Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again! - page 23. (Read 3480 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Got to agree with you there buddy. Back than when I started I rated bounties that has a percentage of 50% 50 gamble safe now. Why? Because you make a risk of joining and you win fairly and the same time lose fairly because you lost because the ICO did not succeed and did everything at is power to make the top

my rating are 50% good that if 25% winning and getting paid fairly  and the other one is 25% and same as the first you win fair because the ICO did its best.

Safe and 50 % not safe now a days you might get scamed and a big lost. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
ICO is all about Destiny but you need to study it first before you join them so that you will not ended like your position right now maybe you already invetigate about them at the beginning but they miserably failed you. Good Luck Next time!
Unfortunately, there are a lot of ICO cheats now, and they have a very good attitude when it comes to fundraising! And try to design their website as well as possible. It looks so formal that we can't tell the truth!
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
ICO is all about Destiny but you need to study it first before you join them so that you will not ended like your position right now maybe you already invetigate about them at the beginning but they miserably failed you. Good Luck Next time!
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: