Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again! - page 19. (Read 3480 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 06:39:20 AM
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

If no one will participate in an ICO then there will be no use for the BOUNTIES.
a success of any project depends with their ICO sale.
what you need to do is make a research and study the project before participating in that ICO.
if there is no BIG EXCHANGE yet in that project well maybe they are not into exchange listing now.
they may prioritise the project launching first.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
June 26, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
There have always been people who claimed to have been deceived by ICO recently. I'm not sure how you actually join ico. It's undeniable that many icos are scmas, but the key is to learn how to identify them.
The reason is either they are too lazy to research ICOs they want to join or that ICO turned to scam when people think it's a good ICO.

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 26, 2018, 04:13:07 AM
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
ico programs will do everything just to attract investors on thier token sale. And if you fall  ,theres only 2 scenarios  that will happen ,  first you get will what you have invested or you will loose all youve invested without any return.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 03:12:29 AM
There have always been people who claimed to have been deceived by ICO recently. I'm not sure how you actually join ico. It's undeniable that many icos are scmas, but the key is to learn how to identify them.
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 02:54:47 AM
Most ICOs have lost more than 50% lately. 10 ICOs earn only 1 or 2 of them. ICOs need to slow down now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:40:19 AM
Yes, there are a lot of projects on the market that do not reach that do not fulfill their promises.unfortunately, this is a big problem because the market is very young and ico can be carried out by almost anyone who has a minimum capital. that would not be deceived. study projects from all possible angles and points of view look for information on this forum and get better every day.
Activity: 6
June 25, 2018, 10:07:46 PM
I feel it so difficult to recognize what is a good project and most of the projects I have done are cheated or received very little
Activity: 130
June 25, 2018, 09:08:19 PM
To start ico should learn first about ico is essentially a lot of reading so we no longer stuck, good luck good luck  Smiley
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 08:55:40 PM
Yes. I understand what's your feeling at the moment . But some ICO has huge potential and be success after ICO like Shivom, Nuclear Vision, Wepower, Polymath, ... Instead of invest to 1 ICO project , you should check more project and separate your money when invest to more that ICO project. If lucky you can change your life .
Good luck to my buddy^^
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 25, 2018, 08:44:18 PM
If you are deceived even several times in a row this does not mean that all projects are scammers. This means that you do not know how to analyze. On the contrary, there are many good, worthwhile projects. You just need to learn how to choose good and to filter out bad ones.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
June 25, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

Explain to me, please, where do you find such ICOs Huh https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpage/ - this guy, Vega (Developer/Operations), i cant see in his linkedin any information that he is working there, this guy - https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-k-van-hoomissen-128ba8127/  - Vega (Founder/Head Developer) same thing and almost no experience. So if you choose weird projects, why you are spreading FUD here? And if you see that we are almost at the market bottom, and market capitalisation falling down, what do you want from weak project token. To get listed at good exchange token needs a trading volume, without growing market capitalisation and bull market shitcoin cant get big trading volume. Do you understand that?
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 25, 2018, 05:51:54 PM
I understand you.Yes, now a lot of projects that do not comply with the conditions.Don't you worry.Keep investing and you will succeed.Good luck
Activity: 448
June 25, 2018, 05:04:50 PM
I can guess, you've heard nothing but bad news surrounding this topic. Yes, generally speaking, it is bad time however that doesn't mean most ICOs are scam or cheated us. They say about 80% of the ICOs are scams so You've gotta do some research.
of course today there are a lot of seemingly good projects that later turn out to be scammers. But I believe that we ourselves must be able to identify fraudsters, before they can deceive us.
It seems to me that you can not say that like all 80% of the company are scammers. The fact is that today due to the poor condition of the crypto-currency market, very few projects have a real and prospective development and therefore many investors and bounty companies do not get what they earned. But there are certainly those who are deceiving from the very beginning.
Activity: 200
June 25, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
It is very difficult to find a profitable ICO
Dua
Activity: 616
June 25, 2018, 03:25:48 PM
I can guess, you've heard nothing but bad news surrounding this topic. Yes, generally speaking, it is bad time however that doesn't mean most ICOs are scam or cheated us. They say about 80% of the ICOs are scams so You've gotta do some research.
of course today there are a lot of seemingly good projects that later turn out to be scammers. But I believe that we ourselves must be able to identify fraudsters, before they can deceive us.
Activity: 308
June 25, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

That's life. That's that. At the moment, a very large percentage of scam projects - more than 50 percent. Before entering the project, I follow it thoroughly, and then start to perform the bounty. But even this does not give any guarantees.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
ICOs aren't inherently bad, you just need to do your own due diligence and make sure you are investing correctly and wisely. ICOs arent something to just throw your money at and hope.
I'm extremely intrigued about a couple upcoming ICOs, I recommend you to at least look into them.
The projects are Fr8 Network and Muirfield IP.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to distributors and carriers. A much needed real-world use case.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology, really quite interesting.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
One good ICO is totally enough to change your entire life. But it is your responsibility select which one will change yours. There are lot of scam projects out there. Therefore I recommend to refer experts' reviews and ICO benchmark reviews before you are participating in an ICO. Experience is the matter
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 02:10:15 PM
ICO is an investment channel that is high profit but also high risk. You need to find out about the project yourself, not the cheering crowd project, FOMO.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
Honestly, I recently saw so many similar discussions that I generally decided not to invest in ICO. I'm sure there are good projects, but it's really hard to find them.
Pages:
Jump to: