Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 9. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 08:29:48 AM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

Well, I like your contribution on not giving up. Its indeed a good write up. Most of us in the crypto world only focus on immediate profit and when we dont get it we tend to back out from the industry. Its good to be patient and not to give up easily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 21, 2019, 10:37:21 AM
Indeed, it is not easy to survive because the value of Crypto coins has all decreased. Maybe many people have left the Crypto market because they have difficulty finding profits. But the most important thing for me is not giving up easily. I am sure if this condition will end soon and the Crypto market will increase again.
If people adhered to the strategy of hold that is certainly very difficult to survive in the market when the coin dropped to 80% , but if you keep promising coins I think you should not worry
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 20, 2019, 01:42:18 PM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
I agree with you and i liked your motivational topic, everyone should be as optimistic as you, give up at this time is the loss of money and the loss of waiting years, everyone knows that this market is volatile, so why should we sell at the wrong time? We must relate to hope and when the time is right we will sell and get good profits for us, If your eye is always on prices and profits, the world of cryptocurrencies will be difficult for you because those profits and high prices do not come in a day or night but gradually, there is more important than that is learning and not to fall in mistake twice and must always be patient and learn from the lesson.

It is better to relate to understanding instead of hope. If you understand what you are buying you can feel much more comfortable even during hard times of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
March 19, 2019, 02:17:53 PM
I agree with you and i liked your motivational topic, everyone should be as optimistic as you, give up at this time is the loss of money and the loss of waiting years, everyone knows that this market is volatile, so why should we sell at the wrong time? We must relate to hope and when the time is right we will sell and get good profits for us, If your eye is always on prices and profits, the world of cryptocurrencies will be difficult for you because those profits and high prices do not come in a day or night but gradually, there is more important than that is learning and not to fall in mistake twice and must always be patient and learn from the lesson.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 19, 2019, 12:55:12 PM
I also lost a lot on these investments, but I don’t sell coins and wait until the price rises
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
March 19, 2019, 12:43:21 PM
this is not about patient only
we need to move to another one that can give you profit
sometimes we need to stop and break then we can start when the right times comes
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
March 19, 2019, 12:40:46 PM
I will survive, giving up means failing or losing, I don't want what I do in Crypto to be futile, patience is certainly the main key, I still believe that crypto will give us good results going forward
This business is not about rushing, people who do not take time to study the market before trading will always run lost and they end up losing interest in trading. Study hard trading strategy before investing.
in this condition crypto may require a lot of time to grow back to glory. and I think if you stop investing in crypto maybe you don't understand it and in my opinion it's better to secure the funds needed for some time and make a small investment in the market for this time
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 19, 2019, 12:32:51 PM
I will survive, giving up means failing or losing, I don't want what I do in Crypto to be futile, patience is certainly the main key, I still believe that crypto will give us good results going forward
This business is not about rushing, people who do not take time to study the market before trading will always run lost and they end up losing interest in trading. Study hard trading strategy before investing.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 19, 2019, 12:13:44 PM

If by giving up he means leaving the market forever than yes, but if he is more like taking a break and coming back when he feels better again, it could also be a wise decision. You don't get so depressed all the time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
March 19, 2019, 11:32:44 AM
Cryptocurrencies are undoubtedly the future, progress cannot be stopped. But I would not have expected their quick integration into everyday life. I think this process will take about 3-5 years. And those who save their coins, will be generously rewarded.
Activity: 260
March 19, 2019, 11:22:42 AM
I nearly gave up in in crypto from 2018 and early 2019 as market price was so bad. My last day to leave the page I saw a slightly increase in market price and as the 3rd month started altcoins are improving. But yet  we can't determine the future will continue to be better.
Activity: 560
March 19, 2019, 11:18:45 AM
You say don't give up. What I do is actually waiting and waiting for my coins to go up. I give up and im just selling it away instead of waiting for the future.
Activity: 258
March 19, 2019, 11:03:54 AM
Yes we are,  we cant change anything by our powerfull emotion even it bursting like hell, all we can do is to stay and be patient, just do some activitites to earn but hopefully not give up in crypto. These is an innovation of world economy so better to have advance knowledge about it even so you loss from it
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 19, 2019, 10:57:59 AM
Maybe you know how to develop blockchain without investing in any projects?) I just do not know and I can assume that we need to look for some new and promising ICO project or invest in altcoins that exist at the moment. But to invest money you need to earn it! How to earn if the market is terribly dynamic and prices jump, then down then up, but often down and prijace these are very large.
Activity: 378
March 19, 2019, 12:14:48 AM
Indeed, it is not easy to survive because the value of Crypto coins has all decreased. Maybe many people have left the Crypto market because they have difficulty finding profits. But the most important thing for me is not giving up easily. I am sure if this condition will end soon and the Crypto market will increase again.
Activity: 378
March 19, 2019, 12:05:48 AM
yes, we should never give up under any circumstances, the market is currently in bad condition does not mean it will last forever like this. all have their own time and I am still convinced that the crypto journey is still long so the market still has a chance to bounce back.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 18, 2019, 10:55:47 PM
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 18, 2019, 10:45:49 PM
I personally won't give up now, I've waited for bull run for over a year and giving up now is not worth it, since the possibility of the market picking is tremendous. I have confidence that this present condition of the cryptosphere will be over soon and we would make all that has been lost as a result of the downtrend.
Be ready to wait another friend for 1-2 years. I think that this year the cryptocurrency market will not raise its capitalization by more than 30%.
I can wait for that long, if we will not achieve that this year then surely it will happen in the succeeding years.
However, I believe that after a big dump in the past, there will be a chance to recover and this year is a good chance for that and I don't really expect a big pump like in 2017 but it's possible we can soar high and surpass your prediction.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 18, 2019, 05:10:03 PM
I personally won't give up now, I've waited for bull run for over a year and giving up now is not worth it, since the possibility of the market picking is tremendous. I have confidence that this present condition of the cryptosphere will be over soon and we would make all that has been lost as a result of the downtrend.
Be ready to wait another friend for 1-2 years. I think that this year the cryptocurrency market will not raise its capitalization by more than 30%.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
March 18, 2019, 04:31:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: