Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again! - page 17. (Read 3480 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
It is better to trade or hold than to invest in ICO projects. I personally gave up the ICO investment in April and I think that is the right decision. ICO projects are sometimes successful. But after listing, prices drop dramatically
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
it's your fault. You can not advise people to stop investing in ICO projects. Sometimes I invest in ICO projects and most of the time I make a profit. You need to find out the project carefully before investing
Activity: 261
I agree with you. It is very dangerous to invest in this year's ICO. ICO projects are riskier than previous years. So this year I will not invest in ICO projects but I still participate in bounty campaigns
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
90% of ICOs are now fake, and I have advised my friends not to purchase any ICO projects because even good projects may fail! What's more, there are so many fraudulent ICOs!
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
Easy way to trick investors to invest in ICO is to give them false hope. Like any one want to help traders without skills and experience, they all care about money and how to take money from people and not to give money to people because if they give money to people less money will be there for them. You need to understand this.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Sad but true, nowadays the number of scam projects are growing and its hard to determine the legit to scam, at first it seems promising and has potential but as time passes or after the end of ICO there's no update anymore.

I experienced scam project as well and I cant blame you for not trusting ICOs again however I never lose hope, I still keep trying but this time I make sure I know everything about the project and also asking for others opinion.
Activity: 118
Thank you very much for your reminder and sympathy for your experience. I hope you have not lost too much money. There are many ICO projects now. If you need to invest, you must understand them clearly. Read white papers, review project progress, and even understand their team background. These are all necessary. At least I did it! Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
do not just because one ico you follow is a scam, do not even make you do not believe in the other ico, not all ico is a scam, there are many ico that ultimately reap success, preferably before choosing ico, check whitepaper first, because in whitepaper included important information related to ico
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Honestly, I dislike the field of ICO's especially in this era (period) due to there are many scammers and cheaters, and regrettably, they (scammers) like that field because many people are easily fooled, that's why they make the scam ICO's in order to guarantee a large profit and even without any financial losses at first.
In fact, everyone must be careful before starting in ICO, and in my opinion, if you do not have any knowledge in that field, then you must stay away from it, because there is a great possibility that you will lose you money. Plus, do not be greedy because of the fake value of Airdrops and do not rush for making decisions.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
Although many ICO scam I think it will not affect someone to invest into cryptocurency because most people see more profit to be gained if the ICO is a success
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
ICO is a high-risk and highly profitable way of investing, and this will continue as long as there is no control by state bodies
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Do you know thoughts are material?You just said that everything is bad you were deceived and you thereby attract bad energy to yourself and you will not succeed in the future be a success.Smile and continue to participate in the ICO.Somewhere but you have to win
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Of course there are a lot of fake ICOs, you might want to take a look at some tips on how to determine a scam ICO on btlk. And apart from scams there are also unsuccessful projects, you never know actually which project will be popular and which won't, so just don't spend too much time and money on the ICOs and then you won't have much to lose.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Investing in ICO projects is now very dangerous. The whole market goes down and many projects do not fulfill all those promises about which they spoke at once.
Activity: 280
Yes, unfortunately, recently began to appear too many fraudulent projects and ICO. A lot of projects after crowdsale do not fulfill their obligations and promises. But I think that this is not a reason to completely abandon investing in ICO, because there are very promising projects.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Yes, nobody can't say for sure which project will bring profit and which will kill your investments. Nobody knows it so investments in ICO are so risky due to this unpredictability. Don't give up and be patient if you want to achieve success.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Yeah, most of the ICO are actually scam. They promise a lot of thing but fails to deliver. Some don't even try to give a working demo platform. They just take peoples money and run away. Make sure next time you join an ICO, you do proper analysis and look for well know development team.
Activity: 46

I agree yet not,

I agree,

I know that there's a lot of scam ICO which they will do their very best deal for you to be hooked and get invested. This crypto or so called internet money is a risky thing to get involved. First you have to be careful and READ more about their goals and plans. If they reached their target or not. You really have to make your own research, join their telegram, facebook or etch before investing.

I'm not,
Because I see a lot of potential ICO that invades the crypto world with their cool, awesome offers, Legit goals and etch. Some of them in fact, their planning for proper regulations.. I think you just have to research more if you want to invest or not again.

Activity: 112

First of all, always do your own research before investing in a project. You cannot invest with closed eyes. There are many excellent projects out there in the market (and also many scams), so it is very important to take your time and analyze the ones you like.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Look at this article where the team explains:

“Why the games market needs RAWG”

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-1-why-the-games-market-needs-rawg-ccf039c0bae7

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database).

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!
Activity: 126
I invested in electronium,  enigma,  cindicator,  lympo and got really good results.  Tezos is yet to be listed let's see how it will work.  Choosing a right ice matters a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: