Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't get carried away! - page 10. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
uncertain market conditions like that continue sometimes there will be more benefits in other ways too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 01, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
I think you're right and I also wanted to add - learn all the time. Because if you do not, you can simply not have time to take advantage of the situation to get profit.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 05:25:49 AM
Crypto is very unpredictable, for beginners usually panic sell often happens, a strong mental need for traders and the ability to refrain from being stuck in the game, unfortunately most just follow along and can't read trends, charts and so on
Activity: 93
September 01, 2018, 05:24:50 AM
I like this phrase "Stay calm and HOLD". Always remember that crypto is the future. In 5 year crypto will be all over the place. Millennials don't trust national currencies. We are early adopters, we have a huge advantage.  
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

In addition, the 3rd day in bear market shouldn't be neglected!

Always hold this and don get carried away!
Is there any way to find which day we are in on the bear or bull run? because you said we shouldn't neglect the third day on the bear market.In my knowledge we can't find the bear or bull run until it happened Undecided
Yes, no one will know when is the bull run, we just see it on the market, we can predict but all of us not sure the exact date of bull run, i know the market can recover all we need is to  wait.

Indeed, no exact date for the bull run to happen and first and foremost I would like to reiterate that we still have to stay patience and calm. Control emotions and stop listening or reading those negative comments, because it litterally can't help you develop strong self determinations towards your goals.
Activity: 130
September 01, 2018, 05:19:42 AM
This is a a crypto world market and don't expect everything will continue going smoothly means at times profit may come your way and feel happy and the other way ariunt at times so invest with caution.
Sure everything can't continue the same but if you know well, you will know that the bull run will not come in a twinkling of an eye! It's a process and many people might miss out the process because there is no alert somewhere to tell you this is the bull run. It is all games to take you unaware.
September 01, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

Is there any way to find which day we are in on the bear or bull run? because you said we shouldn't neglect the third day on the bear market.In my knowledge we can't find the bear or bull run until it happened Undecided

If you understand the crypto market very well, you should know the bull run will not come once! It will not come all of a sudden. You get played by and you still get to think it is the fall of the market without you doing anything and that's how you will keep thinking till you see yourself losing out. If you notice, almost all alts have bottom out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 04:51:13 AM
I also considered myself a professional while the market was growing, how stupid and presumptuous I was.  Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
September 01, 2018, 04:45:20 AM
The market is always unpredictable though you need some skills and a bit of luck to get profit.In my opinion, taking other's decision isn't a smart move.You should always take your decision.Crypto world isn't an easy way of making money.Again, You always need to attach with markets condition and take a smart decision.

Lastly, don't ever panic sell because it's too risky and doesn't bring any profit at all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 01, 2018, 04:39:42 AM
Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

Yes, no one will know when is the bull run, we just see it on the market, we can predict but all of us not sure the exact date of bull run, i know the market can recover all we need is to  wait.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 01, 2018, 04:34:59 AM

Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

Experience will give us better decisions and as we go along we can decide better through our experiences. It's same process but don't let your emotions decide on your investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
September 01, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
Crypto market is damn volatile and yes this is bearish period and we have to learn many things.

Never sell at loss.
Activity: 476
September 01, 2018, 04:26:08 AM
Crypto market is quite unpredictable. Sure everyone should learn on his mistakes in bearish market. Be patient and don't buy on highs.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 01, 2018, 04:25:00 AM
There has been an enormous cases on most bounty hunters and some investors. Crypto is about vigilance and paying attention to instructions.
Activity: 108
September 01, 2018, 04:19:18 AM
What I have learnt so far is that you don't sell your tokens to the bear market, rather, you hodl until the market recovers. Also, this is the best period to garner more ethereum at a cheaper rate and then hodl.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 04:19:04 AM
This is a a crypto world market and don't expect everything will continue going smoothly means at times profit may come your way and feel happy and the other way ariunt at times so invest with caution.
September 01, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

Pages:
Jump to: