Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't complain for too long. - page 4. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
November 25, 2019, 10:57:35 AM
I have never complained about the current state of the altcoin market, i am still patient in holding a number of tokens/coins obtained from the bounty campaign. Because i believe that one day altcoin will go up again in 2017, it's not easy to do this.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 21, 2019, 06:50:34 PM
A good trader of altcoins know very well that the best way to make profit while trading altcoins is not to sit back and was it in a anticipation for miracle to happen. He gives it what it takes; the risks, the determination, the courage and the skill. Among all, skill is the smallest, but it is highly significant and it's place cannot be underestimated.
Not all the time, you will not say that when the market is bullish and people will thinking that holding is more profitable than doing short trades.
I've experience holding fore like more than a year and some of the coins I hold produce good profit when the bull run comes, and the fact that I bought it very cheap, I still didn't easily sell it when I see some profit as I stick to my goal to sell it with a huge profit.

If you were here last bull run, you will know how profitable holding altcoins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
November 21, 2019, 05:37:14 PM
Indeed, someone has the strength to restrain their emotions and feelings, while others are not so strong, so we hear complaints from them. It's natural. We are all people, with our feelings and moods. I'm also optimistic and don't allow myself to think about the bad, as I clearly understand where I'm and what I'm doing here.
I like your point of view, as humans complaints is normal especially when one loses funds in investment. But being optimistic surpasses pessimism since that's the only way not to sell off at dips. I do believe the crypto market will experience an uptrend next year, but it depends on coins we hold for long term. What I mean is this, someone holding a dead coin should not expect miracles in future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
November 21, 2019, 05:16:27 PM
A good trader of altcoins know very well that the best way to make profit while trading altcoins is not to sit back and was it in a anticipation for miracle to happen. He gives it what it takes; the risks, the determination, the courage and the skill. Among all, skill is the smallest, but it is highly significant and it's place cannot be underestimated.
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
November 21, 2019, 04:34:17 PM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
Only this can't be too long to hold your coin. You have to give up more years maybe also next year. I couldn't feel any reason to come altcoins season next year. This means at least you have to wait more than than 1 year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
November 21, 2019, 03:11:33 PM
Indeed, someone has the strength to restrain their emotions and feelings, while others are not so strong, so we hear complaints from them. It's natural. We are all people, with our feelings and moods. I'm also optimistic and don't allow myself to think about the bad, as I clearly understand where I'm and what I'm doing here.
Activity: 994
November 21, 2019, 02:40:06 PM
Where people see problems,  there lies opportunities.  I feel the best time to accumulate would be this period that altcoins are trading sideways or downwards.  This is only for the short term, it's almost certain that alts will still perform,  so rather than complain, I buy. Team Hold!
I just hope that you realize that you are taking a huge risk, no one can assure us that altcoins will perform as they did in the past, there is no doubt that they will go up in value what we cannot know is if they will go up in value faster than bitcoin, during this whole year that has not been true at least for the top altcoins and while you could have taken your chances by investing in altcoins with a very low market cap that would have been a huge risk when most of those altcoins have been giving losses.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
November 21, 2019, 02:35:20 PM
Many complain and will still keep complaining, not because they think you have a solution for them, but just to speak out to share pressure and hear from others their opinion. It is by this means other upcoming learn and also build up their confidence unto the fact that they are not alone. Most of those who complain even know that their complain doesn't actually solve the issue but just to create an interaction. It is
 understandable.
Keeping pressure inside is dangerous, the best solution is to let it all out by sharing your pain with people around you, this way they can learn from others, sharing your pain can fix you back to the right track
I am totally agree with you. We should't stay alone in hard life situations. There have to be someone in your life to help you and support in bad times. Complaining in itself is not effective way to solve your problems. It's better to discuss it or at least spend some time to relax and refresh your mind.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
November 21, 2019, 01:01:40 PM
Many complain and will still keep complaining, not because they think you have a solution for them, but just to speak out to share pressure and hear from others their opinion. It is by this means other upcoming learn and also build up their confidence unto the fact that they are not alone. Most of those who complain even know that their complain doesn't actually solve the issue but just to create an interaction. It is
 understandable.
Keeping pressure inside is dangerous, the best solution is to let it all out by sharing your pain with people around you, this way they can learn from others, sharing your pain can fix you back to the right track
Merit: 253
November 21, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

I think frustration is the better word for that. You can't complain on what's going on in the market. You can't complain that the market is down or in its bearish trends, especially in Bitcoin for the fact that it is decentralized.
It is people that bring emotions to their long-term hodling that brings these complaining/frustration the most.

That certain frustration is fine for as long as you can control it, we are just human, we can feel those feelings, frustrations, complaints, stress and depression, we should find other ways to swift those emotion to good feelings as it is not good at all that we are being too negative with how the market works, we cannot stress out ourselves all the time the market is dropping, we should be ready all the time if we really wanted to earn in long term.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
November 20, 2019, 05:26:03 PM
 understandable.
Activity: 1071
November 20, 2019, 02:03:42 PM
Why will you complain if you understand the crypto market? People who usually make complain are those who do not really understand how exactly the altcoin market operates. Without knowledge and understanding, you will always make complains for any small changes in the market value of altcoins. Understanding that volatility is the only way to help people to stop complaining...
I agree. for those who understand the world of crypto, of course, in any condition can take advantage of the opportunity to make a profit. for example on a bearish market like now, we can find an area to buy, so there are no complaints. complaints only for those who are emotional, who want instant results

Create a new spirit for people to continue to survive in the crypto world. this is an opportunity for those who buy large amounts of potentially large coins in the future. Don't make decisions too quickly and give it a second chance.
One only win big if he goes through big troubles and does not give up in the face of harsh times. If a person has invested in the right coin, then there is no way he will make complaints regarding changing situations. However, he must have a good understanding of his asset. Failure is a part of every journey. No one can avoid it. Mistakes and losses makes people strong and experienced. The world of crypto currencies is capable to make one rich so best is to stay here for the rest of life.
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
November 17, 2019, 03:04:08 PM
Where people see problems,  there lies opportunities.  I feel the best time to accumulate would be this period that altcoins are trading sideways or downwards.  This is only for the short term, it's almost certain that alts will still perform,  so rather than complain, I buy. Team Hold!
Activity: 994
November 17, 2019, 01:20:39 PM
I agree. That's the thing we miss out most of the time. Having a spirit of self and staying in control of everything. We fail oftenly because we let the market conditions manipulate our emotions leading us to mistakes. We should set our mindset and be optimistic on everything happening on the market right now. I'm not saying we stop monitoring price movements, instead I am suggesting that we stay focused on the goal we are aiming for and put our hopes high with altcoins because sooner or later, it will go very high again for sure.
The markets can manipulate our emotions in both ways positively or negatively, and being always positive about the market can lead to great disasters as well, and it is not difficult to find examples of that, at the end of 2017 when bitcoin was close to 20k there were many that were positive about the market and thought the price could grow even more, when it began going down instead of selling they kept holding thinking everything will go back to normal only to be destroyed by the crash that followed.
This is not just with crypto, every market has both positive and negative sides. The pump you are talking about, if on one hand people suffered some stress or loss because of greed there were many who bought houses, started businesses, bought luxurious cars etc just because they took right decisions on right time. In order to avoid such stressful situations, keep your targets for profits and avoid greed.
Knowing when to get in and out of the market is probably the most valuable skill in any market, however we must be honest the stories of those that became rich with the last bull market are interesting but they will always be an exception to the rule, that money does not come from nowhere it comes from other investors that lost against them and that could not take the right decision at the right time like they did simply because it is too difficult to do something like that.
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 16, 2019, 04:33:56 PM
When I decided to trade I also spent a lot of time earlier to track price movements just like you. Those are difficult decisions. I will not focus too much on the conditions. thank you very much.  Tongue
Please tell me how you managed to keep track of everything, it just doesn’t work for me at all, I can’t fit all this into my one head; D
Maybe I should decide on some special direction and devote all the time to analysis in favor of this direction of trade, or maybe there is some kind of service that will help me!? I’m just new to trading and I don’t know what to do and what should I do, I only incur losses (
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
November 16, 2019, 02:16:36 PM
Almost people take interest in long term investments.so l think we should not take decisions for  quickly results of good earnings. We can't complain market price due to up & down  because it is a part of the business.
but if you know the business, then you will know how to reduce risk and this applies here. some people not only complain but they don't want a big risk and they are waiting for a better time than now
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
November 16, 2019, 01:34:37 PM
Almost people take interest in long term investments.so l think we should not take decisions for  quickly results of good earnings. We can't complain market price due to up & down  because it is a part of the business.
Activity: 1071
November 16, 2019, 12:05:16 PM
I never complained about market prices. Complaints only make me lose my confidence and my business intelligence. I think like you. The information you shared is very good.  Cool
Whining and complaining is symbol of two things; lack of courage and lack of knowledge. As long as you have sound knowledge of digital market, you will enjoy all the changes by making profit from each season. Besides, what else can we expect from a market which is known by its volatility. It should be normal for investors of digital coins to see dumps and pumps. The main focus should be on making profits.

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
November 14, 2019, 02:16:07 PM
I agree. That's the thing we miss out most of the time. Having a spirit of self and staying in control of everything. We fail oftenly because we let the market conditions manipulate our emotions leading us to mistakes. We should set our mindset and be optimistic on everything happening on the market right now. I'm not saying we stop monitoring price movements, instead I am suggesting that we stay focused on the goal we are aiming for and put our hopes high with altcoins because sooner or later, it will go very high again for sure.
The markets can manipulate our emotions in both ways positively or negatively, and being always positive about the market can lead to great disasters as well, and it is not difficult to find examples of that, at the end of 2017 when bitcoin was close to 20k there were many that were positive about the market and thought the price could grow even more, when it began going down instead of selling they kept holding thinking everything will go back to normal only to be destroyed by the crash that followed.
This is not just with crypto, every market has both positive and negative sides. The pump you are talking about, if on one hand people suffered some stress or loss because of greed there were many who bought houses, started businesses, bought luxurious cars etc just because they took right decisions on right time. In order to avoid such stressful situations, keep your targets for profits and avoid greed.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
November 14, 2019, 11:35:27 AM
Yes thanks for this information. I also believe and think that altcoins will grow well, maybe later this year or longer. We should not give up the opportunity.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: