Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 26. (Read 3842 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 04, 2019, 03:10:43 AM
I never gave up on crypto because this is what i love to do even though that we have times that the market is down  i still keep on going until i hit the jackpot Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 04, 2019, 02:50:28 AM
This year is the last year i think for keep on cryptocurrency.
If 2019 is same like before in 2018 maybe i will give up and juat hold ever my asset until price is back and sell all my asset.
Than leave it.
So, you have identified one of the categories of holders that the market will throw Grin. Many people know about the four-year cycle of the market. This time this cycle is likely to lengthen, since many holders will sell at their prices. This can lead to a prolonged response to halvening.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 04, 2019, 02:50:01 AM
Can we have something more specific and new about why need to hold the coins other than we need to hoping that something will happen at end. Grin
In as much as we think the cryptocurrencies market is in bad condition I will advise we should not lose our confident on the market. This market is still new to about 98% of the world populace and many people did not know the benefits of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in particular. In future we should expect the holders of cryptocurrencies as the world richest people and that means those that keeps faith and hope now are going to be among the richest people.  It is very important we should understand that some of the coins we are seeing now that are below $10 are going to worth $1000 in some days to come.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
March 04, 2019, 02:45:56 AM
Yeah, right. Keep patience...
But patience is not enough, keep learn by yourself about cryptocurrency and keep earning cryptocurrency by doing some bounties or invest in a good project until bullish market coming.
So when bullish coming you can enjoy it by selling your coins/tokens at the high price...
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 04, 2019, 02:29:45 AM
Currently, we are in the bull market but it may be the last stage, we should hold  coins and wait for a few months, I believe there will be good signs of the crypto market.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 04, 2019, 02:24:43 AM
This year is the last year i think for keep on cryptocurrency.
If 2019 is same like before in 2018 maybe i will give up and juat hold ever my asset until price is back and sell all my asset.
Than leave it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
March 04, 2019, 02:23:59 AM
The Current situation of the crypto market is an opportunity for investors to buy more to make some reasonable profit. Now is not the time for people to give up, but the time to get to understand the crypto market well and get to invest and make more profit.
This is what I look at the market now, I don't see any threat about the future of cryptomarket so for me its really a good time to save and accumulate more coins. Giving up is not a best decision because this market will rise again and for sure if you give up early, you will regret it. Trust your process of growing, don't be too excited about your future you have to be more patient.
Activity: 203
Merit: 48
March 04, 2019, 02:22:31 AM
Yes, don't give up now.
2021 BTC will flying so high and cryptocurrency back to glory again.
Why 2021, because halfinh time periode is every 4 year.
Look like 2017 when BTC is moon.

Oh yeah, perfect. Only based on half time period is every 4 years.
Only in 2017, you directly assume it because halfinh time periode is every 4 year. This is really not in my logic
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 02:22:10 AM

Absolutely I agree. 2018 was a very bad year. and many people went to the market. But blockchain is the technology of the future. in the future we will touch every area of ​​our lives. Therefore it is necessary to be patient and not to give up. I am very hopeful of 2020.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 04, 2019, 02:18:55 AM
The Current situation of the crypto market is an opportunity for investors to buy more to make some reasonable profit. Now is not the time for people to give up, but the time to get to understand the crypto market well and get to invest and make more profit.
Activity: 28
March 04, 2019, 02:12:05 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
I strongly agree that more than profits, learning should also be a reason why one invest on cryptocurrencies. If I may add, cryptocurrency enthusiasts are making a massive claim when they predict that fiat currency will be replaced. And when they go on to explain that it’ll be replaced by what most people understand as “that internet money thing used to buy drugs and launder money,” it’s not surprising they get looked at sideways. As awesome as it would’ve been to have a global economic revolution on the back of the Q4 2017 bull run, becoming independent of centralized banks will be extremely difficult, and organizations like the Federal Reserve are going to oppose it every step of the way. However, if the “powers that be” can can use blockchain technology to their advantage, it’s a different story. So maybe the cryptocurrency revolution won’t happen overnight, but rather in incremental steps that will take decades to form. If the creation and small-scale utilization of cryptocurrencies was the first step, the response of government agencies we’ve seen recently might be a second step in the right direction. Well, let's hold our horses for now and continue monitoring its development. Got to go now as I resume my live trading sessions. Best of luck!
Activity: 574
March 04, 2019, 02:05:55 AM
Yes, don't give up now.
2021 BTC will flying so high and cryptocurrency back to glory again.
Why 2021, because halfinh time periode is every 4 year.
Look like 2017 when BTC is moon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
March 04, 2019, 02:03:44 AM
Actually I myself am confused to say because there are a lot of good coins nowadays, the price has decreased considerably, and in my opinion ETH is one of the potential coins that must be purchased.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
March 04, 2019, 02:01:54 AM
Until now I never give up to, because from beginning I already now if I want to jump in this world you will see many problem such as now. so patient and never give up.

Their is no reason to give up or not to invest in crypto currencies. Infact it is looking more lucrative and with he recent rise just gave it more boost to this year start and will continue to see this growth in coming time as well. Keep investing and stay invested.

Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 04, 2019, 01:47:41 AM
I've been in this crypto world for sometimes now, i've ever meet good time and right now is the bad time that occur. And i still not given up on the hope for the future of crypto, i'm sure there will be time that crypto will be great again.

I agree with you, yes this is the very toughest phase of crypto history as the market is truly terrible and we need to wait for few more days or months or years without any doubt. I am holding my coins and patience currently and I still believe it will make a comeback very soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 04, 2019, 01:37:34 AM
Thanks for the words of encouragement ,I personally I'm not a giving up type and I will make sure to keep learning and contributing in the blockchain tech space ,I'm less worried about when bullrun will come and I already have a feeling that it will come stronger again because 2019 market step is in good healthy shape
Activity: 896
March 04, 2019, 01:31:15 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

Although i did not earn much from the time i start my crypto investing till now but i strongly urge that you should persevere when you want to give up on your crypto no one will blame you but you think about why you start off in crypto in the first place and if you think your reason to leave is valid by all means.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 04, 2019, 01:26:37 AM
I've been in this crypto world for sometimes now, i've ever meet good time and right now is the bad time that occur. And i still not given up on the hope for the future of crypto, i'm sure there will be time that crypto will be great again.
Activity: 37
Merit: 8
March 04, 2019, 01:08:18 AM
A year and two months does not make a gambler.

And a gambler does not play on hope.

Learn for years. Losing money is not a failure, nor making money make a successor.
copper member
Activity: 84
March 04, 2019, 12:56:50 AM

Inspiring quote dude and agree with it, we need to move on with our failure in crypto and proceed to do the work co'z soon the hardwork well be worth and the return well be greater than how we failed. Patient also we need to pursue and just concentrate in the future plan to make it profitable.

Pages:
Jump to: