Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 14. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 13, 2019, 08:16:07 AM
Thank you friend for posting this. I have promised myself not to give up yet on the cryptocurrency market. Not even now. We receive the grace to carry on and achieve greater successes in the world of crypto.
That's the spirit, if we give up we will never reach our goal.
We should be optimistic, the market is just bearish it has no collapse, eventually we will see bull run after bull run.

I have my story to share, I entered in crypto when BTC was less than $1,000 and there are only few altcoins in the market, when the market boom especially when it reached it's ATH, it give me a big opportunity to earn but I never give up everything I have, only few of my coins were sold to take profit and until now I am still holding some, so even if the market will still fall, I would not sell because I have proven myself that holding is effective in fulfilling our dreams.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 07:40:45 AM
You cannot five up on crypto we are only at the start I'm sure anyone who invesspts now will earn a profit in the future
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 07:31:58 AM
Thank you friend for posting this. I have promised myself not to give up yet on the cryptocurrency market. Not even now. We receive the grace to carry on and achieve greater successes in the world of crypto.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
March 13, 2019, 06:34:14 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
Good words. Gives motivation. Long ceased to despair. Learn and develop. Moving on to another level and everything will be fine.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 13, 2019, 06:31:42 AM
I had lose my investment in 2018 because of the bloody market but i do not give up i am continue investing in this 2019 and hopefully i earn profit.
Everyone can earn good incomes with crypto which is why there are millions of the investors in all countries in all over the world who are investing in so many different coins. This is why there is such a great market in cryptos.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
March 13, 2019, 06:23:09 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

We cannot really control of someones perspective in crypto world, we all know that, but their reason is that, they are losing their invested money, and i myself can testify to it, but i still believe that someday i can make a profit.
Activity: 1764
March 13, 2019, 06:18:14 AM
I agree, the cryptocurrency is only developing and we are waiting for a lot of incredible discoveries in the future. Of course, we would like the cryptocurrency market to start growing already, but the manipulators do not want to lift the market, so we work with what we have.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 13, 2019, 06:15:55 AM
Exactly. Many people gove up in cryptocurrency just because they put in much effort and resources but you don't need to give up yet. I strongly agree that cryptocurrency isn't the best nowadays however, I believe investors will smile soon. Its a matter of being patient.

Many people HAVE to give up as they really invested in the cryptocurrency everything they had, and now they do not simply have any money to live for. I understand them. However, I have fiat so I am not giving up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 05:13:09 AM
giving up will only make you die quickly, I believe in crypto currencies, whatever the circumstances, good or bad. negative or positive news that occurs on crypto currencies will not give me up so soon. this isn't too bad. even the price of the crypto currency is actually still above the cloud. if you know the history of this currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 12, 2019, 04:54:54 PM
I fully support the author of the topic! But there are some moments, and one of them is borrowed money! Some sold expensive items, took loans to get rich quick, but they did not work! And now they have to repay loans and look for lodging and other serious problems ....
Most people do not study financial literacy, because of this and suffer, I think you need to be able to study such issues to start making good money, especially most people bought bitcoin above 15,000
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
March 12, 2019, 02:03:57 PM
Many people are disappointed and choose to leave because the investment they do does not work or does not match what they expect and makes many people lose hope and choose to leave. But for those of you who still survive, you are great people. Keep an eye on market developments, do analysis and be patient is necessary, do not rush in making decisions if you think there are still opportunities ahead.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
March 12, 2019, 01:51:42 PM
Now everyone who comes to the cryptocurrency market does it with one goal - to make money. Someone loses them and leaves the market, someone analyzes their mistakes, changes their strategy and remains to work here. Anyone who gives up - is left with nothing, you always need to believe in what you are doing and go till the end.
According to! You need to work productively on the cryptocurrency market, analyze large amounts of information and only then will you receive a steady income.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
March 12, 2019, 01:39:35 PM
Now everyone who comes to the cryptocurrency market does it with one goal - to make money. Someone loses them and leaves the market, someone analyzes their mistakes, changes their strategy and remains to work here. Anyone who gives up - is left with nothing, you always need to believe in what you are doing and go till the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 12, 2019, 01:32:15 PM
If I hadn't bought some lows and sold some highs I would've lost alot more in 2018, but I think it will get to new ATH's at some point anyways, the only question is when.
I think that you should never worry about the when thing. Just stay in the market and keep the ball rolling. This way, you would have maximum probability to get your value increased in future upon a Bull Run. If you look at the current value of the cryptocurrency in the market, the values are way too down and it looks like the best opportunity to get your hands on them in time before it is too late.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 12, 2019, 12:36:40 PM
You can never give up, they definitely say right and you should understand that now there is no point in saying that a cryptocurrency is a hopeless tool. Cryptocurrencies are our future with you, now they are just beginning their big trip to the top.
Activity: 560
March 12, 2019, 12:31:46 PM
While others are complaining about how bad the market is, others too are cashing out profits from it. The fact that your portfolio is not doing well doesn't mean the market is dying. You can give up on the coin you are holding but not the whole crypto in general. You can still make profit from some few coins
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
March 12, 2019, 12:14:14 PM
I fully support the author of the topic! But there are some moments, and one of them is borrowed money! Some sold expensive items, took loans to get rich quick, but they did not work! And now they have to repay loans and look for lodging and other serious problems ....
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 12, 2019, 12:04:24 PM
Exactly. Many people gove up in cryptocurrency just because they put in much effort and resources but you don't need to give up yet. I strongly agree that cryptocurrency isn't the best nowadays however, I believe investors will smile soon. Its a matter of being patient.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 12, 2019, 11:33:21 AM
I think im already adapted with this condition. So i have no worry about anything at all. There is a good time and bad time. Now we still on bad time im sure this condition will change as soon as possible. We just need more patiance and wait for that time arrive.
Activity: 434
March 12, 2019, 11:29:45 AM
Never, remember, you never have to give up in spite of all the bad things that exist in the world today. Therefore, I think that everything can work out if you can today successfully implement your idea.

Gave up at this time means that you will lose money. This market always fluctuate goes up and down, you should be patient, calm and continue to invest and hold crypto until the bright day - the bull-run of the cryptos market.
Pages:
Jump to: