Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 22. (Read 3842 times)

copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 04:44:12 PM
Despite the harsh economic conditions of the crypto market, I believe if one invests in good coins with working products, sooner or later they will smile when cryptocurrency bounces back
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 03:30:15 PM
It seems to me that cryptocurrencies have rolled back 5 years in development, it will be very difficult for them to attract investors again after the failure of ICO. Perhaps after a rollback, cryptocurrency will choose the right path of development not as a speculative tool but as a matter of fact new money.
The fact is that not only investors have ceased to be fully interested in cryptocurrency market, but the current market condition has greatly hurt many projects, which in essence were very promising ideas, but they lost their chances for development.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
March 06, 2019, 02:46:48 PM
It seems to me that cryptocurrencies have rolled back 5 years in development, it will be very difficult for them to attract investors again after the failure of ICO. Perhaps after a rollback, cryptocurrency will choose the right path of development not as a speculative tool but as a matter of fact new money.
Activity: 588
March 06, 2019, 11:38:12 AM
It makes no sense to talk today about whether to take it or not. Continue in the same rhythm as it was before. Today is our time, today is our chance to make our life richer using cryptocurrency. You must understand this.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 06, 2019, 11:35:31 AM
it is not easy not to give up. i try to stay positive, but that is getting harder for me day by day. let's see how much longer i will hold out. the crypto market is stressful for me and i hope i stay with it.
I think so, everyone who like me, was able to survive 2018 and did not quit working with cryptocurrency, most likely will be able to wait as long as you need, the nerves are already hardened

Good for you mate but I believed that majority of newbie traders quit in the second half of 2018 because they can't take the heat of losing their money here. But its good though, at least they have learn their lessons very well that this crypto market is not for everyone.

But for those who chooses stay, it's going to be a long road, but nevertheless we will going to survived this one and we will see another bull run in the future, that's for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 06, 2019, 11:31:54 AM
it is not easy not to give up. i try to stay positive, but that is getting harder for me day by day. let's see how much longer i will hold out. the crypto market is stressful for me and i hope i stay with it.
I think so, everyone who like me, was able to survive 2018 and did not quit working with cryptocurrency, most likely will be able to wait as long as you need, the nerves are already hardened
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 06, 2019, 11:28:13 AM
For investors , It's really hard to give up after losing so much money. Especially when the crypto world has endless opportunities. With just a little luck and good research you can still make a profit right now.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
March 06, 2019, 11:22:44 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
Thanks mate, lots of us are still hopeful and understand that the industry is still new and it take a little bit more of time for it to be accepted but quite difficult this period contributing our own quota to the development of it as one of it is to encourage others to come into the industry and accept its usage but one of the question a newbie will ask is the benefit of it to one financially at this period.

If you are to back it up based on some of us making it through trading, they will tell you that forex trading is there and does same, so I really hope this bearish trend can end on time so a lot of intending investor can feel the positive heat.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
March 06, 2019, 12:20:02 AM
Giving up is like giving up on your dreams, never do that, what we are seeing now is just part of the journey in crypto.
If you follow the trend closely, you will understand how the market will behave, this is just a normal thing, there are good timing to buy and sell, and the timing now is the time to buy.

When people are wary, that's the time to invest or buy more if have invested already, always be smart and don't follow your emotion.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
March 05, 2019, 11:22:28 PM
Never give up because bitcoin still give you profit although price still on lower, you have looking for other way how to get bitcoin except make investment, you can try on airdrop and bounty campaign project keep focus and patient during running bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
March 05, 2019, 10:58:38 PM
I will not give up in crypto conditions like today even though this situation worries me, but I am still confident and believe this will pass and I will still be waiting for the good news to come from cryptocurrency
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 05, 2019, 09:43:05 PM
there were indeed many people who almost gave up or might give up a lot and leave Crypto, because they couldn't wait for Crypto to rise, Crypto was still often up and down.
but we can use it to get a chance even if it's small.
we can trade short term because the market can go up and down and we take advantage of this moment rather than not having income.
I don't know when the market will soar but I try to be patient waiting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
March 05, 2019, 09:17:53 PM
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
March 05, 2019, 08:26:36 PM
I agree! We are seeing greater adoption not only in the US but even in other countries. The China Mobile and Moac partnership really struck me, could you imagine if something like that happened in the states?
Activity: 821
Volare.network
March 05, 2019, 03:52:01 PM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

I have given up on speculation like this. I'd better focus on getting short-term profits. No bull run will start now, so why do we hold coins? it's better to sell if you get a profit. it is far more profitable than hoping for something uncertain. bullrun will never begin until everyone here is wiser. as long as there are still many people who sell I will never believe this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
March 05, 2019, 03:51:33 PM
Never give up, altcoins are more profitable in bull run, but remember that in bear market they are falling more than Bitcoin, they are more speculative.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
March 05, 2019, 03:39:23 PM
Just because they witnessed the longest bearish trend it doesn't mean that the market would eventually be gonna dead. Some of us here were old enough to witness what had happened in 2015 when there was the longest bearish trend too. That's why sometimes we have to make an adjustment to our judgement because not all the time we are always right. That's why extending our hopes and patience would give us a good result in return.
It seems to me that it is very difficult to undertake something in the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Virtually all your free time needs to be given to analyzing information about projects, whose coins are in the portfolio so that you have as much time as possible for certain reactions, in order to avoid risks or losses.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
March 05, 2019, 02:33:34 PM
Just because they witnessed the longest bearish trend it doesn't mean that the market would eventually be gonna dead. Some of us here were old enough to witness what had happened in 2015 when there was the longest bearish trend too. That's why sometimes we have to make an adjustment to our judgement because not all the time we are always right. That's why extending our hopes and patience would give us a good result in return.
Activity: 616
March 05, 2019, 01:55:40 PM
the market isn't dead yet, so the possibility of recovering is still there so we really don't give up easily because I believe if everyone thinks the same as you then the market is very easy to accept because with the trust of market investors it won't die
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
March 05, 2019, 01:48:22 PM
Panic sellers will always turn out to be a serious threat before the dump happens they will immediately sell their assets to suffer from big losses. This community belongs to those who have faith and patience, I believe these people will succeed Very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: