Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again! - page 13. (Read 3480 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
It's a shame when you cheat. Wasted time, health and lost hope. I was also involved in 10 projects and three cheated on me.But you can't do anything - it's science for the future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
ICO investment right now is highly risky ,it has been bastardized with a lot of scams.
They went as far as copying other project's whitepaper with fake names for developers to lure people.

Guys watch out , don't throw away your hard earned money to scammers.
Activity: 154
As practice shows, about 30 percent of projects do not pay tokens, or they do it out, but they are worthless. Do not be upset! Take it as  experience and more carefully approach the choice of the project!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
How many times have u been cheated on? What a pity, actually... But maybe u were wrong somewhere when u havent checked projects for real info.
Activity: 95
Choose your ICO investment wisely.Don't fall for fake FOMO traps.Check reviews on atleast 4 to 5 review sites.Do your own analysis and invest
Invest the amount that you can afford to lose.Don't ever loan money or Invest your life savings in ICO.
Genuine ICOs/projects may need atleast a year or more to see actual returns
Activity: 233
it seems that you do not know which ico is good and that suits you, it's better you become a very good ico participant and already have potential for success you can see it all from project and development that they want to build.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
If you are deceived again, then you, were not very cautious and attentive. There are a lot of scammers, so you should always check people you work with.  Tongue
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
preferably when you want to invest in ico you have to see first how the development of the token and how projects and concepts that they will build so you can find out the coin is good or not do not be tempted because of the bonus but clay first team and concept will be developed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
ito risk if you are not careful in choosing the right ICO
You can also find references here https://icodrops.com/
essentially do not give up easily if you want the wealth of the ICO project
Activity: 129
There are certainly plenty scams in the ICO ecosystem. In such an over saturated market, we should be careful of ICOs that are promising heaven on earth. Please, always apply due diligence.... ask questions, make research.

Know what to look for when evaluating the potential viability of a brand new ICO. Don't fall for everything you see

Sorry, for the wasted effort, wish you more luck in your future endeavors.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

You should have posted this on scam accusations with proofs included. Investing in ICO is not really an easy thing where you buy and just wait for the profit. Your experience serves as an example that anything that sounds good does not mean that they are good and legit.

Yes, without researching it is not a good idea to invest in the ICO, because there are many people facing the same situation. Yes, we have to do some research before investing into any of the ICO because everything seems to be perfect but at last, we will lose the value when it enters the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

You should have posted this on scam accusations with proofs included. Investing in ICO is not really an easy thing where you buy and just wait for the profit. Your experience serve as an example that anything that sounds good does not mean that they are good and legit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I understand that you got the tokens, but they did not appear on the stock exchange and you do not see any significant progress on the project. Maybe you need to wait and not jump to conclusions. Not always the ICO team has time to do everything quickly. Perhaps they even intentionally delayed by listing the tokens on the exchange so that they do not depreciate. Anything can happen. In addition, the project can unfold over the years.
But despite frequent fraud in ICO projects, this activity is still useful and profitable for bounty hunters.
Activity: 301
of course this is often the case, many ICO cheats, they take investors' money and then disappear, just a little ICO who is not a scam  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
To invest in ICO and make a profit. You must be a smart and experienced investor. ICO investment looks simple. But it's hard to choose with each of us. If you invest in ICOs without a definite analysis. You've been scam. You need to have experience evaluating ICO. understand their white paper. And know developer information. These are the minimum requirements for you to invest in an ICO
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Happenes! nothing can be done about it, you have to forget and choose a more carefully tracked campaign of times! I also had 30% of the campaign who are pots and who simply did not collect the minimum cap! good luck!
Activity: 56

I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
Activity: 110
it seems that you have to be more careful in the future with a new project, before joining ICO must first be checked first so that the road will not be half-failed due to being fooled by the project
Activity: 156
this can't be stopped in online cryptocurrency business you have to be careful before chosen ico to invest in
Activity: 287
You need to carefully study the ICO projects before joining, keeping track of team information before investing. Many ICOs have scams. This is the main reason why google, twitter and facebook withdraw from the ads related to encryption
Pages:
Jump to: