Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 6. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 04:03:40 PM
panic sell is only done by people who are desperate, they are afraid of losing what they have, very different from the strong holder who always hold their coin whatever happens until their target is reached
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
you will be so much regretful if you sell at panic situation. We all knew bitcoin has the highest potential of all the coin in the market, so we all don't have any reason to dump bitcoin at a low price. Most successful person today don't feel anything when it comes in business, so if you want you become successful here in bitcoin we must fear nothing.
Do panic selling is just like your investing without wisely thinking. A wise investors will not be fear to any chaos situation. But rather they will take it for granted and most of them are successful in business. Here in bitcoin world always think positive to win the battle.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:28:39 AM
If you see the whole situation and the odds are totally stacked against you there is no shame in selling your assets. I don't care what anyone says.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
March 23, 2018, 06:12:54 AM
I do not blame people who panic for falling prices and people who sell panic when they see price drops. Some investors sell when there is a fake news or speculation about bitcoin. Panic sales always make the wrong decision.
The price of the bitcoin will not be stable for the very long time until in the ideal condition it becomes the only currency of the world with all the people using it, only in this condition it can be get stable otherwise it will keep rising or falling. So just trust the system and try to remain optimistic when the false news come in the speculations. I am not saying to avoid the trading, but selling for panic is not advised at all.
yes panic sell not advised for all conditions, although coin and altcoin falling down, but we must be calm and cool, so with that we can positive thinking.
with stable phsycology we can earning maximal profit
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 05:59:49 AM
I do not blame people who panic for falling prices and people who sell panic when they see price drops. Some investors sell when there is a fake news or speculation about bitcoin. Panic sales always make the wrong decision.
The price of the bitcoin will not be stable for the very long time until in the ideal condition it becomes the only currency of the world with all the people using it, only in this condition it can be get stable otherwise it will keep rising or falling. So just trust the system and try to remain optimistic when the false news come in the speculations. I am not saying to avoid the trading, but selling for panic is not advised at all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 05:58:08 PM
Panic selling is the way for newbies to get practice and learn from their mistakes how to manage their bitcoins. I think that almost everyone was in this situation.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
March 21, 2018, 05:25:34 PM
I never panic about it, because I know that this time btc usually decreased, I just hold it, because I believe that btc will increase and I earn some money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 21, 2018, 05:05:51 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Those people who panic on selling their coins whenever there's a huge dump on the market are the people who lost a huge amount of their investment that's why you should always be careful on your decisions before selling or investing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
March 21, 2018, 04:56:02 PM
I think that it is not just panic selling, in my opinion it is trading. When bitcoin pump it is quite obvious that after the pump will be dump, later or earlier but dump will come. And after that people will again buy bitcoin and price will be higher.

For the trading experts it is not a panic selling, they maybe really know when will the value get decrease that's they are selling it. But for the newbies it can be consider 100% for them to as panic selling due to of lack of wisdom in this matter.
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 21, 2018, 04:24:20 PM
Yeah, the more panic you are, the more money you will lose. Try to control your emotion. Do not let it takes over your body. If you can win yourself, you will be able to make a huge amount of money everyday. Mark my words.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
March 21, 2018, 03:56:24 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I think the newbie traders or investors must be panicked when they see bitcoin prices down in the last week. maybe it's a natural thing in my opinion, but dont over do it in response because basically the price of cryptocurrency is not predictable with certainty. calm attitude and continue to observe and act appropriately to sell and buy is the key if you want to get a profit
Activity: 108
March 21, 2018, 03:53:32 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

I learned from my experience after the accident, I prefer to hold rather than sell, if I need maybe only a few that I sell.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
March 21, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
I won't like this panic selling, Panic selling makes me to loss more time. For example you had brought bitcoin with 7000$,then the price is start to reduce and finally it had reach 5000$,don't sell the bitcoin with 2,000$ loss by seeing minor dip.Wait till the price reaches more than invested money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
yeah, don't do panic selling
that was not good for the bitcoin price, when is low then someone make it more lower again
and that's is not good guys, just wait and keep patience. Thats the key
Activity: 325
March 21, 2018, 03:11:09 PM
it so sad when price are drops but there are many people selling their stuff to cut loss their profit
i still wait for a better time to selling it when have a great price if income 200 or more profit when i buy
just see and wait and also hoping for a better price
Although we are always saying this still a lot of people are panicking with the price of bitcoin whenever it is at its low point. We cannot blame people when they are new or just here with less than 3 months but we also have to grow and learn.
Activity: 33
March 21, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
it so sad when price are drops but there are many people selling their stuff to cut loss their profit
i still wait for a better time to selling it when have a great price if income 200 or more profit when i buy
just see and wait and also hoping for a better price
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
March 21, 2018, 02:57:54 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

Its normal for the price of bitcoins to decrease because it was very expensive and do not think of bitcoins to become stable because there is a supply and demand in the market, most of the professional traders does not really care about the price of bitcoins because they knew how to wait before selling their coins.
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 01:31:44 PM
We can see that many people get panic when they look down at prices and they sell quickly without much thought. I think that's why they can not take the maximum benefit from bitcoin. If I have money in my account, then I will buy more bitcoins when the price goes up again, I will sell it and earn more.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 21, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

There have been repeatedly informative messages about this subject, discouraging people from selling them. There are a lot of messages about this subject that can be found all the time in this category, but many people who want to get cash immediately after they do not want to listen or amateur investments lose value are making panic sales and put money into the pockets of whales. As many whales have been trying to dip the market in recent times, panic sales are getting in the way and the market is going down. As a result, new investors are afraid to invest money.
Activity: 528
March 21, 2018, 11:49:25 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

Panicking is one of the characteristics of bad trader. You can lose your money if you do panic selling. One of the best way to avoid panic is by thinking positive. You can create good decision if you will think positive.
Pages:
Jump to: