Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 3. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
March 29, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I agree don’t panic . Trust God and yourselves . you know that Bitcoin are really rising up . it’s normal that there is down side but you know the best of it is that it will rise .
You say seems very simple, but you want to do it is very difficult, our psychology is easily affected by the market, what we are losing is money, not paper, panic is a very normal thing, we can not force ourselves is not panic. Although I know that things will soon recover, especially bitcoin, it always comes back stronger than in the past but want to stabilize the psychology is impossible, and whales always take advantage of this to make money from us, we know this scenario is often occur but we still can not resist
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 08:44:00 AM
Actually if you think about it, it's actually the best time to buy Smiley
Activity: 65
March 29, 2018, 08:24:32 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

focus, dumping in bitcoin is really natural. sometimes incresing then decreasing. it is trading crypto. we can get earn from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 08:06:41 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

I agree don’t panic . Trust God and yourselves . you know that Bitcoin are really rising up . it’s normal that there is down side but you know the best of it is that it will rise .
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 07:01:05 AM
I think the panic selling effect that happen by some of you is not only giving you a loss but for the whole user. because of course mass panic will make the market becomes chaotic and the price will continue to decrease.

Those ones, who panic, support the rumours that alts and BTC will fall very soon, and cryptocurrency really go down. That is why I never jump to fast conclusions and do not sell my crypto when the market is red.
Activity: 22
March 29, 2018, 02:41:35 AM
even bitcoin ever down 10 % within 1 hour, do not panic when there is demand and good supply they will go back and increase again
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
March 29, 2018, 02:06:26 AM
I think the panic selling effect that happen by some of you is not only giving you a loss but for the whole user. because of course mass panic will make the market becomes chaotic and the price will continue to decrease.
actually this turmoil is also part of us who panic when selling. true as you say. when we panic will make the price go down. especially now that the news is very sensitive
panic sell happens because we are afraid the price goes down deeper. it happens because of the fomo factor, caused by negative news from various sources so disturb psychologically many people
Activity: 74
March 29, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
Confidence and patience on holding are urgently needed to prevent panic on selling, which can generate more profits for the next time. I think the current bitcoin price will not drop drastically in the price movement, that's will stabilize above $4000 I guess
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 01:19:17 AM
panic will only make profits for others because of our capital missing would fall into the hands of those who are still quietly and patiently wait for their coins to ride again. anyway, be patient it is very necessary so that the results obtained can be satisfying.
Obviously, a loss for those who panic and a big profit for those who are smart to buy cheap coins.
That is the strategy of the whales, if we fall for that then there is no room for us to improve and be successful in the crypto world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 01:09:37 AM
panic will only make profits for others because of our capital missing would fall into the hands of those who are still quietly and patiently wait for their coins to ride again. anyway, be patient it is very necessary so that the results obtained can be satisfying.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 29, 2018, 12:38:32 AM
actually this turmoil is also part of us who panic when selling. true as you say. when we panic will make the price go down. especially now that the news is very sensitive
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 12:32:54 AM
Precisely, the price can come to what it had been inevitably. that's the style by that I benefit from different people. I realize that truly, exchanging less often would have given likelihood to obtain extra cash than I would've on the off chance that i used to be merely keeping my take advantage the coin. Bitcoin and alts ar exceptionally unstable however they're on a solid uptrend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 26, 2018, 05:05:20 AM
I personally believe in this statement. Don't make a decision based on feelings, emotions or panic. Buy or sell based on research and experts'opinions about it. Maybe today it is low but it has high potential to grow based on research.

Panic selling is just making the cryptomarket even bleed more. Instead of doing that, why can't just these people hold their cryptos for a better price in the future? Moreover, it's a very good time to invest while the price is cheap. Just remember what Warren Buffett said and i quote "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.".

I agree with your opinion mate, but I guess we cannot force people to let just hold their coins for long term investment purposes, in fact, not just panic selling was the reason why some people dump their coins, but also because they were really needed it at that time and they don't care whatever how drop the market value of bitcoin.
Activity: 502
March 26, 2018, 04:33:16 AM

And many people don't understand that because they're just on the panic mode, if you are invested in crypto currency you need to make sure that you have a knowledge before you start to buy and sell just to avoid losing money .
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
Yes dont cause the meaning of panic selling is A rapid increase in sales orders for a particular investment, which pushes down its stock price. This can cause a spiraling effect or "vicious cycle" in which investors see a rapidly decreasing price as a sign to get out of a particular investment, which further depresses the price and prompts more investors to sell their shares. This type of selling is often prompted by a fear of loss rather than an understanding of the issue at hand. A stock exchange may employ a circuit breaker strategy in order to halt panic selling.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
March 26, 2018, 03:38:34 AM
right. Bitcoin price fluctuates a lot, now it's better because it's at a fairly safe level. Not too high, not low. Compared with the rule of market and than the price of the past as high as before.
Activity: 392
March 26, 2018, 02:35:14 AM
I personally believe in this statement. Don't make a decision based on feelings, emotions or panic. Buy or sell based on research and experts'opinions about it. Maybe today it is low but it has high potential to grow based on research.

Panic selling is just making the cryptomarket even bleed more. Instead of doing that, why can't just these people hold their cryptos for a better price in the future? Moreover, it's a very good time to invest while the price is cheap. Just remember what Warren Buffett said and i quote "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.".
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 26, 2018, 01:25:43 AM
I agree on what you were saying. The reason why some of the HODLERS are panic selling is because they need to make up for those losses. Trading can be very tricky sometimes, and there are coins that really takes a while to increase that is why they are selling. If its BTC, I think they are hodling it until they can. Just like what happen last year. A lot of people were able to sell at a high price because they waited for the best opportunity to sell.  For me, if you really needed the money, its not wrong to sell your BTC, just make sure that you will leave something for the next price increase.
Activity: 504
March 26, 2018, 12:27:09 AM
it's true, if the first person to play in cryptocurrency would be very easy also to incite to the falling price, then they would panic salling. whereas panic selling it only carries a loss, but it is also very profitable for investors who have large capital to buy again at a cheaper price. if the price down as it is now, better hold for the last time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
March 25, 2018, 11:52:57 PM
Panic selling will only you regret, Be patient to sell and wait for the price to increase again. Prices are still holding in the 8k+ USD range, I think this price is still high because I live in a country that has a low economy. But I will still keep it until the price soaring again.
Pages:
Jump to: