Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 15. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
March 12, 2019, 11:25:51 AM
I agree with your point of view, if you want to become successful in any area, you have to go through all difficulties, you should never give up on the half of the way.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 12, 2019, 10:39:25 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

We have been through a lot and if you are quitting at this moment then i guess you are stupid enough to give up on a real opportunity ahead. Moon has been peeking through the wavy market and if im correct, the time weve all been waiting for is near. Dont give up, just a little bit more time left.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 12, 2019, 10:29:34 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
Yeah it is true it has been discouraging for the past few months,
And I know some people who earns in crypto but decided to leave because of the current market.

There will be some people who will continue to survive and wait for the time when all will return and rejoice at all the benefits they will get.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
March 12, 2019, 09:26:07 AM
Yeah it is true it has been discouraging for the past few months,
And I know some people who earns in crypto but decided to leave because of the current market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
March 12, 2019, 08:56:47 AM
For all investors that manages to stay till date and decides to sell off there coins now I think its a bad idea because I believe we've already pass through the hardest time in this bearish market condition, it won't take long anymore before we see new changes ,don't give up now ,its wrong
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 12, 2019, 08:52:39 AM
Of a truth, times are bad in the cryptospace, but like you said, funny enough we would have patience because we know crypto is the future and we believe  in it. The crypto space is for the strong hearted and they will surely reap the good of the space.
I agree, the most patient will always be rewarded to a greater extent, and especially if you believe in cryptocurrency then why sell it , because now only its development is going
copper member
Activity: 287
March 12, 2019, 08:27:50 AM
At the first place, there is no guaranteed when you purchase a coin, the value may go up, or the value may go down. But you will not lose money if the value goes down. You will only lose it at the time you sell your coin. So if you are patient, and persistent, profit will come into your way.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
March 12, 2019, 08:04:25 AM
yes I agree, we should not give up with this condition of the market, just keep hold your coins if you want to earn double or triple the profit, we can see the bull market soon just believe the history will repeat.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
March 12, 2019, 07:58:00 AM
I am not giving up on cryptocurrency and in fact, I have been saving a lot of it till last year. I know that someday in the future, cryptocurrency will be needed and in demand that's why for now, I am saving.

Good choice to stay on cryptocurrency and continue to buy it like what other member said in this forum site the bull run will comeback soon so dont be impatient and make this situation a positive mindset to buy more bitcoin sooner or later the whale will pump this market.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
March 12, 2019, 07:52:53 AM
Of a truth, times are bad in the cryptospace, but like you said, funny enough we would have patience because we know crypto is the future and we believe  in it. The crypto space is for the strong hearted and they will surely reap the good of the space.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 12, 2019, 06:59:14 AM
I am not giving up on cryptocurrency and in fact, I have been saving a lot of it till last year. I know that someday in the future, cryptocurrency will be needed and in demand that's why for now, I am saving.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 12, 2019, 06:55:47 AM
We still have a lot of stuff coming up in the nearest future, so there is still hope for crypto currencies. Be patient guys, hold your cryptos and do not sell it at such low prices right now, because it does not make sense at all.

The next upgrades over the coming one or two years for Ethereum will shed a lot of light on the current situation with all its uncertainty.
copper member
Activity: 196
March 11, 2019, 01:44:28 PM
We still have a lot of stuff coming up in the nearest future, so there is still hope for crypto currencies. Be patient guys, hold your cryptos and do not sell it at such low prices right now, because it does not make sense at all.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
March 11, 2019, 01:42:31 PM
Don't even give up at all.
You are closer to the end each day. And above all the hard time there is a light after the tunnel.
Sincerely it may not be that easily the way we say it. But patience is just the key.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
March 11, 2019, 12:23:13 PM
You are correct.We should not only think about the profit but also thing of the growth of the platform, maybe then things will change.
Activity: 602
March 11, 2019, 12:13:10 PM
Never, remember, you never have to give up in spite of all the bad things that exist in the world today. Therefore, I think that everything can work out if you can today successfully implement your idea.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 11, 2019, 12:06:48 PM
beautiful words, I personally have never been influenced by FUD made by some people, I still believe in crypto 100%.

Maybe you don't even know when something you read was FUD or not. FUD can also be spread in sophisticated ways and doesn't have to be obvious.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
March 11, 2019, 08:44:03 AM
beautiful words, I personally have never been influenced by FUD made by some people, I still believe in crypto 100%.
copper member
Activity: 364
March 11, 2019, 07:43:41 AM
Can we have something more specific and new about why need to hold the coins other than we need to hoping that something will happen at end. Grin

Hahahaha.. Hope is all there is now buddy. What specific thing do we want to hear other than when fake and unrealistic predictions flood in.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 07:57:06 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market will grow significantly in the future and therefore it is definitely not worth giving up. You will still feel a sense of anxiety after the market falls even more, but in the long run cryptocurrencies will bring good profits to the most persistent.
Pages:
Jump to: