Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't complain for too long. - page 8. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 28, 2019, 03:44:37 AM
95% loss is massive from ATH for most altcoins and worse for altcoins without any ROI after crowdsale, investors with a good ROI have consolation and team should have some to keep for project maintenance. How has the teams been managing the project with such loss? It could be easier if the team had kept a large portion of their fund and there were no misappropriation but to find a credible team with judicious money management is rare.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
October 28, 2019, 03:39:50 AM
True do not complain about current market conditions. Everyone knows investing in cryptocurrency is full of risks because of price volatility. Just invest in actual prices and ignore previous price records.  And if you get the sale price at the highest point, consider it a bonus.
There is risk attached to every investment but in crypto there are strategies to adopt to reduce the level of risk. That is why investors are always encouraged to study the project very well before investing in them in order to avoid fake projects and projects which are unlikely to be successful. Studying and knowing the capabilities of the project and its coin alone will reduce the level of complains made by some investors.
I also believe that if there are projects that are at risk there will be a way to avoid the risks that will occur by studying the important parts of the project and doing research in it. Today's investors, I think, are smart enough to invest, but most of the mistakes are in new investors, so we must socialize with them
Complaining are for losers, profitable traders are accepting their mistakes and that's why they are not complaining. It is better to not complain at all and we should focus on becoming a wise trader.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 28, 2019, 03:13:35 AM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

I also think that there are some good altcoins as a long-term investment. The cryptocurrency market may not only depend on bitcoin, investors need alternative investments and altcoin which is in the top 10 can be an option. For some people, investing in altcoin may be risky but if we choose a coin that is in the top 10, I think we can minimize the risk.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 28, 2019, 02:25:10 AM
True do not complain about current market conditions. Everyone knows investing in cryptocurrency is full of risks because of price volatility. Just invest in actual prices and ignore previous price records.  And if you get the sale price at the highest point, consider it a bonus.
There is risk attached to every investment but in crypto there are strategies to adopt to reduce the level of risk. That is why investors are always encouraged to study the project very well before investing in them in order to avoid fake projects and projects which are unlikely to be successful. Studying and knowing the capabilities of the project and its coin alone will reduce the level of complains made by some investors.
I also believe that if there are projects that are at risk there will be a way to avoid the risks that will occur by studying the important parts of the project and doing research in it. Today's investors, I think, are smart enough to invest, but most of the mistakes are in new investors, so we must socialize with them
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
October 26, 2019, 11:29:45 PM
I have no new complain about altcoins market price because almost years over altcoins price goes to down lot of. Actually smart investors not give up complain moment because there want wait to long time ever. But we'll said we don't have confirm announced in this year's last can be jump altcoins market because this crypto market totally unstable.
Activity: 658
October 26, 2019, 09:59:19 PM
When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements.
actually, it depends on timeframe/ trading style which we choose. we just have to focus when the price reachs in support/ resistance, we must check it and waiting for confirmation.

Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy.
i agree with this, even on worst conditions, we have to think positively. change our strategy to suit the condition.

I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year.
in this year i doubt. in the next year has many potentials. let's see
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 26, 2019, 07:51:22 PM
A good investor will not give up easily and complain, especially for too long, finding the best solution is more important than just a complaint, there is always time to get big profits in a short time.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
October 26, 2019, 07:32:42 PM
If the market improves today or if there is s huge surge, those who are saying otherwise about crypto today will no more say anything. In fact, it would seem they never saw the other side of the market. Those who stay focused see opportunities more, because they do not dwell on bad experiences.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
October 25, 2019, 09:10:23 PM
If we complain to much about price and why we're not still rich then the big opportunities will pass over us without taking notice of what big advantage we have now to invest into cryptos when they are still in the early phase of adoption. Don't get scare , don't think to much and take actions guys as we're part of something that over the years it will become bigger and bigger.

Checking the price everyday and monitoring the projects daily will bring you only stress as I have been in this position in 2015-16 when I was so impatient with my crypto portofolio and this is mistake I won't do it again. Its good to check your projects daily in the sector of development to make sure you're still in the game and you won't loose your investment. Lately so many panicked 2-3 days ago when Bitcoin did another drop in price and look at it now recovering stronger.
Activity: 728
October 25, 2019, 08:54:07 PM
yes you are right, people who can theory are not necessarily strong if faced with a bitter reality when trading.
sometimes conflicting logic and emotions make people doubtful about choices, only people who have experience are strong and can do it.

People will blind when they really need money for something urgent, this is the reason why many people got scammed.
Some got scammed because they are greedy but mostly scammed is people who really need money in urgent and they can't think clearly
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
October 25, 2019, 08:08:41 PM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
I am very optimistic about it too. It is our responsibility to monitor price movements to be able to recognize if it is a good time to trade already or not. Sooner or later this year, hopefully, the value of some altcoins will rise back again and regain their proper or greater value for everyone to benefit from it. We cannot really consider it as a fact yet that the great recovery will occur but we should look forward to it and be aware on the happenings so that we may know if we will regain all of our loss.
Monitoring the price movements is not going to help for determining the good trades in the short term, trading the altcoins is risky for the majority of the crypto market traders. Losses are teaching us how to deal with it and reaching the average profit/loss rate depends on the ability of the skilled trader. In fact, many traders don't have an idea about the market cycles and they can't apply the theory in practice.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
October 25, 2019, 07:25:19 PM
I don't actually complaining about the status of the market because we have nothing to do with that. Market price is moving time by time because we all know that it is volatile in terms of value. I recommend to every investor or holder of tokens to wait for the right time that the market recovers and reach the highest point of value just like what happened on the year 2017, being the time that the bitcoin reaches it's high price ever. It is not impossible to happen again if we continue to support cryptocurrency and prevent panic selling.
preventing panic sell in my opinion is quite good, because if more panic sell occurs the price will get worse. and for the current price issue I personally try to find knowledge about trading in the market to look for opportunities in several coins. because I'm sure even though the market conditions are bad there must be some coins that have the opportunity to be profitable

of course more and more people are panicking because market conditions are always declining can worsen the movement of the price of altcoin itself. and of course not all altcoin at this time can not provide benefits even though market prices more often go down, there are some altcoin that can provide benefits if we can take advantage of the current situation by doing research on the growth of the value of altcoin which we will make as a form of trading that can give a little profit
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 25, 2019, 12:30:53 PM
It's been a few months the market is not good, altcoins look difficult to go up. Not added a lot negative news that corners cryptocurrency. Making traders very difficult to trade in conditions like this, most of us with this condition can only complain. Without thinking to find a solution, please don't complain for too long. What we need to do is find a solution, because complaining for too long will not solve anything. Look for loopholes to get profit in market conditions like now and do long-term for altcoins that have good fundamentals and large volumes. Stay confident that market conditions are like
this won't last long.
When the market is not moving in a positive direction as an investor there is not much that you can do, the only thing that you can do is to wait for the market to change its conditions, this can take a very long time and you could get huge losses in the process and the only thing that you can do is to endure, when you see the markets in that way you can easily understand why very few people profit from them because they do not have the patience to do it.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
October 25, 2019, 12:30:11 PM
It is hard to predict the market these days. So many coins are not growing as they ought.
I find it much better to invest in one coin that has great potential, than in so many coins.
Since alt season is yet to come, those coins can still attain their ATH before that time, particularly with good developments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 25, 2019, 10:24:44 AM
Some projects are gradually coming up with great ideas and hey have got a lot of supports to ensure that more people join the community and become part of them. Despite how good they might appear, they will definitely still have their challenges, which we all must understand is normal for every crypto project.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 25, 2019, 09:24:21 AM
remember. complaining won't give us anything other than just discouraging us. we must think wisely in making decisions. a very popular strategy that we know is to only buy at a low price and sell it when the price rises higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
October 25, 2019, 09:02:17 AM
Don’t raise your expectations higher,however I might want to expand the cost as quickly as time permits. Meanwhile, I purchase altcoins in the desire for fast development. Since the fall of the market won't be changeless.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 25, 2019, 07:19:58 AM
The price of altcoins now directly depends on the price of bitcoin that went up at the beginning of the year and now it is gradually going down.
Therefore, if you are trading altcoins, the first thing you should understand is that you need to monitor bitcoin quotes and study them because on the global movement you can earn much more than on the local one. 10% up and down with every movement of bitcoin, study the charts.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 24, 2019, 06:21:08 AM
We must be more cautious in taking action while trading. Because current market conditions are not very good. We have more to monitor the market movement if you want to do day trading like this. If a bad issue against bitcoin and scammers on new projects is already subsided, the end of the year greatly allows bitcoin and altcoin to fly.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
October 23, 2019, 01:32:29 PM
You are right, the best thing to do in a situation that is not favourable is to look for a strategy that suits, or that will be better than the present condition, also one can seize the opportunity to buy the dip but buy coins with potential, as long as we believe in blockchain, the good project will recover only those without use will go into extinction.
Pages:
Jump to: