Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't complain for too long. - page 2. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 12
December 20, 2019, 06:14:31 AM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

I also think so ... that the altcoin price will grow at the end of this year ... now the time for bitcoin is growing and we will look forward to the time that altcoin will grow drastically ... I'm sure ... because there are still many altcoins that I have for me sell later in the right time ..
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
December 12, 2019, 07:34:16 PM
I think that by the new year holidays we are unlikely to receive any gift. Not the fact that next year altcoin season will also come. We must act here and now.
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
December 12, 2019, 06:32:09 PM
This year is almost over, but altcoins still remain at the same level. Therefore, there is no hope for this year. Perhaps in the next year the situation will improve.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 12, 2019, 02:54:29 PM
Don't complain for long is applicable for everything not just in crypto trading and price of the coins. Even I would say the same for all airdrop and bounty cheaters. Just move ahead and go to next one.
Not complaining about your losses is something that I agree with because you are never going to obtain any benefit out of it, however I do not really agree when you say that you just have to move on and keep doing what you're doing without really thinking about it, if you want to be successful you need to always analyze everything that you do and if you lose money then you need to ask yourself why that was the case and if you find a mistake or an error then you need to correct it otherwise you will make it again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 09, 2019, 05:14:12 AM
as fine with terms of investment to reach within the end of chance as the distance on range with the timelines the work might have with notable on point as might investors gains of objective with the dedication on measuring value of works of investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 09, 2019, 04:21:29 AM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
Absolutely complain is natural after altcoin price dropped. but i still optimistic with altcoin can grow up better someday and not in near time like last of the year
fot the strategy maybe its best time to buy and saving altcoins then sell it in the next year. its better than complain too long
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
December 09, 2019, 02:57:19 AM
The alternative market has long awaited the next alt-season and has still been lagging in comparison to Bitcoins performance, but things may improve next year as the market matures further and more new investors arrive due to the more secure ways to invest becoming readily available and that should help the alt-coin market begin to revive

Agree, if we are not lucky this year, I think we can still hold our assets for next year. As long as we keep cryptos that are liquid and have large transactions, I think we don't need to worry if we hold them for the long term because crypto has begun to be recognized as a digital asset.
this condition woking on projects that continuesly developted and major coins only.  Meanwhile for unknown token or coins we have to sell it as fast as we can.  Price will kee droping when investors lose their confidence and faith.  Better to switch it into another coins that still growing.  Sometimes cutloss will be good decision in unstable market.   There are many portofolio that will give us earning,  we must make research regularly to to find it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 09, 2019, 02:27:14 AM
The alternative market has long awaited the next alt-season and has still been lagging in comparison to Bitcoins performance, but things may improve next year as the market matures further and more new investors arrive due to the more secure ways to invest becoming readily available and that should help the alt-coin market begin to revive

Agree, if we are not lucky this year, I think we can still hold our assets for next year. As long as we keep cryptos that are liquid and have large transactions, I think we don't need to worry if we hold them for the long term because crypto has begun to be recognized as a digital asset.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 09, 2019, 01:35:44 AM
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 08, 2019, 07:08:06 PM
Well, I would also like to be optimistic, since last year my altcoins lost between 95% and 99% of their value. Sad
If I had changed them immediately into bitcoins, I would have remained a decent capital.
Hopefully, but I'm very skeptical that they can go back up.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 07, 2019, 05:38:00 PM
I need not complain about the market situation. I understand that altcoins will rise in price. Now I'm wasting my time looking for decent coins, so I don't have time to complain.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
December 07, 2019, 05:24:11 PM
In trade, as in any other business, you need to delve into this topic very well into the essence. After all, only a good knowledge of the issue will help you become a professional in your business. And if you are a professional, then you can always have a profit too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
December 07, 2019, 05:18:29 PM
Don't complain for long is applicable for everything not just in crypto trading and price of the coins. Even I would say the same for all airdrop and bounty cheaters. Just move ahead and go to next one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
December 07, 2019, 04:58:31 PM
This market does not skip fishing. It makes sense to enter the market by making small investments. Bitcoin sometimes rises very fast and everyone talks to it. There's no good talk when the fall begins. Proper plans should be made instead of complaining.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 07, 2019, 04:18:12 PM
So many people have been frustrated and keep complained about the bear market. Your right, if you have some times for complained, why you didn't make a new strategy instead of keep complained? If you get some losses from bear market, don't give up and try to cover your losses from your remaining balance.
Many people prefer to complain because it is easier, taking a honest look at what you have done and all of the mistakes that you did is very painful especially if you have lost a significant amount of money, and if the amount of money that you have lost is too high then it doesn't matter what you do, even if you have the best strategy in the world to profit from this market your losses could be so big that it is impossible to recover your money even if you were to trade that strategy for years.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
December 01, 2019, 07:55:29 PM

Being optimistic is really what we need to have nowadays because if we are not that optimistic, we will just be frustrated on when and where to do trading, into which coin, if it is possible to make a profitable kickback or not. Let's just believe into the process even though we are seeing that the prices are more likely to go down than go up. Being a trader nowadays needs to have a lot of patience because if you will take your emotions let decide on the way you will act towards your trades into various coins in the market, it will just lead you into a decision of suddenly selling it just to keep your capital in tack because of fright that you are more likely to loose than earn, we must change our mindset into something more optimistic but at the same time practical and realistic. Just trust the time and process and believe that sooner or later, Bitcoin as well as Altcoins will soon to rise up again in terms of popularity and value.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
December 01, 2019, 07:27:47 PM
So many people have been frustrated and keep complained about the bear market. Your right, if you have some times for complained, why you didn't make a new strategy instead of keep complained? If you get some losses from bear market, don't give up and try to cover your losses from your remaining balance.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 01, 2019, 07:21:35 PM
at this time it is very worrying if we already hold altcoin because prices are all experiencing red in the market so that we will be mentally at stake between releasing these assets or holding them for later in the year 2020.
Activity: 624
December 01, 2019, 04:16:09 PM
Not for this year and we cannot predict if the ETH price at the end of 2019 reaches $ 250 and it is likely that the price of crypto will rise. I am only focused on the price of ETH and BTC because the coin is the center of another altcoin price increase and if that happens, most likely step by step the market price will rise.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
December 01, 2019, 03:22:57 PM

Yeah, people do not like and wanna wait, so do I, as well as the vast majority of people have biases that assets mostly gotta grow up but, alas, that is not the truth. Having bought an asset you are staying in suspense of the future growth but actually neither you nor anybody else know when a particular asset will go up. That is why sometimes it is better not to buy anything until you are absolutely sure in a particular choice because you are not an investor taking some risk until you buy any asset.
In general, nobody pledges that earning money on market is an easy activity
In real life, we have to work and make the right choice whether we like or dislike it. This is what life is about, working hard and smart. Not knowing about all the digital assets, but the value of bitcoin can be predicted with some accuracy. It is the most popular coin mostly being the topic of investors and crypto coin experts. The next halving which is about to take place in May, will definitely pump its value.
Pages:
Jump to: