 AM
in my opinion, the increase in the price of altcoin will increase at the end of the year, there are several reasons that support this:
1. it is likely the price of Ethereum will increase
2. IEO success, I see the potential of IEO will be very successful at the end of this year
then, as a trader it is very important to analyze the future prospects of a coin, don't get stuck with price increases if you want to succeed as a trader.
Activity: 517
August 07, 2019, 09:49:29 AM
Talking negative and complaining will give us nothing but only will discourage us. So it is good to be positive if the market is low today then tomorrow it will be high. We know if today the price or the market is down then everything will be change for us complaining only spread bad among people we should not support it.
we all know that the market will inevitably move up and down alternately. but sometimes we still complain about market movements that force us to wait longer. we must be patient wait and be patient, growth will definitely happen.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
August 07, 2019, 09:44:28 AM
confidence like you needed by investors in investing in cryptocurrency and before starting to invest in cryptocurrency, of course investors know with certainty the risk that will be possible by understanding the risks whatever happens will not complain and panic even with bad conditions
yeah, you are right.
indeed without confidence, we will not be able to survive in the crypto market, especially in complicated situations like we are facing now. i think complaining is human. but we must try to overcome it and learn to take advantage of situations including the worst situation to get a lot of profit.
Talking negative and complaining will give us nothing but only will discourage us. So it is good to be positive if the market is low today then tomorrow it will be high. We know if today the price or the market is down then everything will be change for us complaining only spread bad among people we should not support it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
August 04, 2019, 12:45:16 PM
Agree, some people from the community are only in the game for profits but they don't realize the huge opportunity and growth we have for the crypto/blockchain space. Projects that are helping different areas such as agriculture, healthcare, digital-content that provides better profits to everyone, are very admirable and can lead us to adoption. And the fact that we're only starting is what makes it so exciting, I imagine the entire world utilizing crypto across all industries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 04, 2019, 11:05:14 AM
Yes, I agree with you, Alt Season will come, capital will flow to alts sooner or later. By the way, I also want BTC reach new ATH before alt season
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 04, 2019, 10:55:15 AM
There's absolutely no need to complain about crypto market prices.Personally I am taking that easy ,lost a couple of thousands bucks but I have got so much great experience and I am sure it has been worth it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 04, 2019, 08:35:04 AM
confidence like you needed by investors in investing in cryptocurrency and before starting to invest in cryptocurrency, of course investors know with certainty the risk that will be possible by understanding the risks whatever happens will not complain and panic even with bad conditions
yeah, you are right.
indeed without confidence, we will not be able to survive in the crypto market, especially in complicated situations like we are facing now. i think complaining is human. but we must try to overcome it and learn to take advantage of situations including the worst situation to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
August 04, 2019, 07:36:17 AM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

the difference between 2017 and 2018 is indeed very sad ... many complain about the price of altcoins and many complain about payments from bounties that are not appropriate ... but to me this is a reality that we have to accept now ... and we don't need must complain but to continue to work and prepare for a better future in 2020 ... because many opinions that say this downturn will end at the end of 2019 ...
But I don't think the number of users complaining about the price of altcoin has increased this year, compared to last year of course this year is much better, prices have risen hundreds of percent on many coins. and if you are good at using the moment then this year could be a year of great profits for you. although at this time the condition has not fully improved, but complaining about the prices is a bad trait, there are many opportunities you can achieve in this time, there is no time to complain dude, like you say, you must continue to innovate by creating new strategies it will be better
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
August 04, 2019, 07:03:06 AM
Despite the fact that I have been working in the cryptocurrency market for three years already, I still have not fully mastered all the basics of cryptocurrency trading.  Perhaps I spend very little time to improve my skills, but I am definitely sure that I will not become an ass.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 04, 2019, 03:56:38 AM
There are numerous things we have to realize when exchanging distinctive Altcoin and not everything we can comprehend is quality. On the off chance that we take a gander at the market value graph it generally changes rapidly and around then without us intentionally losing numerous open doors in frenzy or apprehension about selling it. Whatever it was yesterday won't be the equivalent and we should gain proficiency with a great deal to plan for what's to come.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
August 03, 2019, 09:11:19 AM
I don't understand why they complained when the market went down. They continue to complain and the market still cannot go up. It is best to be quiet and try to buy more when the market goes down and wait for a bull market to start
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
August 03, 2019, 08:26:52 AM
I am very much optimistic about altcoins surging in price. As the crypto market is volatile, there is always chance for coins to increase and decrease in  price. So it is important to pick good coins and hold for better opportunity.
Activity: 316
August 03, 2019, 08:18:43 AM
I never complain about the market condition, because its just futile.People are not listening or they just don't care, Because If you have truly believe  of the alts that you are holding in you wallet, Then you must expect the price were moving forward in just short time, and in a longterm holding prices are much profitable, that`s anyone expected for.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
August 03, 2019, 07:19:55 AM
yes this is true don't complain too much just focus on your work right now the market is getting better hope no one will complain once the bull run starts
Pages:
Jump to: