Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't get carried away! - page 4. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 11:39:57 AM
Crytpto can make you rich, only if you have knoledge about it, patience to wait through the dark times and wisdom to choose promising coins. So don't get carried away by panic and emotions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 11:18:45 AM
We all knew that crypto currency is unpredictable so don't get carried away on it but be wisely observed and watchful to all aspects. Everytime when market is dumping do not panic but instead be patient to avoid your owned self regretable in the near future, keep on holding.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 11:18:25 AM
Everyone should keep their investments. The bear market will end one day.
After that, the bull market will come and our investments will gain value.
This is best thing to do, holding our investment than make it on lose by selling at low price. Market is not forever in down trend. So price could goes on bullish trend that users could gains profit indeed.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 26, 2018, 11:14:27 AM
always calm and patient in responding to market conditions that tend to be very uncertain
I have made many mistakes because of my impatience in understanding market conditions

Current conditions are less likely if we want to sell the coins we have, because the current conditions have not improved and we need to be patient with the current situation. because we believe that conditions will improve.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

In addition, the 3rd day in bear market shouldn't be neglected!

Always hold this and don get carried away!
That is really good never go panic selling when you see the market was going down especially if your buying point has been surpass unless you had a tight stoploss but if long term just don't mind it and be patience always.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
Everyone should keep their investments. The bear market will end one day.
After that, the bull market will come and our investments will gain value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
Bear market is indeed the best time to learn and unlearn in cryptocurrency trading and investment.  But the learning curve for cryptocurrency activities is long one and it never stops even during bull market.
There is a crypto currency market. I think that a bear market or a bullish trend here is not such concepts. Just buying and waiting. Lucky then SUPER
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
Yes,  I agree here because it will be a great mistake for the current going on in earning today. It needs to be more patient and strong not to do some mistakes.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
always calm and patient in responding to market conditions that tend to be very uncertain
I have made many mistakes because of my impatience in understanding market conditions
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
September 26, 2018, 11:05:10 AM
Now you definitely need to keep all your Altcoins. I also buy coins from the Top-100!  Smiley Wink
You invest all in top 100 coins or just some pick out of it? Seriously you won't be profitable if you only just invest in 3-5coins, having a lot of stored coins give you some more gains provided that you can manage them all.  Not necessarily you have to go for 100 coins but it could be best to have high potential coins around the market.
Activity: 658
September 26, 2018, 11:02:30 AM
Bear market is indeed the best time to learn and unlearn in cryptocurrency trading and investment.  But the learning curve for cryptocurrency activities is long one and it never stops even during bull market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
September 26, 2018, 10:53:36 AM
this year brought much grief to many. but the worst thing is to surrender. many have not sustained losses and left the market, but as soon as there is a turn, they will run and jump into the last car and may again be on the same rake. tembhee before investing, you need to understand that you can lose money, and not think that now I'll throw $ 1000 and tomorrow I'll take $ 2000. and many think so unfortunately
This year only brought grief to those who have chosen to want to grief. It is a market, downtrends are normal, bear market is not something new and rather than learning from their mistakes to make better decisions in the future, they get blinded by their emotions and what they cannot change when it comes to past. You have to be able to learn from every situation that you end up meeting yourself and that is what makes you a better person and a better investor as time goes on.
Activity: 168
September 25, 2018, 08:13:02 AM
The market can behave differently, therefore it is not predictable and not always friendly, therefore it is better to be vigilant and careful!
Activity: 40
September 25, 2018, 07:11:51 AM
this year brought much grief to many. but the worst thing is to surrender. many have not sustained losses and left the market, but as soon as there is a turn, they will run and jump into the last car and may again be on the same rake. tembhee before investing, you need to understand that you can lose money, and not think that now I'll throw $ 1000 and tomorrow I'll take $ 2000. and many think so unfortunately
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 25, 2018, 06:58:26 AM
Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

They have so many people in here are expert on when the bull market or bear market. But for me i'm just holding my coins that ill have and wait the kind of bull market or bear. All i need to sell my coins into a high price but for now it cant because the market was always in red situation and low prices of coins. So it was hard to trade or sell my coins so ill need to wait a little more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
Crypto market is different from vegetable market or traditional market. No one can predict in terms of price. We really need a lot to learn about mistakes in a bearish market. Don't lose continuously. Keep the spirit!
Activity: 170
September 22, 2018, 04:45:46 PM
Now you definitely need to keep all your Altcoins. I also buy coins from the Top-100!  Smiley Wink
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 22, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

Indeed true, always look and wait for the perfect timing. This is applicable especially at times like this wherein the market is continuously falling. People should not be too carried away and choose to sell due to lack of hope that recovery will occur this year. We should wait for the increase to happen and further wait when that day come. Do not make such actions that will result to regret eventually.
Most people do not have the patience to do this, they think that trading is an activity in which you need to watch the markets all the time and take decisions in just a matter of seconds, but the truth is that trading is an activity in which you need to watch the markets for a long time without doing nothing except waiting for the perfect opportunity, but many people do not do that, they trade when they know they shouldn't because they feel that if they are not trading then they are not earning money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 18, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

Indeed true, always look and wait for the perfect timing. This is applicable especially at times like this wherein the market is continuously falling. People should not be too carried away and choose to sell due to lack of hope that recovery will occur this year. We should wait for the increase to happen and further wait when that day come. Do not make such actions that will result to regret eventually.
For me, when you lose hope, you also lose your willingness to earn more and money as well. So don't fall on your emotion but keep holding what is good about this crypto currency. The good thing is the flexibility and survivability which is the main idea why crypto is still exist. Also, the virtual money is in demand right now and all we need to do is finding a fraud and scam project to remind others to avoid those shady moves of those greedy people.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 18, 2018, 07:04:05 PM
I agree. The bear market is really painful for everyone but it gives us an urge to find answers on why is it happening. It widens our knowledge in crypto and we became more informative, more involved and more analytical than relying on luck alone. Losing money is the most effective way of making investors research on the coin they were trying to be invested on.
Pages:
Jump to: