Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't get carried away! - page 3. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
September 27, 2018, 02:30:31 PM
You are right the best time in crypto is when market is down, its a good opportunity to get hold of some coins which you believe it will yield good profit when the market boom again but out of panic you see people most especially the beginners dumping their coins that supposed to of huge profit to them in the nearest future.

Yes patience is one key now. With the amount of people dragging new investors into hell it will be hard. Making FUD and speculations which do not have basis just so they could dump the price again. Who would buy afterwards? Those who made the FUD are really the buyers.
Wise but evil.

If one decides to make rich from small capitalization, it is necessary to follow seriously and definitely have to choose coin with real platform application, not buying rambling because many coin will disappear over time.
If you do not have time to watch or experience FA analysis (the basic value of coin) then it is best to hold to the moon blue coin.

Correct. That is why I do believe in those ICO company that are not going by what traders want. Listing early and neglecting the road map. They cannot be that weak to grant the wish of traders but rather ask those who are really invested with them.
A lot of ICO did this making their coins depreciate in just a manner of time. Why? Traders win with manipulating the price.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 27, 2018, 02:21:50 PM
Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

In addition, the 3rd day in bear market shouldn't be neglected!

Always hold this and don get carried away!

aahah yes very good words mate. i think same like you. in bull everyone acting like experts. but in bear market also all of these experts rekted .
and yes i lost too much money during bear market. but i learn too many things because of my loss. if i didint loss money i cant learn.
because of that i am happy  because of i lost money. i can earn money again but earning experiences more hard than money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
Trading and investment in cryptocurrency required firm commitment to your objectives. Money have a way of turning everything into emotion including rational decisiob making, don't be deterred!
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 05:18:07 AM
the best period will always exist when our position is again in the golden period in this forum or bitcoin, if it is not bullet market, everyone will get lost in essence
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 04:39:53 AM
The market is always unpredictable, and I agree with you that we should learn more in a bear market.

We can buy more COINS at a lower price. We have to train ourselves to be patient, and enough patience will pay big dividends for me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
Allways remember, "In bull market everyone is an expert but Bear market is the best period to learn"

there are actually many options you can do when the market is bleeding. one of them is to do a short trade to bring profit, it's a good option if you want to survive in this industry.
and if you want to do other things, of course you have to fill your life with lots of experience.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
a year ago, when I was just starting to invest in cryptocurrency, I said to myself - if nothing happens, do not regret it!investing is a risk,and if I succeed I will be happy, and if not - at least I tried.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
September 26, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

This is something that I have been claiming for a lot of time, making money when we are in the middle of a bull market makes it seem as if everyone was a great financial genius, but it is in the bear markets when you see those that are really good at trading and investing, there is a lot of money to be made even in this bear market but you need to be very smart to see it.
Agree that after first unsuccesful trading the feelins are like that, but after you start loosing on the market, you are understand that everything is not so easy. But I would add that except knowledges you should have strong nerves for good and successful trading.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 26, 2018, 01:20:24 PM
Bear market is indeed the best time to learn and unlearn in cryptocurrency trading and investment.  But the learning curve for cryptocurrency activities is long one and it never stops even during bull market.
There is a crypto currency market. I think that a bear market or a bullish trend here is not such concepts. Just buying and waiting. Lucky then SUPER
well holding or waiting isnt good if we always do that. sometimes we must cutloss too in order to reduce our risk
well, it depends on market condition. dont forget to stay realistic!
If you know how to play well cutting losses can give another chance to recover back, it's always a must to have additional plans when you are working with unpredictable market, though we do our research there's still a time that our target wont be hitted and we need to move forward and accept some failures
but not to give up but continue to have good progress analyzing situations.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
Bear market is indeed the best time to learn and unlearn in cryptocurrency trading and investment.  But the learning curve for cryptocurrency activities is long one and it never stops even during bull market.
There is a crypto currency market. I think that a bear market or a bullish trend here is not such concepts. Just buying and waiting. Lucky then SUPER
well holding or waiting isnt good if we always do that. sometimes we must cutloss too in order to reduce our risk

You are right we need to be realistic and we need to recover our loss, once you already experience to lose your money that is the time that you need to face how risky crypto is.

It is up to you if do you want to cut your losses, but you should know that before entering in crypto world especially in investing, you should know on how's it risky. Learn about the movement of market, for sure this kind of situation are pretty normal to all professional trader and investors.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 12:58:08 PM
You know there are different people in crypto market. One are long term inestore, who buy coins and hold it for years, because they believe in it. Second are professional traders who can easily make profits even when the market is bullish. And there are also people who invested money and they expext that crypto will make them rich and in very sort term, and when the uptrend changes to downtrend they are giving up and complaining. That's not right
Activity: 262
September 26, 2018, 12:49:30 PM
Bear market is indeed the best time to learn and unlearn in cryptocurrency trading and investment.  But the learning curve for cryptocurrency activities is long one and it never stops even during bull market.

You are right we need to be realistic and we need to recover our loss, once you already experience to lose your money that is the time that you need to face how risky crypto is.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 26, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

This is something that I have been claiming for a lot of time, making money when we are in the middle of a bull market makes it seem as if everyone was a great financial genius, but it is in the bear markets when you see those that are really good at trading and investing, there is a lot of money to be made even in this bear market but you need to be very smart to see it.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
Activity: 189
Merit: 13
Filter the wheat from the chaff.
September 26, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
Keep your eye on the ball, dont take excessive risk and you will do very well in this space as an early entrant (still).
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
If one decides to make rich from small capitalization, it is necessary to follow seriously and definitely have to choose coin with real platform application, not buying rambling because many coin will disappear over time.
If you do not have time to watch or experience FA analysis (the basic value of coin) then it is best to hold to the moon blue coin.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 26, 2018, 12:13:03 PM
They have so many people in here are expert on when the bull market or bear market. But for me i'm just holding my coins that ill have and wait the kind of bull market or bear. All i need to sell my coins into a high price but for now it cant because the market was always in red situation and low prices of coins. So it was hard to trade or sell my coins so ill need to wait a little more.
Even a newbie will always claim to be an expert when it comes to a bullish market as my grandma can even call market shots in those periods. The best time to know how good you are and to learn as much as you can when it comes to making good market decisions is during a bear market as that would really enhance your experience when it comes to trading a difficult market and when the easy one comes, you will find it so amusing in the long run.

Crypto market is different from vegetable market or traditional market. No one can predict in terms of price. We really need a lot to learn about mistakes in a bearish market. Don't lose continuously. Keep the spirit!
Even in the vegetable market or the traditional market, can you predict exactly what would happen to the price of the items you want to buy tomorrow? Not at all and even though some of them are fixed, they can be changed. No one can predict the future and that is the best way to always look at things. However, the readiness to learn is one thing that a lot of people really do not take into consideration and like the OP said, the best time to always learn is when conditions are not naturally favorable.
someone recently said this phrase: only in this market we really can learn to trading. And I think he's right, because everyone can make money in a growing market, but not on this like now. It's time to learn and gain experience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
You are right the best time in crypto is when market is down, its a good opportunity to get hold of some coins which you believe it will yield good profit when the market boom again but out of panic you see people most especially the beginners dumping their coins that supposed to of huge profit to them in the nearest future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 26, 2018, 12:08:25 PM
They have so many people in here are expert on when the bull market or bear market. But for me i'm just holding my coins that ill have and wait the kind of bull market or bear. All i need to sell my coins into a high price but for now it cant because the market was always in red situation and low prices of coins. So it was hard to trade or sell my coins so ill need to wait a little more.
Even a newbie will always claim to be an expert when it comes to a bullish market as my grandma can even call market shots in those periods. The best time to know how good you are and to learn as much as you can when it comes to making good market decisions is during a bear market as that would really enhance your experience when it comes to trading a difficult market and when the easy one comes, you will find it so amusing in the long run.

Crypto market is different from vegetable market or traditional market. No one can predict in terms of price. We really need a lot to learn about mistakes in a bearish market. Don't lose continuously. Keep the spirit!
Even in the vegetable market or the traditional market, can you predict exactly what would happen to the price of the items you want to buy tomorrow? Not at all and even though some of them are fixed, they can be changed. No one can predict the future and that is the best way to always look at things. However, the readiness to learn is one thing that a lot of people really do not take into consideration and like the OP said, the best time to always learn is when conditions are not naturally favorable.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 26, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
Now you definitely need to keep all your Altcoins. I also buy coins from the Top-100!  Smiley Wink
What decision you take will depend on your appetite for risk, I am the kind of person that prefers to play it safe and I do not want to take unnecessary risks, so anything outside of the top 20 is simply too risky for me, but if you really like the volatility of the market and want to make a lot of money then buying a coin that is in the lower part of the top 100 makes sense.
Pages:
Jump to: