Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again! - page 15. (Read 3480 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
You can't just generalize in this manner as if to say all ICO are the same as the one you just talked about, there are ICOs giving people good profit for investors that's why ICOs are still here
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You have to do a whole lot of research before investing on ICOs...as a newbie back then i invested on all ICOs thrown at me.it was a bad experience but i learnt well...
I check out the teams do plenty of research,  study their white paper and consult experts before staking my money now.. A whole lot of fake ICOs are out there now.. Please be careful
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Condolence to you because of the non-potential ICO campaign. My experience is that careful research on ICO projects before joining. In addition to information on the team, whitepaper, Token information, the index is most important because a project, only reach the soft cap and the hard cap is considered the potential in the future.
Activity: 182
I've been scammed as well.. But don't care keep on making Bounty.... Keep on joining Airdrops... Perhaps you we can find our luck on some of them....
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
AI trading ICO, lending ICO, arbitrage trading ICO they are all very shady projects because they all claim they need millions to develop project and they are all promising unsustainable gains, high return of investment, they are all too good to be true and they act like there is no risk for your money, all these signals should tell you to stay away from them.
Activity: 99
Yes 95% ico is just a hoax. Some ico just collect information about your wallets. You enter your wallet number and then they can see your balance.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
I do not invest in ICO projects. ICO is a form of calling for capital before you work on the project, potentially a lot of high risk. It takes money and time. Choosing investment projects is the key to your success.
Activity: 207
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Many projects now do not fully implement the project roadmap in the whitepaper or it has been altered in some way. It is possible that the market conditions have caused the time delay to open the transaction is delayed. But it can be said that some ICO projects did not have the necessary preparation or beta versions. More than that, the ICO is out of favor when the trend is almost unpopular and the scam issue is still a big question mark in the development of the crypto market.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
90% of ICOs are now fake, and I have advised my friends not to purchase any ICO projects because even good projects may fail! What's more, there are so many fraudulent ICOs!

Very badly that more and more ICO falls or turns out to be a scam. For the ICO market, this is a bad situation, which reduces the confidence in projects and the willingness to invest in ICO. This growing problem can have serious consequences.
Activity: 98
this is limited in some ico. not every ico you invested in you lost your money. i have participated in some ico and it yield something at the end. you can't give up on others ico because they have something good to offer
Activity: 126
Sorry for that unlucky incidence however I think no longer all ICOs are scam although! Others have reallynenjoyed from certain ICOs and have made massive earnings from there. I assume all of us must be careful and usually talk to our stars as properly to guide us to the right task.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
Of course, it's not pleasant when you work, and you are deceived and do not get paid. I understand you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think that ICO has always been too risky way of investing money. I have not tried it, but judging by how many negative reviews I generally would not recommend it at all.
copper member
Activity: 112
Joining is always risky. You are like taking a gamble in all your assets that put in. Checking all the infos about the project especially the team behind must be considered to be able to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
ICO is an investment channel that is high profit but also high risk. You need to find out about the project yourself, not the cheering crowd project, FOMO.
Activity: 42
Thanks for the update
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
U gotta check all the info before participating in a ICO. Double check, even triple, cos it's ur money and nowadays investors are surrounded by scams...
Activity: 224
you should be more careful in investing in ICO. now every day there are many ICOs being held, you have to know the purpose of their ICO project, see their social media account.
Activity: 62
Perhaps you just need to learn more professionally how to choose ICO projects for investment. Most likely you just did not analyze this project well enough.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I can not understand why people prefer to risk so much and continuing to invest in ICO projects, if now there is a much safer way of earn as  DAICO..
Pages:
Jump to: