Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 17. (Read 3842 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 09, 2019, 01:19:33 PM
for me now is not a good time to give up, for me you can also be patient for how long it will wait for the price of krypto to rise, because now krypto growth is also a good start to wait for a better price surge.

What does "give up" even mean? If you have some coins that you think have a lot of potential and you don't need to sell them, why should you give up?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 12:51:30 PM
We must be patient and remain in the Crypto market. Stop and leave the market, I think you will lose the chance to make a profit. Opportunities to generate profits under collapsing market conditions are of course difficult. But that opportunity can happen at any time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 09, 2019, 11:54:57 AM
for me now is not a good time to give up, for me you can also be patient for how long it will wait for the price of krypto to rise, because now krypto growth is also a good start to wait for a better price surge.
we are still active in this forum because we are still confident that cryptocurrency will grow and become a valuable asset. We are still patient to wait ...
That's right and I'm sure that the crypto currency has a good future, so while crypto can still make money I don't think it will stop looking for income in crypto

until now there are still many people who survive crypto, even though crypto is currently experiencing a decline. but there are still many who survive because they still believe that crypto will grow again like last year. so I think indeed we should need to be patient first.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 09, 2019, 11:34:13 AM
Even the market was in downfall situation, it never discourage us to stop holding our coins while bear market was happening so far.
Because we knew from the very starts this is just a temporarily things happen to us as a traders, and giving up has no space in our mind because the volatility of the coins we are trading with was just a normal things for us.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 11:33:19 AM
This is a nice advice, even though it is not easy to go by, but I am also not giving up, buying more tokens at the dip and holding for the bull run to trade and make some profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 11:32:15 AM
In any case, you can not pass, even if you come to this conclusion. Today, there are so many opportunities in order not to miss very important events on the cryptocurrency market. I think that the main thing is to have the desire and time.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 11:09:56 AM
Giving up is only for those cryptocurrency participants that don't have believe on their self or dont know gow to manage the risk on cryptocurrency.as we know the only remaining participants in cryptocurrency is the optimistic minded and tjose change their strategies on how they face cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 10:24:24 AM
Most people have actually given up in crypto investments due to the long bear season which we have been experiencing since last year. but this is not in my case though because i know the crypto market rises and falls at some point in time and this is the right time to invest more and wait for the market to rise. I know the market will rise and this is what give me hope to hold.
Activity: 644
March 09, 2019, 10:07:52 AM
indeed, to give up now is not the right choice because the future cryptocurrency can still be relied upon and it will probably come back to shine, besides that there are still many moments that can be used as bearish as now so it's a pity to miss
It is possible for the person who just came in at the beginning of the year 2017 they feel cheated by the crypto market. because those who have yet to understand the State of the market. where markets are growing quickly then also collapsed quickly. They certainly feel disappointed. but for those people who've been following the development of the market of crypto from scratch would already know how the workings of this market.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
March 09, 2019, 10:07:35 AM
I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus.
I also think that we have to learn more about everything on the cryptocurrency platform The better we learn the more we can earn .If you want to earn rapid you will get panicked for sure .That's why we just need to learn how we can be more patient on the tough situation even you trade ,gamble or invest on the ICO .You have to know everything related on what you do .You can see gradually you are getting profit on you are wallet.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 09, 2019, 10:05:47 AM
indeed, to give up now is not the right choice because the future cryptocurrency can still be relied upon and it will probably come back to shine, besides that there are still many moments that can be used as bearish as now so it's a pity to miss
The bearish can be another opportunities to enjoy investing for long term goals, you have to analyze well and make sure that you have a good insight for future results, giving up as you are seeing downtrend can only lead you a wrong side of the trend, take the courage and risk for potential outcome of your
long term engagement to this industry.
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 09:57:38 AM
When you decide to join the cryptocurrency world, it is but natural to be ready for  this kind of occurrence and be prepared for it anytime.  In this kind of time now which is bear market,  you don't easily give up, we should be patiently waiting  for the market to rise up again because I believe that it will, eventually.  Don't lost hope and don't give up easily, should be our motto guys.  Anyway, if you give up now, you will lose so, the only option is to hold on and wait it up. Bull market is just around the corner, who knows?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
March 09, 2019, 09:44:29 AM
we are still active in this forum because we are still confident that cryptocurrency will grow and become a valuable asset. We are still patient to wait ...
That's right and I'm sure that the crypto currency has a good future, so while crypto can still make money I don't think it will stop looking for income in crypto
Activity: 294
March 09, 2019, 09:33:19 AM
Crypto currencies will bounce back, the only question is when. There are still some events that were not confirmed yet and I think that when Bakkt and ETFs are going to be confirmed, the market will boost.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 09, 2019, 09:29:40 AM
never give up, for those who know with good analysis this will be a very good opportunity, even though this looks very difficult, but giving up is not the mentality of a cryptocurrency trader.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
March 09, 2019, 09:16:53 AM
The time to give up for anyone has not yet come, it's hard, scary, but it's all you need to go through, simple times, as before 2018, have been left behind and now only the most persistent investors will survive
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
March 09, 2019, 04:37:49 AM
Activity: 574
March 09, 2019, 04:29:44 AM
Activity: 546
March 09, 2019, 04:29:20 AM
I don't think it will lose hope because the opportunity to succeed in Crypto is very large. You don't give up because the opportunity to make money is still very large. Now the price of Crypto coins is starting to grow again and you must be eager to invest.
I agree with you that in the cryptocurrency market there are many opportunities to make money and crypto is just starting to grow when its price is still low, in the future its price will be higher now.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
March 09, 2019, 04:24:16 AM
I like this encouragement. True believers and profound crypto enthusiasts should understand that mainstream adoption doesn't come so easily, hence the dwindling market continues so long as this hasn't been met. I think insecurity, scalability issues, restrictions places by government authorities and other drawbacks are retarding adoption. The moment when adoption comes, the crypto market will definitely experience a massive spike. Keep holding some valuable coins, be patient and the future will be bright, thanks. 
Pages:
Jump to: