Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 27. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 04, 2019, 12:56:05 AM
While I entered the field a year and 2 months back, I have invested only which was proved to be wrong entry, but with the time goes, but investment goes down and down more, but as the time progresses, I have learned many things like how to mine, earning free bounties, signature campaigns, how to trade on exchanges, protection, 2FA security codes, which excited me, and I have a strong feeling this this field will bounce back strong at a unknown definite time so as others.
Activity: 37
Merit: 8
March 04, 2019, 12:18:23 AM
My strategy of late has been watching the market, waiting for a real bottom, waiting for for companies to fail, and invest in the survivors.

We are not there yet, but we are closer than we were last year.

And then and only then, I am all in with my war chest.

Cold, calm, and calculated.

-CTS-
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 04, 2019, 12:03:57 AM
In times where you cant find the hope to still hold its very hard for investors especially to newbies to not give up. They always think negative thoughts like what will happen with their investment or is there a chance the price will go up. For us that have been here for few years we understand their worries, because I aready experience how to earn huge profit here I never lose hope and I am more focus on what I can contribute as an investor.

You have to think ahead of what might be the price for the next few months or years. Just be positive and ignore the current price, take a risk because it will surely worth it when the bull run occur.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
March 03, 2019, 11:51:38 PM
I also will not give up on market conditions like this, because I have confidence in the future that the market will rise again even though I don't know when, when patience is absolutely necessary to be able to get good results in the future
Activity: 36
March 03, 2019, 11:49:41 PM
If I hadn't bought some lows and sold some highs I would've lost alot more in 2018, but I think it will get to new ATH's at some point anyways, the only question is when.
Activity: 37
Merit: 8
March 03, 2019, 11:43:33 PM
I can't add to this discussion about hope, but I can express how I see it.

Bitcoin went up when it was finally discovered by the masses and news, and subsequently crashed when the new bagholders got cought with their pants down. Meanwhile everybody and their brother was making and pumping their own coins and tokens.

The phrases of lambo, moon, hodl; etc, should not be used by anyone but the most inexperienced anymore.

If it is asset class, treat it as such.

This isn't a slam by any stretch on anyone. It is how I look at it. That's all. So please don't take it personally.

But what 'hope' do I give crypto-mania. None.

That said what do I expect of the market. I look at it like any other investment medium I involve myself in.

And right now I simply see the need of ongoing consolidation. It must continue to strengthen the industry and markets

We need not wait for fancy marketing products or company application or government acceptance. That should and will come with time.

What we need is for the weak to consolidate and the weaker to simply go away.

And that's where any hope would exist. That's where investing becomes reality and speculation becomes less of a factor.

M2c

-CTS-
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
March 03, 2019, 11:19:12 PM
let them leave the industry that will make them regret later on and for me crypto still has the opportunity to rise again, they should also know that all of this has its own time and is not above. so don't ever give up and be patient that the market soon might get better.
Activity: 784
March 03, 2019, 11:07:02 PM
Most probably the one now who is more upset is the imvestor or trader. Because of this bear market that is too lame and bot profittable, everyone now is hoping and also waiting for a huge comeback of the prices in the market. Bounty hunters are also affected with this type of market, but we should all not give up, this would just be an obstacle now for the bright future of crypto industry.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 11:03:47 PM
Until now I never give up to, because from beginning I already now if I want to jump in this world you will see many problem such as now. so patient and never give up.
Activity: 648
March 03, 2019, 10:50:58 PM
Keep working hard and always use your profit for other side job maybe you can get profit with your working on cryptocurrency, after getting profit from investing or trading use half for your real business and you will got double profit later.
Activity: 518
March 03, 2019, 10:45:19 PM
I had lose my investment in 2018 because of the bloody market but i do not give up i am continue investing in this 2019 and hopefully i earn profit.
Activity: 397
March 03, 2019, 10:37:10 PM
when they leave the crypto market or leave the industry, here I will continue to wait for market expectations to rise again. now the market is in a recovery phase where when the price of a coin is at the bottom end and when the market has risen it will certainly be at the high end. I look forward to this as soon as possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
March 03, 2019, 10:29:12 PM
Nice positivity. Its nice to see that there are still like you who still believe on the true essence of blockchain,the cryptocurrency and not just by means of investment and profit but its deeper contribution to industry.Keep the faith, I am with you also.
Activity: 644
March 03, 2019, 07:36:02 PM
I hope that hope will not be lost, as long as we want to continue working hard and patiently. Seeing Crypto's condition this year, of course, everyone was very disappointed. Not a few of them have left the market. But it seems that I will never give up because I'm sure changes will occur.
Activity: 868
March 03, 2019, 07:04:50 PM
Of course every night that comes, we will get a sunny morning, but what if that morning is a cloud so we can't get bright light? That is what happens to Crypto now and a crisis of trust has occurred in a number of investors in the market, thus reducing trust in crypto, we only need big news that can bring many investors so prices can return to high prices.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
March 03, 2019, 06:52:08 PM
 If the prices of cryptocurrencies now from its price way back 2017 and made you discourage that only reflects on what you know about the market and shows how newbie on this industry you are. The significant growth of the market fuels my trading passion and so im continuing it, there is nothing to give up when you see a development.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 03, 2019, 06:38:31 PM
yeah of course we have to contribute to the growth of crypto so that it triggers a better value, get profit is also important because for your future needs well we must be more active in growing our own future by adopting more crypto for later retirement gradually it also triggered demand
Activity: 336
March 03, 2019, 06:25:52 PM
Only those investors who listened to the FUDs of some people would give up crypto investment in these times. This is the right time to invest into some of the top 20 cryptocurrencies so that when the price increases you can also reap some profit.
Activity: 256
March 03, 2019, 06:24:36 PM
There's nothing discouraging if you at least shorted BTC from $10,000 down. I'm far from my ATH but I'm living proof that you can make moeny in any market.
What we're missing currenctly are good ICO-s, one per month does not quite cut it. But I think we'll get there.
Activity: 336
March 03, 2019, 06:16:27 PM
The crypto market is a cycle of ups and downs. Currently we are in the bear market of crypto and most people actually fell disappointed but if these same people can be patient and see this bear market end i believe strongly they are going to make huge profit. This is not the first time we  have seen the crypto bear market and that is why i know it would end soon.
Pages:
Jump to: