Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 12. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 15, 2019, 12:38:37 AM
We have come to a new market, so we do not always understand the importance of this. Now there is a resistance of old forms, the weak go away. It is necessary to participate as much as possible in new projects that you consider promising.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
March 15, 2019, 12:13:03 AM
I agree with your statement.We should be patient for a long time, it is possible that the most awaited day will come. I hope that bitcoin will recover and bitcoin market price will increase. Therefore, I will not give up so quickly. So, I will also keep the coin that I have earned before, and will be waiting for the good price in market that I will selling. I believe, those who have decided to sell their coin at this time will regret soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 14, 2019, 11:54:43 PM
yes of course we have to be patient with market conditions that do not support not only enthusiasm when seeing a surge of coins in 2017 but we need trust when the coin has not increased prices, the most important thing for now is never give up! keep up the spirit and think optimistically
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 14, 2019, 09:48:15 PM
giving up is not the best solution for now because our goal of investing in crypto is not just a matter of profit but many other things we can learn for future lessons and knowledge, with a sophisticated technology developed in each crypto coin base that will later very useful in the future.

I believe if indeed we have to wait for a longer time but growth will be able to happen again because on the other hand there are still many dreams that have not been achieved from cryptocurrency, even though we have received many losses whether it is money, time, energy or other things related to crypto.

I am confident cryptocurrency market will survive and growing bigger than before. Highest market value is $800billions and i think market cap value will reach trillion dollar in next few years. Big financial institution already join in this market and i am believe it will be profitable
in my opinion it will happen no longer anymore.maybe atleast two year again we will cryptocurrency market capitalization reach highest number.and now many instutition make preparation before this moment happen.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 14, 2019, 09:22:54 PM
giving up is not the best solution for now because our goal of investing in crypto is not just a matter of profit but many other things we can learn for future lessons and knowledge, with a sophisticated technology developed in each crypto coin base that will later very useful in the future.

I believe if indeed we have to wait for a longer time but growth will be able to happen again because on the other hand there are still many dreams that have not been achieved from cryptocurrency, even though we have received many losses whether it is money, time, energy or other things related to crypto.

I am confident cryptocurrency market will survive and growing bigger than before. Highest market value is $800billions and i think market cap value will reach trillion dollar in next few years. Big financial institution already join in this market and i am believe it will be profitable
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 14, 2019, 08:09:54 PM
Cryptocurrency gives a lot income for me and also many of us in our Crypto field so it could not be a bad way of money making at any time so we cannot get back while the market is not good this not been a very good move for anyone so holding up on with your currency will be the only support for the Crypto market to develop otherwise it will again go to the downward position.
Activity: 700
March 14, 2019, 06:19:53 PM

Activity: 156
Merit: 2
March 14, 2019, 05:01:48 PM
Why should I give up? No point in giving up, been the fact that  cryptocurrency market has not been giving us what we are expecting don't
mean we should quit, winner never quit. I believe that every business has its own bere time and  bull time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2019, 04:54:17 PM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
When will this time come I don't think anyone knows, indeed when we see the coin we have fallen the thing that I think is right to do is hold it because we don't want to sell our coins when the price falls which certainly makes us suffer losses and when the coins owned more and more falls, as you say some people will choose to leave because they lose hope.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 04:41:23 PM
You should never give up anyway, much less in the cryptocurrency field. There's no reason to be pessimistic. The cryptocurrency market is not falling as fast as in 2018 this year, and this is good. Gradually there will be growth, but not as fast as many would like.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 14, 2019, 04:13:23 PM
everyone wants the cow to come back. We need time to develop electronic money so that it becomes a necessity in real life. I think electronic money never dies
Of course not die, as the Internet in our lives will not disappear, as decentralization is developing very much , and I think do not need to give up in such bad moments as now , as always can not be on the market always black time
Activity: 420
March 14, 2019, 02:56:41 PM
Good attitude in seeing events that occur in cryptocurrency at this time. Many people abandon cryptocurrency activities due to disappointing price conditions, even though if observed by the movement, patience is needed. This is business.
The refusal of activity is not the worst solution now, for some it will even be profitable to hide in anticipation of the beginning of the bull market, not everyone wants to risk after big problems last year
Activity: 309
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 01:36:23 AM
everyone wants the cow to come back. We need time to develop electronic money so that it becomes a necessity in real life. I think electronic money never dies
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
March 14, 2019, 12:34:56 AM
Good attitude in seeing events that occur in cryptocurrency at this time. Many people abandon cryptocurrency activities due to disappointing price conditions, even though if observed by the movement, patience is needed. This is business.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 13, 2019, 10:11:47 PM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

That won't work on people who rely entirely on cryptocurrency. Several of people who are lurking around here are looking to earn those tokens to sell them so they'll have real cash to buy for their needs. In this crisis, only those who have a good job or business can keep up with the situation and probably those who are not already have given up.
This is one of the main reasons why every crypto enthusiast must not depend entirely on the profit made from crypto. There must be other source of income for every one here in order not to get so much affected which normally lead to the making of poor choices during a prolong bear market like this.

Yes you need to find another source of income in the real life because cryptocurrencies in not for life time everything has an end.
But in my own observation cryptocurrency is in the long journey so no need to give up just be patient just find another way to make profit in this bearish trend, because all of us are here to make profit and to learn something new.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
March 13, 2019, 10:07:01 PM

That won't work on people who rely entirely on cryptocurrency. Several of people who are lurking around here are looking to earn those tokens to sell them so they'll have real cash to buy for their needs. In this crisis, only those who have a good job or business can keep up with the situation and probably those who are not already have given up.
This is one of the main reasons why every crypto enthusiast must not depend entirely on the profit made from crypto. There must be other source of income for every one here in order not to get so much affected which normally lead to the making of poor choices during a prolong bear market like this.
Activity: 448
March 13, 2019, 09:58:33 PM

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
March 13, 2019, 09:29:07 PM
Don't be a hypocrite OP! All of us know that we came into this industry because profit. Gaining knowledge about crypto would be 2nd reason unless for those people who have their passion in this kind of tech or those people who got rekt by banks and other financial reasons. You have to keep in mind about what happened in 2017 specially if you just started that year of course you will have full of hopes of getting the same market but if we will take a look in this current situation, it will take time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
March 13, 2019, 07:16:36 PM
Things might not be going your way but never give up since you've come from far to just give up. Continue with you work and one day you will definitely see your reward.
This is right, never give up we are already here in crypto and waiting for the rise to happen. We are the one will benefited once crypto market will rise. Once you believe in the project and the team always updating it is good to hold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
March 13, 2019, 07:08:26 PM
Things might not be going your way but never give up since you've come from far to just give up. Continue with you work and one day you will definitely see your reward.
Pages:
Jump to: