Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 10. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING
March 18, 2019, 03:45:47 PM
I myself will not give up now, because for me now is also the right time to profit by trading on the market, because now market price developments are also volatile.
Already the volatility is not so high when Bitcoin cost 10,000-20000 dollars. It is not so easy to predict the price for this time.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 18, 2019, 07:00:15 AM
I think we have come thus too far and have gone thus so deep to understand that we don't need to give up now. Moreover things looks to be getting better gradually as we can see that the cryptocurrency market is stabilized and we could experience gradual growth. All we need is to patient and everything will be fine

Whether to give up or to keep going also depends on personal circumstances. One might be the right decision for me does not have to be the right decision for others.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 18, 2019, 06:40:17 AM
I think we have come thus too far and have gone thus so deep to understand that we don't need to give up now. Moreover things looks to be getting better gradually as we can see that the cryptocurrency market is stabilized and we could experience gradual growth. All we need is to patient and everything will be fine
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 18, 2019, 06:34:59 AM
I myself will not give up now, because for me now is also the right time to profit by trading on the market, because now market price developments are also volatile.
legendary
March 18, 2019, 06:29:41 AM
The market has made some great changes by making a little upward movement. I just want to see how the general sentiments of the crypto gurus would be. Most people have thought that the bear will be extended indefinitely which I don't believe. We are almost done with the bear period just that people are still skeptical about their decisions at the moment.

Often times people talk as if someone throws the lever and we switch from bear market to bull market, but that is not how it works. We could still be far away from real bull market conditions.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
March 17, 2019, 07:36:03 PM
The market has made some great changes by making a little upward movement. I just want to see how the general sentiments of the crypto gurus would be. Most people have thought that the bear will be extended indefinitely which I don't believe. We are almost done with the bear period just that people are still skeptical about their decisions at the moment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
March 17, 2019, 03:37:54 PM
Maybe for me there is no reason to give up because the current price situation is certainly better than the previous 3 years and the price movements at the beginning of 2019 don't fall too deep and there is no sign that the Crypto community is still very strong so your prices can return like 2017, only a problem time that will answer our patience so far.
I am still studying trade in this market, gaining knowledge and experience. And do not even think about profits or any dividends.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 17, 2019, 03:31:45 PM
Maybe for me there is no reason to give up because the current price situation is certainly better than the previous 3 years and the price movements at the beginning of 2019 don't fall too deep and there is no sign that the Crypto community is still very strong so your prices can return like 2017, only a problem time that will answer our patience so far.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
March 17, 2019, 03:07:21 PM
I personally took a break, I have another job and basically do it. I did not give up, but I trade very rarely now. I like cryptocurrencies and I don't want to leave the market.
Activity: 925
March 17, 2019, 02:05:00 PM
Seriously, I don't think there is any going back at this stage as we have come too far to let go. As for me, I still believe in what blockchain offers and I know with time it will be a reality. We just have to keep holding on while playing our won part.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
March 17, 2019, 01:35:11 PM
Why do you want to give up right now? It is a perfect time to fill your pockets with any amount of great altcoins, because the prices are great. For bounty hunters, just keep doing your work because as soon as the market recovers all your tokens will become much more valuable than now.
legendary
March 17, 2019, 01:30:48 PM
It's interesting to read old articles and predictions about the price of cryptocurrencies. You have to be patient. Most coins are in accumulation and only an insignificant part of them is in exchange. There are many different currencies in the world, so if you save dollars or euros, why not accumulate a BTC , ETH and etc coins ?
if you really have money, then bitcoin can be a very profitable investment, but you have to be patient because with increasingly sophisticated technology, the way people transact will change and crypto will be a replacement and when that happens crypto prices will really soar, especially for bitcoin because the supply is very limited
Of course, you are right. The number of Bitcoin blocks all the time decreases. Accordingly, a mining becomes more and more expensive. BTC will become a rarity in the future and will reach a high price.

The number of Bitcoin blocks doesn't decrease, but the amount of Bitcoin per block decreases.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
March 17, 2019, 03:59:15 AM
It's interesting to read old articles and predictions about the price of cryptocurrencies. You have to be patient. Most coins are in accumulation and only an insignificant part of them is in exchange. There are many different currencies in the world, so if you save dollars or euros, why not accumulate a BTC , ETH and etc coins ?
if you really have money, then bitcoin can be a very profitable investment, but you have to be patient because with increasingly sophisticated technology, the way people transact will change and crypto will be a replacement and when that happens crypto prices will really soar, especially for bitcoin because the supply is very limited
Of course, you are right. The number of Bitcoin blocks all the time decreases. Accordingly, a mining becomes more and more expensive. BTC will become a rarity in the future and will reach a high price.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
March 16, 2019, 11:51:11 PM
I feel you brother. The temptation to give up when you lose almost all your money is great but hold on to it.
There is no reason to give up now that the market is starting to bounce back.
Keep the trust up and always be optimistic, we are here because we are willing to take a high risk, and we should have that patience to wait.
Don't give up if you still trust the market to be great again, this is just a test for us early investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
March 16, 2019, 09:49:07 PM
actually already tired of waiting, but the belief that the bounty will be paid someday keeps me waiting for enthusiasm, and can't wait to withdraw.
I suggest you exercise more patience, mate. The bear market has stood for long time but this is not the first time in crypto history. The market will definitely recover and start the bull run. The is no one way trend in crypto - the market always switches from bear to bull and vice versa. Once we are in the bear market phase, we should be more optimistic about the imminent bull market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 16, 2019, 09:41:28 PM
actually already tired of waiting, but the belief that the bounty will be paid someday keeps me waiting for enthusiasm, and can't wait to withdraw.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 16, 2019, 09:30:23 PM
I feel you brother. The temptation to give up when you lose almost all your money is great but hold on to it.
legendary
March 16, 2019, 08:40:17 PM
There's still plenty of time to see Crypto as a world currency. so that the opportunity is still wide open, at this time the world community is still not familiar with Bitcoin, but if the price of Bitcoin returns to skyrocket, I think people will flock to invest in bitcoin.

It is still wide open because everybody can participate and should not wait to become part of this movement.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 07:32:45 PM
There's still plenty of time to see Crypto as a world currency. so that the opportunity is still wide open, at this time the world community is still not familiar with Bitcoin, but if the price of Bitcoin returns to skyrocket, I think people will flock to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
March 16, 2019, 07:13:26 PM
yes, I really agree with you. don't give up first, patience is needed to deal with this condition. I am also sure, the night will soon pass and morning will come soon. Your words are very beautiful to encourage us, thank you friend. I think now is the right time to start again, by buying cheap altcoins at the moment, it might make us lucky in the future. I also agree with your words that we all must focus on learning and always contribute to growth. keep up the spirit, and don't give up.
Pages:
Jump to: