Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't give up yet - page 7. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
March 28, 2019, 04:37:18 PM
I have never given up on my crypto investments because i know that the crypto market is going to rise in the near future. This is the time to invest into cryptocurrencies whiles they are cheap so that when the market rises you can make good profits on your investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 28, 2019, 04:11:24 PM
The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
cryptocurrency will not disappear, I think you need to develop in this area and not give up , especially after such a fall , I think the cryptocurrency will recover
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 02:51:51 PM
I do not give up. I do not think that the world of cryptocurrency will die. I believe that cryptocurrency will become very expensive and popular. Now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 574
March 28, 2019, 02:12:07 PM
There is a common problem with earnings. We should not be lost our patience. I think so.
Activity: 392
March 28, 2019, 09:31:13 AM
The market is slowly recovering and a lot of valuable altcoins are ready for launch. The only problem is the lack of big events at the moment, because nothing is taking place. Nothing to hear about ETFs and Bakkt exchange till now.
I do not expect big positive events this year. I think that the trend in the cryptocurrency market will not change and Bitcoin will be cheaper than 5000 dollars.
In the future, it will definitely cost above 5000 ,of course bearish trend we have not yet broken , but I doubt that we will go below 3200
Activity: 616
March 28, 2019, 09:24:10 AM
What else you expect on cryptocurrency? Say no more for cryptocurrency since it just basically the same way of ponzi scheme. ICO - Buy coin - Sell on profit or lose - exit scam - Repeat.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 28, 2019, 09:18:49 AM
It is impossible to surrender, despite the fact that you already know that the outcome cannot be changed. You must fight to the end. I can confidently say that this is a victory, whatever it is. The main thing is never to give up.
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
March 28, 2019, 05:30:44 AM
I am sure that in any case it is impossible to give up, there is a way out of any situation. Even now, the cryptocurrency market has a lot of opportunities to earn. It is necessary to constantly develop, learn and look for new opportunities, to move only forward. Do not lose hope, soon we will witness the beginning of a new bullrun.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
March 28, 2019, 05:20:33 AM
sometimes it is better to give up. Before I really believe and hold the coin I got from bounty, that I expect its price will multiply much more but now it decrease much more, so i got disappointed and regret of holding it, I didn't research first before holding
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
March 28, 2019, 03:58:36 AM
I did not give up at all about the current market situation where there is still hope to rise or rise again, but indeed we must be patient when we want it, the most important thing is that we have properly managed our finances
Activity: 490
March 28, 2019, 03:55:57 AM
Many investors give up because their investment is not as effective as what they expected, losing hope and they left. Those who choose to patiently wait for the recovery market are still very much, let the crypto market for a while longer. I believe everything will be fine
Activity: 644
March 28, 2019, 03:54:18 AM
I think that only weaklings give up. And here there are only self-confident guys who know what they want. It seems to me that you never need to lose this feeling under any circumstances.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
March 28, 2019, 03:51:25 AM
I share in your sentiment..This is a phase in the market cycle we all must bear.. This year in my opinion is the year of silent adoption.. More and more world organisations are silently using blockchain technology and am sure some time soon we shall see the influence on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 28, 2019, 03:47:43 AM
Yes the slogan has become a motto for all of us, investors and bounty hunters. Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity and being accepted in a way and another unlike in the past. There are many things that need to be addressed for the full flourishment of cryptocurrency. One of them is regulations. On part of us, investors and bounty hunters, we should not give up our hope no matter what.
Activity: 1302
March 28, 2019, 03:23:09 AM
Lot of us traders want to hold altcoins for long-term but we cant stop the price the get drops immediately so its hard to predict and its very dangerous to hold if you can't take the risk of it.
why do traders hold their assets too long? I myself trade every day and make profits every day. choose assets that move fast on that day, and we can play them on the market. after getting a profit I think save your assets in the form of eth or btc.

Maybe what they think is they hold long-term tokens so that profits are greater, if they play the market a day then the profit is only a little but the risk is not large.
Activity: 394
March 28, 2019, 03:14:49 AM
after the price of other bitcoins and altcoins was at the peak of prices, the market changed dramatically and has now reversed. In addition, most investors also don't believe in the ico project anymore, yes we don't know when the market can recover, but I still believe that the market is currently in a recovery phase.
Activity: 504
March 28, 2019, 01:05:36 AM
The words don't give up are very interesting for us to hear in the crypto world. I saw many events that caused many people to suffer losses. So many of them gave up and left the Crypto market. I think we in the crypto world are not only looking for profit but new lessons about technology.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 28, 2019, 01:00:30 AM
Lot of us traders want to hold altcoins for long-term but we cant stop the price the get drops immediately so its hard to predict and its very dangerous to hold if you can't take the risk of it.
why do traders hold their assets too long? I myself trade every day and make profits every day. choose assets that move fast on that day, and we can play them on the market. after getting a profit I think save your assets in the form of eth or btc.
Activity: 644
March 24, 2019, 05:45:00 PM
The market is slowly recovering and a lot of valuable altcoins are ready for launch. The only problem is the lack of big events at the moment, because nothing is taking place. Nothing to hear about ETFs and Bakkt exchange till now.
I do not expect big positive events this year. I think that the trend in the cryptocurrency market will not change and Bitcoin will be cheaper than 5000 dollars.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 12:12:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: