Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover - page 5. (Read 1196 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
August 09, 2019, 02:51:06 AM
Very extraordinary, if someone who wants to invest just look at the look of the project. All displays can be made so well as to attract investors, to invest in the project. What we should see is from within the project, such as teams, ideas, products, advisors, partners and others. Because that's what will affect the project going forward.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
August 09, 2019, 01:33:03 AM
You can't judge projects by how they look,what matters is what they are here to fix in crypto space,i introduced a good privacy altcoin to my friends weeks ago and they neglect it because of its look,the name of the project is sero

How can someone judge a project because of its white&black inky look?the fact is sero is just more than its logo looks and its already trading at a very good price 0.33$ i think,while its ICO price was 0.01cent.

My advice to people like my friends is to always put aside how a project looks,either scam looking or not please take your time to investigate before you decide if its good or not.Some projects are more than how they look,remember that not all shinny things are good either,learn to do research on projects not how they look.

Waoh! This is quite impressive.  I just learnt a new lesson now and that counts for something. Thanks so much for sharing. Maybe if your friends have researched too, they could have changed their minds.  It is definitely not good to judge a book by its cover.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
August 02, 2019, 02:04:27 PM
Is this new coin? When did they hit the market? Something interesting to look into for the weekend. Indeed we cannot judge the book its cover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
August 02, 2019, 01:50:50 PM
 You cannot blame them, though. So many projects nowadays are scams, they have nothing to offer other than scamming people. So your friends have made up their minds to this, and so have we. But the right way is to do proper and thorough research and rely on that rather than the cover or logo.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
July 30, 2019, 07:47:46 PM
Warren Buffet once said he always took an extra look at stocks that looked shitty at first glance since if they actually would turn out to be a gem it would likely be undervalued since most people would have already rejected it by the looks of it. The same principle obviously applies to crypto.
And warren buffet has said
"bitcoin isn't an investment for me"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/05/04/warren-buffett-says-bitcoin-is-a-gambling-device-with-a-lot-of-frauds-connected-with-it.html

The chance you can find Hidden gem like this is very slim, i'm also thinking maybe people who have invested on sero were only because of luck and they turned their investment from 10x - 50x in sero
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 30, 2019, 06:55:07 PM
Warren Buffet once said he always took an extra look at stocks that looked shitty at first glance since if they actually would turn out to be a gem it would likely be undervalued since most people would have already rejected it by the looks of it. The same principle obviously applies to crypto.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
July 30, 2019, 06:43:38 PM
Do not blame them because honestly, it is hard to invest right now in altcoins because many projects ceased to operate or many of them are scams. Sometimes, those we believe that are good projects are a scam, that happens. I've invested in a good project actually, thrice I think. And thrice also that I lost because they decided not to continue. Some of them are just pure hype, after ICO they are gone.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
July 30, 2019, 06:37:56 PM
Sero had its IEO on gate exchange with a fixed cap and the allocation for the sale wasn't that much, also to add to this the supply is quite low at the moment but there will be an inflow of some sero coin annually. The IEO price was really low and so far it is the coin that has done about x40 increase of its IEO price. Sero still have a unique future because the mainnet was launched about two weeks ago and now it's doing well in price and project development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 30, 2019, 06:24:07 PM
There are a lot of projects out there with low ratings on ico rating websites. These projects are considered weak and scam-like by most crypto users and most especially bounty hunters but what are we missing? Most projects start of as such and end up being huge projects. we judge them because we don't research about such projects, their mission and what they wish to offer the crypto world. Never judge a project by just hearing or seeing how it is presented.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 29, 2019, 11:27:05 PM
You can't judge projects by how they look,what matters is what they are here to fix in crypto space,i introduced a good privacy altcoin to my friends weeks ago and they neglect it because of its look,the name of the project is sero

How can someone judge a project because of its white&black inky look?the fact is sero is just more than its logo looks and its already trading at a very good price 0.33$ i think,while its ICO price was 0.01cent.

My advice to people like my friends is to always put aside how a project looks,either scam looking or not please take your time to investigate before you decide if its good or not.Some projects are more than how they look,remember that not all shinny things are good either,learn to do research on projects not how they look.

That's true it applies to both good and bad projects that you have the wrong perception of, even if this is looking good or bad still look further, you never know how they will all come out, I have seen projected great projects, only to come out bad in the end.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
July 29, 2019, 08:02:03 PM
We have few old altcoins that doesn't look attractive when they are released years ago,coins like litecoin and xmr arent looking too good but the projects are very ok, we really shouldn't judge a book by its cover
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
July 29, 2019, 05:56:41 PM
Well your friends are entitled to their opinions, let's assume the project didn't go well they will blame you right. It is good to introduce to them but don't convince them, let them convince themselves as it will save you a lot of headaches.
Nevertheless, Sero is a good privacy coin with wonderful features which I believe will make it compete with other privacy coins sooner than later.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
July 29, 2019, 05:50:12 PM
It is better to analyze the coins before judging them. Make a complete and thorough go through the project behind and check all the essentials that need checking; then you are good to go. You will be surprised on the number of projects that turned out to be scams nowadays, while some new coins do make their way to the exchange and soon enough they are in the hunt for top 100 even before you know it. It’s just a matter of understanding, research and also luck.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
July 29, 2019, 04:50:44 PM
Olders know this. Calling the project scam according to the view belongs to those who do not know this job. There have been hundreds of projects that look good and scammed people.

I do not have info about this project that is why I do not want to give opinion, but the reson of price increase is more important than price.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
July 29, 2019, 04:10:11 PM
Amazing project. It turned from $0.05 to $0.48 at around July. While now $0.21. 24 Hour Volume on CoinMarketCap: $7,966,558 USD. No ranking yet but wish it a good position.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 29, 2019, 03:58:00 PM
Some projects look very good at the first site, you will be deceived by their promises. Some cwm be deceptive by making their project look attractive to investors. Tables can turn so don't be surprised if a project turns out to be what you didn't expect.
Activity: 276
July 29, 2019, 11:24:46 AM
Yes you are right. It is not the best way to judge a crypto project by how much bounty coins it has offered to bounty hunters. What should be looked at is technology, concept, strong and reliable team.
Activity: 707
July 27, 2019, 06:08:03 PM
You are right. Sero is a very good privacy coin with great concept. To make it more interesting, the team had an MVP or already developed product before going for IEO which was a success owing to the potential within it.
On the long run and with constant improvement, it will challenge most privacy coins. However, you friends had their reasons and should be respected.

Activity: 277
July 27, 2019, 05:45:57 PM
In this crypto space, never blame anyone for taking such decision, they might have had some bad and terrifying experiences before now or learnt from people’s cases. If this turned out good never means others you might appraise will go same way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 27, 2019, 05:38:22 PM
I hate judging in the first place but judging a book by its cover without the content can really be something not worthy doing. A project may seem scam to be by its features it presents and how the team manages their stuff but that alone is not enough to judge a project but doing a concrete research on the project is the only way to determine whether the project is a scam or not.
Pages:
Jump to: