Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 24. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 04:21:00 PM
There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon.

We're already there, all the development is happening as we speak, may it unfold, for no one knows what exactly is to come. All we know is that growth has just begun. The internet is for all. Bitcoin and the distributed age is here.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 04, 2019, 04:16:06 PM
Can we have something more specific and new about why need to hold the coins other than we need to hoping that something will happen at end. Grin

Then why are you here in the forum? I think that people here in the forum is very interested in cryptocurrency and the ones that are making FUD and saying something against cryptocurrency is just making some issues with it and not actually interested with it, As you can see if you would look at the past movement of price of bitcoin you will know that this type of thing happen back then, And it actually recovers back up again and making a bull run on its recovery, I say you just need to look at bitcoin's price and movement for you to understand that this is not the end.

I've come to realise that most persons are only concerned about the profit they make out of the market. When the profits are not forthcoming, they tag the industry 'dead' or 'scam'. They forget to check the history to acquit themselves with the movements and how despite the terrible situation, the market bounced back and met a greater ath. Am not negating the importance of taking profits and getting the best out of opportunities, but we need to study the trend of the industry and not settle like mere spectators.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
March 04, 2019, 04:08:41 PM
You're right. Many have long lost hope and left crypto, but this is wrong. I believe that we will see the light at the end of the tunnel very soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 04, 2019, 03:47:33 PM
I do not give up. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up. It seems to me that we have almost experienced a long period of falling cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
March 04, 2019, 03:16:28 PM
Why wait? Earn a couple thousand? How can you get rich? I think not. We must look for new trends. Who will find a way out of here, hint at the topic.
copper member
Activity: 266
March 04, 2019, 03:16:17 PM
Some friends have already given up, but i am stuck with crypto and bounty hunting. I will not leave the crypto world so fast. I am here to stay.  Tongue
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
March 04, 2019, 03:14:07 PM
Each person has his own money management so it makes no sense for everyone to act on a certain someone's plan. After all, someone may need the money today and he will have to sell tokens, and someone will be able to endure and wait a year or two.
Activity: 574
March 04, 2019, 12:11:09 PM
In the previous year until now, many people have suffered huge losses and little investment in altcoins. Here we cannot blame anyone because we all have to learn from these mistakes. Maybe this is not yet when the crypto market grows back. But from that we always believe the crypto market will increase again. Just wait.
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
March 04, 2019, 12:08:29 PM
Patient is always the way and don't ever think of giving up, crypto is now becoming more interesting with the precent situation because the dip is not as much like before, everything going zigzag and steady right now which possibly means we're approaching a new bull run.
copper member
Activity: 497
March 04, 2019, 11:49:05 AM
There is hope, but it is still difficult to ascertain when the time of hope will come, holding is indeed an option to avoid losses, but from the ups and downs of the market we can still make a profit.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
March 04, 2019, 11:15:49 AM
I agree with something, and in what I consider to be the author of the topic, erroneously. I agree that you do not need to despair, because the big players are waiting for this! But I do not agree that the light at the end of the tunnel is near! Not before 2021, we will see Bulran, but so far our road is at $ 2,000! I wish you luck and patience!
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
March 04, 2019, 10:48:45 AM
Tell that to the rich people you are with.
How about us who are trying to get away with everyday neccesities.

Just keep away with rich people. You wont feel the richness with just marrying them.
Thet are are fools who dont  even know what I am saying.
Activity: 504
March 04, 2019, 10:31:22 AM
I think that now you need to turn on the cold mind and act rationally. If the market is not as good as it was in 2017, you just need to be patient and wait. Bear trend will not last forever.
Incompetent participants left the industry a long time ago, while strong, gritting teeth, know that the green market will start soon and everything will stabilize.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 04, 2019, 10:15:16 AM
Investing should not be your headache. Investments are always a strategic decision and you plan what coins you will buy and how you will act when the situation on the market changes. But if you bought altcoins without a plan and the price of coins has decreased significantly, you can only wait for the market to be bullish again.

I disagree. Investing,,, like any job,,, should be a headache and it should be yours. Not others. Buying altcoins without a plan is exactly causing the headache. Have a plan, have objectives, then even if things do not work out, you know you did your best.

This year is the last year i think for keep on cryptocurrency.
If 2019 is same like before in 2018 maybe i will give up and juat hold ever my asset until price is back and sell all my asset.
Than leave it.

What do you mean if 2019 is the same as 2018? You talk no sense,,, you are basically saying what all ideal traders must do. Hold and sell high, then exit. What is the value of your comment?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
March 04, 2019, 09:07:56 AM
I agree. Profit should be set aside for now and we should focus more on helping the community of cryptocurrency to grow. The more we think about what happened last year, the more likely we'll give up. Let's just look on the bright side. With the creation of Bitcoin, thousands of population are able to do things that are impossible to do without Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
March 04, 2019, 09:00:49 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
I like your passion and belief in the future of crypto. and I also believe that someday crypto will have a bright future, just how we can survive to wait patiently or not.
Activity: 448
March 04, 2019, 09:00:02 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

Yes looks like the market is in choas but as history has always shown, there is always a light in every darkness. The sad thing is that only a few people will profit from this situation; just like during the internet bubble where people who stood strong profited in the long run from companies that seemed to have no potential, those who have done their research will profit from this situation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 04, 2019, 08:52:48 AM
Giving up is indeed not a good choice for everyone, the focus on every job is our common goal, indeed at this time the condition of cryptocurrency is not good because all altcoins are very difficult to rise in price so the devotees are reduced, being patient is the last solution for everyone.
Activity: 896
March 04, 2019, 08:51:13 AM
I think that for those who invest in cryptocurrencies for a long time, they have enough patience to wait for the arrival of the bull market. I also choose to wait for opportunities, and occasionally when the market is high, I will do band operations.
You already have a good plan. I myself chose from the beginning to invest in the long term. I bought a lot of assets at the beginning of this year, maybe my savings have run out, and I will do a new plan to get my profits.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
March 04, 2019, 08:47:38 AM
I support you in this, we should not get worried and also not give up. In every business, there are good and bad times. The market has really dipped but this is the time for us to invest, you can buy some coins now because they are very cheap or could also increase the bounty hunting hustle, get more token and save for the better days. It's just a matter of time and we would be happy again. Patience is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: