Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold your coin on exchange for long time. - page 12. (Read 1563 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
This is something more than important but a lot of people are just avoiding it.

I do not understand why there are so many people always keeping all their coins on an exchange! it is more than risky.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
not holdings coins in exchange for a long time is one of the best advice and it is not advisable to hold in the wallet as well better to hold, in Ledger wallet

Daily traders just can't do that. It's much of a hassle to transfer it every day. Neither is profitable. Some other solution must be devised. Exchanges must be controlled somehow, they must be accountable for their actions. But in order to do so they would need to be centralized and the whole point of crypto is the exact opposite of that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
If you wish to hold some coin then use exchange only for during exchange. Just exchange your coin and transfer on your personal wallet that you have controlled. Specially you can use hardware wallet.
Because many exchange hacked buy hacker. Many people loss their capital by hack.
So please don't hold your coin on exchange for long time.

actualy its a good advice,coming from you bro and we thanks for this,maybe this a good lesson to us,that funding your crypto coins in crypto wallet is not good for us,because we have no controlled of what happen to the trading site in the future  either its be stop in there operation or its will be hacked,so in that place you have  no chaser into that trading site and they could not guarrante that your portfolio will return its back,and many happen in that cases therefore so we aware and protect our capital.
Activity: 266
not holdings coins in exchange for a long time is one of the best advice and it is not advisable to hold in the wallet as well better to hold, in Ledger wallet
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
Most of old Crypto users are now aware of this fact that only personal wallet are safe and that too should be hardware wallet or paper wallet .
Exchanges like Binance are secure but still why to take risk when we have best option to hold in own wallet . but day traders cant hold coin in wallets as they need to trade on daily basis , so i will advise them to use highly secure and trusted exchanges like Binance or use DEX with metamask .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Yes i agree with you because now a days hacker is very smart and it is very simple for them to hack your account in exchanges much better to transfer it again into your main account and sell it when your coin goes up
I don't practice holding coin in exchange for a long time. Because some exchange was hacked and many coin are stolen. So i am afraid it would happen to me if i hold my coin in an exchange for a long time.

Sorry to hear that mate.
Although I get you it's hard to trade if you get your money off the exchange.
Activity: 504
I don't practice holding coin in exchange for a long time. Because some exchange was hacked and many coin are stolen. So i am afraid it would happen to me if i hold my coin in an exchange for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
Yes I agree with your opinion, we should not keep our assets too long in the exchanger because we do not know suddenly the exchanger went bankrupt (disappear by itself). And should keep it in your personal wallet.
If you wish to hold some coin then use exchange only for during exchange. Just exchange your coin and transfer on your personal wallet that you have controlled. Specially you can use hardware wallet.
Because many exchange hacked buy hacker. Many people loss their capital by hack.

The only problem about exchangers is that, sometimes they are penetrateable or maybe there is a monkey business on their own system which they tell users that there is a bug just to steal the coins of other investors and that is the reason why we should not place our coins for a very long time.

If they wanna steal your money they'll do it regardless of how long you hold your money on the exchange. They can just say that the transaction doidn't go through and that's that.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS

The only problem about exchangers is that, sometimes they are penetrateable or maybe there is a monkey business on their own system which they tell users that there is a bug just to steal the coins of other investors and that is the reason why we should not place our coins for a very long time.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
Yes I agree with you, and we should always try to look at the market everyday for us to be updated on what is happening and we should always alert with the hackers.
Activity: 2
It's even more convenient to withdraw funds from exchange to personal wallet. Nevertheless I think hackers and their possibilities are overrated. If you're careful and attentive to your safety, your chances to become hacker's victim are decreasing greatly. Just imho.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
Yes, I will not hold a token for a long time because of that growth slowly, if you see that a better investment token that you think it will be raised will be replaced first, a token is better to trade if there is another it's time to raise it every day.
Activity: 196
really because it is very dangerous, you better keep it in your wallet. my advice if you want to sell it first.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
yes I agree with you as it happens the end of the news Mercatox has been hacked so if you want to hold the coin use your own wallet to hold it Do not use exchange to hold it because it is quite risky
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Of course yes because it maybe the coin you hold for long time will lose it's price. If you have coin and you think the value is enough for you then trade it with no regret. I actually experience it to hold for long time my coin and the price of that coin is very very low right now and I regret it so much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You can see that the market is in a bear market for a long time so it is very difficult to make a long term investment. At this point the risk will be very high and you will lose. Very heavy if bitcoin prices plummeted to the $ 4000 mark. So, I'm betting you should only trade short-term by day so you can minimize your risk and make a profit.
Activity: 325
Not all my coins are in the exchanges site because it is very risky , only few because if the coin movement fastly like the price increase and send to my walllet to exchange wallet it takes few upto 30 minutes before I sell it and that's not good because the market up fastly and decreasing fastly. But saving coins in hardwallet is best not lost your coins because exchnges site is prone of hackers.
That is right, we don't have to hold our coins in an exchange they are not really secure that is why we need to have a secure wallet that is recommended by most people here in forum or search for it, I am not also holding it for a long time.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Not all my coins are in the exchanges site because it is very risky , only few because if the coin movement fastly like the price increase and send to my walllet to exchange wallet it takes few upto 30 minutes before I sell it and that's not good because the market up fastly and decreasing fastly. But saving coins in hardwallet is best not lost your coins because exchnges site is prone of hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: