Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't complain for too long. - page 7. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 101
November 04, 2019, 01:58:22 AM
Before investing crypto then we must understand because it is very risky, in investing there is always an opportunity to lose, everything we plan well is not necessarily appropriate so complaining too long is the investor's mistake to be successful.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
November 04, 2019, 01:57:41 AM
Experienced traders won't complain that much, since they know what to do and how to survive when the markets didn't go as planned.
Even if we make a mistake, learn from it. You'll only get nothing for complaining too much.
It could affect your focus when doing some trading. The options are either hodl, cut loss, or move on.
in trading, sometimes we do make mistakes, whether it's because of late selling, or because we are waiting for a higher price. many people regret it when that happens. Well, in this case, people who are already prepared with the risk of trading can move on faster. this is because they realize that in trading, the people involved don't always benefit. some people complain about this. I only suggest that when someone is not ready to trade, stay away from this because is a good thing. trading is full of risks.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 04, 2019, 01:35:23 AM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
If you are learning to use small money starting from $ 10 as a learning. understand one indicator at a time. don't push yourself to the whole. Actually, trading does not have to monitor market conditions continuously if we have a definite profit target every day because of our own buy and sell positions we don't need to open the market all the time. time management is really needed.Regarding trading is actually still good even though the altcoin increase is not so big at least there are still movements every time that can be utilized. do not forget to use exchanges with large trading volumes
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 04, 2019, 01:26:46 AM
If your a day trader with low capital it's a must to monitor the market prices to decide when to buy and sell to grow your funds, waiting for altcoins price to grow is not applicable to day traders with low funds. I think it will work with people with large funds that can hold and wait.
That's correct, when you are into day trading, you need to ensure that you have a decent amount of capital to finance day trading, otherwise, it will take a lot of time before you grow and you might end up feeling you wasted so much time since you will not see a significant growth of your money in a short period of time. Maybe there are people who are really good day trader, but just be realistic all the time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
November 04, 2019, 01:03:48 AM
Experienced traders won't complain that much, since they know what to do and how to survive when the markets didn't go as planned.
Even if we make a mistake, learn from it. You'll only get nothing for complaining too much.
It could affect your focus when doing some trading. The options are either hodl, cut loss, or move on.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 04, 2019, 12:56:06 AM
If your a day trader with low capital it's a must to monitor the market prices to decide when to buy and sell to grow your funds, waiting for altcoins price to grow is not applicable to day traders with low funds. I think it will work with people with large funds that can hold and wait.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2019, 12:53:01 AM
yes we have to spend time to learn strategic to be good trader, it takes much time for doing any research

but, for looking at price movement, we dont have to monitor price as always. we can monitor for 1-2 hours if we are long trader (swing or position trader)

altcoin can grow when altseason happens again, idk when it happens exactly, but it will.
i dont have any doubt about it
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 04, 2019, 12:47:27 AM
I have no new complain about altcoins market price because almost years over altcoins price goes to down lot of. Actually smart investors not give up complain moment because there want wait to long time ever. But we'll said we don't have confirm announced in this year's last can be jump altcoins market because this crypto market totally unstable.

Almost those crypto holders can't hold their altcoins for long term because of markets situation, they always think market will always goes down and not wort it to earn a little of time but in years it will be profitable worth also.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 04, 2019, 12:00:10 AM
Too much complains normally lead to FUD in the crypto community and this is what shakes the weak hands to sell off their valuable coins for cheap prices. It is always good to stay professional and patient especially when a coin begins to drop in price. Sometimes it rings a bell which require adequate research into that coin, perhaps it may need to be sold for a more promising coin whereas sometimes it may need to hold and stay calm.
Activity: 438
arcs-chain.com
November 03, 2019, 11:50:46 PM
I think those who have been involved in the cryptocurrency market long enough will find nothing to complain about the market going down. Cryptocurrencies, like any other market, always rise and fall, Those who are patient will know what to do to overcome them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 03, 2019, 10:39:08 PM
Yes that's a better word than to keep complaining about the market price which is currently falling dramatically, but you do not worry and I believe someday the price will return to normal as in 2017, all ETH and BTC teams and other altcoins will hard work to advance the altcoin they run.
i think you are right, we just need to be more patient to wait. we all know, the crypto market is very fluctuating if at present the market is in a state below, i am sure in the future it will return to the up. so be patient to wait for him.

and while waiting, we can trade to increase the amount of our assets.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
November 03, 2019, 09:34:05 PM
Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
yes, even I started investing in altcoin after prices fell in 2017 and now it is slowly recovering. seeing that prices recovered made me believe that the market would return, so I started putting my money into investment in crypto.
for now it is profitable to invest in altcoin, with a relatively cheap price, then we will get a lot of altcoin. but I think we have to be more patient to wait for prices to go up and make a profit. indeed for now prices have begun to have resistance, where sometimes the market has greened. and hopefully profits will come soon and bullrun will happen soon

Activity: 490
November 03, 2019, 09:30:09 PM
Yes that's a better word than to keep complaining about the market price which is currently falling dramatically, but you do not worry and I believe someday the price will return to normal as in 2017, all ETH and BTC teams and other altcoins will hard work to advance the altcoin they run.
Activity: 490
November 03, 2019, 09:23:24 PM

I agree with your opinion that not only choose the right time to buy or sell, but there must be a spirit of self-growth for traders, because the confidence of investors will drive market prices up, don't listen to others they also don't know how to market prices who will come, sure and mentally strong first then we buy the altcoin we choose.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 03, 2019, 08:30:31 PM
yes, even I started investing in altcoin after prices fell in 2017 and now it is slowly recovering. seeing that prices recovered made me believe that the market would return, so I started putting my money into investment in crypto.
Activity: 572
November 03, 2019, 07:47:05 PM
All your success depends on you. So you have to work hard to succeed. Your complaints will definitely not lead to anything good and don't need to spend your time on them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 03, 2019, 07:36:59 PM
I am also optimistic that this nightmare will end soon. But many things happened that were beyond expectations. That is why I chose to take a break at this time and only monitor market movements. Until good signals and good news emerge, we prepare to enter the market again. Don't lose heart.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 03, 2019, 07:11:21 PM
95% loss is massive from ATH for most altcoins and worse for altcoins without any ROI after crowdsale, investors with a good ROI have consolation and team should have some to keep for project maintenance. How has the teams been managing the project with such loss? It could be easier if the team had kept a large portion of their fund and there were no misappropriation but to find a credible team with judicious money management is rare.
They can manage if they know how to handle the risk, once there's a big money involve they should manage the risk well since we know how volatile crypto is. Though most of the projects in ICO are raise in ETH but I am pretty sure portion of their collections were hedge to BTC as its are more stronger asset in the crypto market, if they can do that, they will not be down 90% or more and they can continue to slowly develop the project.
Activity: 216
Live, Hope, Win
October 31, 2019, 03:12:41 PM
Sure, the more you sobber you get to forgpt about getting ideas to fix whatever mess you in, the best way is to really stop complaining and remain focus and make all wrongs write, i do this anytime i see myself messy
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 31, 2019, 03:04:27 PM
95% loss is massive from ATH for most altcoins and worse for altcoins without any ROI after crowdsale, investors with a good ROI have consolation and team should have some to keep for project maintenance. How has the teams been managing the project with such loss? It could be easier if the team had kept a large portion of their fund and there were no misappropriation but to find a credible team with judicious money management is rare.
The team keeps some of the coins but they are mostly holding other valuable coins that were used to invest in their project so in theory they should not have too much problems to keep developing their project, but as we know some of them use their funds for activities other than the project and that is when a project can find itself in huge issues, and that is assuming the team is composed of honest people that want the success of the project something which is rare these days.
Pages:
Jump to: