Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 4. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:54:39 PM
We must remain calm if the price of our assets is down, because every time the price of digital coin asset is always changing. do not panic because there will be a moment of price increase from every asset in the crypto world.

I agree that we should not do panic selling because doing panic seling is we will be the most stupid things we can do, and doing panic selling is we will lead us to a huge loss of money,  for we just need to hold when the prices was low before we shoukd sell it
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 07:51:07 PM
I personally believe in this statement. Don't make a decision based on feelings, emotions or panic. Buy or sell based on research and experts'opinions about it. Maybe today it is low but it has high potential to grow based on research.
Activity: 200
March 25, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
Im not panicking because i trust my crypto coins. I invest only to those coins that has potential to stay and grows at the market. I prefer to those cryptocurrency who are at the top 20 cryptocurrencies at the market because they are proven to rise at the market. Doubt's at our investments at bitcoin and top altcoins will only leads us to the ground.
Activity: 322
March 25, 2018, 07:13:46 PM
We must remain calm if the price of our assets is down, because every time the price of digital coin asset is always changing. do not panic because there will be a moment of price increase from every asset in the crypto world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 25, 2018, 06:07:01 PM
I think the panic selling effect that happen by some of you is not only giving you a loss but for the whole user. because of course mass panic will make the market becomes chaotic and the price will continue to decrease.

Recently a guy sold 20k bitcoins which cause the price to decrease a lot. from almost 12k --> 10k then panic sellers made the situation worse.
And now here we are. With btc price of between 8-9k
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
March 25, 2018, 06:01:14 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

The reason why most of the traders are loosing a huge amount of profit in the market is because of panic selling, if people will always think before selling their coins or investing then they will not lose a huge amount of profit that will leads them to quit trading or untrust cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
March 25, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
Yes, I do agree on not panic selling.
Profit in investing on bitcoin is definitely kept to minimum by that way - always wait when the value peaks and then sell. Though, it still depends on the financial need of the person but profit-wise, do not.
there are many options Why do people sell all their coins. Of course, this affects the market very badly and it becomes impossible to stabilize the prices for Bitcoin. But nevertheless, this can not be stopped, because the real art of market manipulation can be carried out only by large holders of crypto currency.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
There is no good thing if we panic, this makes us must be realistic and must use a good analysis when selling or buying, panic selling will make us regret that whatever happens we never panicked.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 03:46:19 AM
Yes, I do agree on not panic selling.
Profit in investing on bitcoin is definitely kept to minimum by that way - always wait when the value peaks and then sell. Though, it still depends on the financial need of the person but profit-wise, do not.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 07:11:14 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

If people will keep on holding then obviously the price of bitcoins will really increase on a huge amount but still they need to use money for their daily life so they need to sell it eventually to cover up their financial needs.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
March 24, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
Wow. Being back in October last year and people were in this same mindset as we are in now 5 months later.
Sort of strange.
Activity: 203
March 24, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
Im not panicking despite of bitcoin dips at the market. I trust bitcoin that's why i believe at bitcoin, we must consider fluctuation of cryptocurrency that price value at the market may go up and down. Panic selling will only leads us to trash, instead of panicking because of losing value think positve of what has been brought. Invest cheaper earn higher, when our invested cryptocoins starts gaining and dominates again at the market.
Activity: 626
March 24, 2018, 06:31:38 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

Its true don't be panic when we see that the price goes up because it's affect to the market we do a panic selling. But we cannot blame the others because they have own reason why they do a panic selling.  Patients is the key always remember that because if you that in crypto  world you get more big profits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 24, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
No, its not panic selling. Its selling to buy lower and its called trading, learn how to do it and you will make so much profit!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 05:15:27 PM
yeah panic selling are not good
we just need to calm, and still it is not a lowest price of bitcoin, we know that history about bitcoin
so just calm bit, we don't want make bitcoin more worse
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
Panic selling? People just want to get profit right here and right now that's why they are selling their coins. Only newbies selling everything on price correction period.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

No matter how much you warn the new investors, they will not leave this habit. They are always worried with the decreasing prices thus looking to sell even in loss.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
March 24, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

I agree. Panic selling will only lead you to further disappointments. Bitcoin has a volatile value which means when your profit falls down because of the dump, there is still a chance that it will rise back up again. Just have patience and you will surely gain much benefit from it. Many people are doing it and most of them ended up being successful so better think of it before panic selling.
Activity: 434
March 24, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
Of course no need to panic but i think that i can be more tha  profitable to sell our bitcoins when it goes down to then be able to buy more bitcoins. If you don't have a lot of bitcoins it can be a good solution to have more bitcoins. It's easier to trade when you have time to see in direct what is the bitcoin price.

Panic selling can't be avoided especially for those newbie in crypto. There are so many reasons why some people forced to do this even though its against their will. One thing for sure is about in an emergency situation wherein we have no choice to do but to sell some of our crypto. So, these is just one thing that I think a very valid reason why we tend to forced this what we called panic selling.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 24, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
Panic selling will make us lose, do the right calculation before deciding to sell, if indeed we really need money then sell is good, but if because of panic then immediately turn off computer and go to mountain or beach is better.
Pages:
Jump to: